dyosa kong jowa,

wag kang malisyosa! :lol:

.. aren't you happy that i am good.. :)

enjoy your moment! :*

loving you forever and ever,

diwata mong jowa :*

-----

friends,

will try it the muslim way.. but no promises.

my GODs needs me more! :lol:

money first! :lol:

always,

dee

lahat iniintindi at pinagpapaseniyahan ko dahil ina kita

inuuna ko kayo bago pamilya't asawa ko

pinapatay ko ang katawan ko sa trabaho at pagaaral para matulungan ko kayo

kaya akong buhayin nang asawa ko pero nagtatrabaho ako para matulungan ko kayo

dahil ayoko ko kayong nakikitang namumuproblema

kahit anong konti meron ako, inuuna ko kayo...kung anong magustuhan nyo binibigay ko

pero balewala lahat sa inyo yun...hindi nyo nakikita lahat nang ginagawa ko

gusto ko lang mahalin nyo ako

kahit lumaki ako sa masasakit na salita at kamay nyo, inintindi ko na yung ang pamamaraan nang pagmamahal nyo

pero huli na 'tong pananakit nyo sa akin nang kamay at durugin ang pagkatao ko

nakita ko na kahit anong gawin ko, magbuhat nang isinilang nyo ako wala kayong naramdaman na pagmamahal kahit katiting para sa akin

The Day that never Comes

Born to push you around

Better just stay down

You put away,

He hits the flesh,

You hit the ground

Mouth so full of lies

Tend to block your eyes

Just keep them closed,

Keep praying, just keep waiting

Waiting for the one,

The day that never comes,

When you stand up and feel the warmth

But the sunshine never comes, no

No, the sunshine never comes

Pushed you across that line

Just stay down this time

Hide in yourself,

Crawl in yourself,

You’ll have your time

God I’ll make them pay

Take you back one day

I’ll end this day

I’ll splatter color on this gray

Waiting for the one,

The day that never comes

When you stand up and feel the warmth

But the sunshine never comes, no

Love is a four-letter word,

And never spoken here

Love is a four-letter word

Here in this prison

I suffer this no longer,

I’ll put an end to,

This I swear, This I swear

The sun will shine

This I swear, This I swear,

This I swear

yeehaa!

thebigbadlonepomeranian aka dude, aka sergio, aka buddy,

It is during these times that I am at my worst can I see how much I mean to you. I know you understand because you've been through this stage in your life where you begin to want to do more than you can because you expect so much from yourself. You and me, we are alike in so very many ways, especially when it comes to wanting perfection in all things related to work and even play. We won't stop and nothing but love will get in our way to achieve it, not even ourselves. You were right, I am not Super Woman to think that I can do every role I am bestowed with perfectly. I may be tough, but I need to sleep too. I'm kinda finding the ambivalence funny - you remind me that I am only human, yet, as long as I am in this relationship with you, I feel so invincible. And we did stick to that assurance - that whenever we begin to run so fast, one is there to remind us to slow down so that we can see the beauty of it all. You've been the most supportive man I know, but to not wake me up that morning, sneak out, and take over my class (which is not even your job) while doing your job just so I could get a few more hours of shuteye? that was, by far, one of the sweetest things a man could ever do for a woman. Thank you for being my nurse when I am supposed to be yours. I hate getting sick, but being taken care of you makes being sick so inviting. Thank you for giving me the confidence when I thought I was being critiqued wrongly. Yes, it was meant to prepare me for better things. Surely, a diamond cannot come out from carbon if not for pressure. I am a diamond in progress. Your diamond in progress. Thank you for the time out last Saturday just so I could vent out over sisig and beer. Thank you for the family time last Sunday. You may have Hellboy's temper when it comes to dealing with other people, but you become an angel when you're with me. You are my angel. You have been my perfection for the past two weeks that I am pushing myself to the limit, and I just can't tell you how much I appreciate you. What is more gallant than that is the fact that you do it because you want to, not because you have to. That makes it all the more enough to take my breath away.

You are my wonderwall. :)

Yes, we can and we will make it, and there are million other things we can do. It's nice having a partner like you.

the luckiest girl in the world,

:D

ps

I thought role playing was meant to spice up the sex life? Is that a fallacy or are we just plain bad actors? 'Twas fun having that laugh trip with you anyway... lead to more amazing things ;). You're right, just goes to show we don't even need that to add spice since we're already blazin' hot! Next time kasi, serious na e! Tsaka dapat, original yung lines! :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Santa,

I know what material thing I want for Xmas! Your sleigh! It would be really neat to use that while merrily gliding above traffic jams and crocodiles! And why not give some meds to Rudolph? Baka may allergic rhinitis sya kaya namumula na nose nya.

love,

the first one on your list

ps

ever considered bariatric surgery? joke lang! :D

Edited by BallBreaker

Dear S,

It's a long shot but i'll try to lay out something here for you. You won't get to read this anyway.

I'm happy for him. He's been trying his best to manage. I know that sometimes, it gets really tough for him to work on the things he has to juggle around but i'm so glad he always pull through. By the way, how's P? and A? Yeah i know, they're okay but i wanna know from your POV.

It's been a while since we last saw each other. He's okay. Do not worry. Papa's gonna be just fine. I promise you that.

Your daughter,

Abi

TUNE KUNG KALUGURAN

Ila kanu deng kaluguran

Na e mangalingwan

Na kareng problema mu

Dyang kapilan e daka lakwan

Sabi da sumaup la;

Taus king karelang pusu.

Marakal na ku meging kaluguran

Kareng problema’t kasakitan ku

Ilangan, nokarin la?

Kanaku, e da petunayan

Na ing pamikaluguran mi tune ya.

Eku lubus atanggap

Ding kaluguran ku

Na balu ku ilang dapat

A turu kanaku

King katutwan ampong mayap

Ila pang miglapit kanaku

King sala’t sumpa ning kamunduan

Anggang minsan akilala da ka

Dininan mu kung bayung pag-asa

Minsan pa, ing bie ku sinaya ya

Dahil keka ikit ku

Ing lugud na e ku dinanas

King ninuman kaluguran

Ing ginu, ya ing kakung pesalamatan

Binye ne ing malambat

Kunang panintunan

________________,

“Ing tune kung kaluguran”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JSB,

I'm surprised to see this poem in my inbox. Thank you for the effort of creating this for me ten years ago and thanks for the "early days friendship". I hope you're doing well wherever you are right now.

BSJ

Edited by glacier_eyes

kelly,

remember, what i told you before... amazingly, you make things easy when it's getting tough! :)

remember what you texted me yesterday.. Just leave it at the start.. sun will shine eventually! :)

.. it's shining na nga oh! di nga nag-suspend ng classes eh! :lol:

smile! :)

:flowers: ,

starts with a 'k' and ends with an 'e'

Hey Baby,

It's so weird that you're not here on my special day :(. I remember last year for my birthday, you cooked me dinner and sat under the stars even though it was the start of fall. I miss you everyday. I wish you were here with me :(. But I know you're up in heaven watching over me. I love you very much and I long for you everyday. I hope to dream of you tonight. Hugging me and loving me like you used to do. I love you. And in my heart I'm celebrating this day with you :).

Love,

Lei

maria,

apparently, it was the moon's turn to shine today. :P she was strangely bubbly the entire day and it was contagious despite the early morning ruckus at the public market. and i thank you for that. was actually amused that you saw the guilt trip thru all that facade of sternness... and i think that actually broke the ice. i suppose all those coffee, quiet meals and driveabouts have made you telepathic? :lol: i am moronic, it seems that i only got this stupid smile :goatee: through all that exercises, still, i have no complaints. and i am looking forward to seeing you with those ipods if only to compare if that can top off the black mercedes. perhaps, i'd get to see it up close and personal when we fly down soon? :lol: immaculately again? :lol:

leytah! and, yes, it's your turn on the passenger side. :lol:

always,

jose :flowers:

Phonepal,

I heard it.. (cant help it pero natatawa ako)I mean serious ba sya nung sinabi nya yun? :huh:

May 2nd round of call pa.LOL

In fairness cute ang boses nya. :evil:

At ikaw naman..pa-Angelic voice ka pa. kaya lalung na-aanu eh.

Magseselos si Boy Romantiko nyan :(

-Meowsie

P.S

Ingat! :rolleyes:

c (dahil nakalimutan nila ang pangalan mo),

maraming salamat sa lahat. sa pag aantay, sa pag ubos ng pagkain ko at sa walang sawang pagtawa sa kabaduyan ko kanina sa third first love ko.

see? nagka t shirt ka na, nag mini reunion ka pa! sana nag enjoy ka. at bawiin mo ang sinabi mo na sayang ang gabi mo. batukan kita jan eh.

babawi ako sa susunod. err uhm pede na ba ang ticket dun sa gusto mo panoorin mamyang gabi? (pwera biro) :) hindi ako sasama, di ako interesado dun no. yun ay kung mabasa mo to bago ang concert niya bwhehehehe :lol:

m (dahil marami kaming k ang pangalan)

ps. sayang ang beer. pero pwede na rin yung gsm blue na walang lasa na pinagtiyagaan natin kanina. at dahil napakabilis mong maglakad, na miss mo yung chance na manood ng something na sinuggest mo a few nights ago. :D at nakakabagot na wala kang telepono, di ko tuloy ma relay sa yo mga mensahe nung mga nakita natin kanina. pero okay na rin yun, kse nakakasawa ka nang kasama.

you rock! super thank you. :) hanggang sa susunod na chance encounter.

Edited by naked_angel

navigator,

don't ask me the direction, you're the navigator, remember?! :P

thanks for driving! and yeah.. for the past few days, good and bad things happening.. s@%t happens! still.. it's nice to know that you got phone line! :lol: one call away! :lol: seriously, glad you're always there.. :)

and i hope that yellow drink you had was satisfying! :lol:

.. movie with her is something. :) i am glad that you really had a looongg happy night.. :)

great end of the week and a happy start of the weekend! :D

mamaya na lang uli,

:)

Menu>Messaging>Create Message>Text Message

Thank you for listening to me whine, cry, laugh and giggle like a baby almost all the time. Even if you are watching Channel 2 with volumes reaching QC from your place, you seem to always make time (that or you don't really have much choice). I appreciate you as my friend and for all those days we felt lost, i'm sorry. We may have so much to catch up on each other and get to know ourselves but let me tell you, i'll stay here as long as i can.

You're a good friend. To me and to him. I'll miss you during the holidays. 89 days before christmas. :*

Options>Send

Message sent

Edited by ChoukoHanako