The Mail Box

Dear Mr. Judge,

How can you rule in favor of her? She was the one who stole my purse at 2am and my entourage just happen to catch her on her way to the hotel. Damn it, i know i blame the alcohol level my boys had but was it not self defense? She pulled out a gun, the guy tackled her and she hit her head on the table. My guy did too. The other guy had a shot and you are saying she's far more kawawa because she's a damsel in distress??

I don't f#&king care where you studied but just so we're clear? It's not yet over. I'll sue you and all your minions. <_< retard.

Defendant

Why won't you stay in touch I.? for some reason you think I am someone I am not or that I did or said something very

WRONG to you to make you shut me out .Please tell me why did you just leave me here ?.I am not trying to prove a

point all I want to know is why did we stop talking ? thats all I want to know.If you tell me i will never bother you again.

I do know that whatever it is it's not what you think something is not right here,all I can say is that I never felt so close

to someone if we were just friends.I expected Nothing from you ever except fairness. Can you ease my Mind after all

this time ? I really want to explain that I am fortunate to be able to take this past year off and travel and I am moving to

Thailand or the Phillipines so lets as FRIENDS just talk Ok ? I just cant understand what happened like I said even as

2 people sharing cultures and humor from many miles away from each other is so cool to me. I am not trying to marry

you or prove anything,just remember those questions we asked each other back and forth trying to understand

oneanother.All I ask is to explain to me what happened,thats all,either I am a stalker or I was honest

and truthful to you,I never ever tried to prove so much to someone as I am trying to prove to you. You made a mistake

babe.somehow some way,any ways long story short......................You owe me an explanation what ever happened

why we stopped talking to each other thats ALL..........thats fair isn't it ? my cell.*********

Miss U

M.

Edited by owljolson

dude,

CORON, PALAWAN! YIPEEE! :*

you know we both wanted that so much!

I miss you, my biggie fishie fishie. :P

Can't wait to have you back here. But since the opportunity to spend time with them came unexpectedly, I do hope you enjoy your extended stay there (mainly because you'd be living like a king for free :lol: shala ang lolo ko!).

Go easy on them mermaids and the shopatid... and wear earplugs.

Oh, and the "daughter" was very flattered for the simple act of sweetness. Thank thy mudra for me.

I need you back in my arms as soon as you can... work sucks e. Too toxic. :( (some of that L____ Lovin' might help too ;))

I LOVE YOU

your overworked little baby,

Marimar

ps

I had a haircut. sowee. :D don't worry, tutubo agad yan. chopped off two inches lang naman. my mum tried to stop me because I might not have informed you daw... so there. kisshie kisshie! :* pogee!

Edited by BallBreaker

To that Strong Woman at the Back,

You look sick. I'm kinda worried. You know I look up to you in that jungle, so please take care of yourself. And thanks, I appreciate the thought of you being proud of me!

------------------

Big, Big Boss from 3rd Floor,

The least you could do is stay in the seminar until it ends. Afterall, it was your program's project. I'm not even a regular part of your program and yet my ass was on the line there. Oh well, goodluck in Cebu. The moment you got back, I want my thank you.

-------------------

To the Grade Recorder,

Ma'am, could you kindly give me your alaga's paper before requesting me to sit as a panel? I know I'm competent in that area but at least give me a basis for comments.

-------------------

To the Girl na Mahaba ang Hair,

Tell me when and I'll be there. Would love to talk more about you and your lovesick boss! Libre mo ko kape.

-------------------

To the Back Boys,

Nakakatuwa kayo! Lab ko na kayo!

-------------------

Lesbo Lurve Babe (kuno),

We'll move on! Now na! Tara! :P

Edited by ButtChicKick

I know you have someone else in your life

I know I can face this challenge in life

Yet why am I crying softly fighting the very tears that wants to roll down my eyes

I can't believe i was foolish to believe in that I stood a chance.

You told me you thought that it would work out between us and you never lead me on, yet why I do feel that I have been made a fool.

I've been a fool for loving you.

I wish I could just end my life yet, what's the point.

I doubt you would be there.

Being your friend is the most painful thing that I have heard from you.

I just wish you would rip my chest open and pull my heart out and let it end.

In short I want you to end my life cause I feel so lost without you... :( :( :(

my beautiful mess,

been a while since i wrote for you here last. and, yes, because i can't find time for it... then again how can i when we've literally been together at every opportunity we have. :lol: and, hell, no, i'm not complaining at all although i don't think i can say the same for everyone.

nothing obsessive nor possessive about this so i suppose it's as natural as it can get? and i like it better than it had been for me... i mean it's messy, clandestine somewhat but very clear cut, at least, between the two of us, it is. :lol:

jason was very right about you and i think those who have seen you butt in on my meetings agree. they've even been looking for you the last few days that you haven't but i miss you more than them in those moments. :)

that said, i'm looking forward to the next thing that won't happen the next time we don't meet to share secrets that we never had. :lol: and, yeah, i will always have your back covered here and elsewhere.

always,

neither confirm nor deny

Cigarette,

You make me feel queasy all the time. I don't know why.

By the time you get to read this, you're probably on your way to work. Mama was asking me if she'll get to pinch your cheeks soon, i told her she shouldn't else you'd pull a Piolo Pascual hissy fit on her. :lol: Anyway, i'll see you soon promise. And maybe, if it's okay, can i spend the holidays with you? I wanna ask Mama but i'm pretty sure she'll say yes. :)

your favorite addiction,

Coffee

mac,

You just fill in the void somehow but then again its just a limited engagement. Though I would still be there to hang around from time to time, my presence may somehow diminish maybe next year. That stated, I guess I have to learn to swing out some happy thoughts to lessen the future heaviness that may add up.

You're getting bigger as time flies by... and it shows. Well, I'm happy that way. At least I won't be missed that much. Would have been happier if hush and nik was there to have my photo ops but I got some substitute to fill in the space. I could be there to see the ER and give in some hand when I'm gone from somewhere else that'll make me one sad lone wolf.... nah got more to switch patches.

one of the pack,

BB

GR,

thank you for the time.

sensya na kung medyo nainis ako sayo kanina...

para kasing nandidiri ka sakin

ganun ba ako kapangit? mabaho ba ako kanina?

you should have said so.....

it hurts me na kahit anong pa-cute ko sayo, di mo ako napapansin

all i asked of you is to like me

but i guess you can't do that...

but its ok......

ill give some space na po.....

siguro nga hindi ikaw ung hinihintay ko :)

LE

kid,

uhmm, ayusin mo na ang sintas mo at mali-late ka na sa pagsisimba. kasama mo ba ang kapatid mo? o isasama mo din sya sa dasal mo? medyo maulan dito sa parte ng mundo ko, ewan ko lang sa 'yo. Alam ko namang laging may snow sa inyo.. lalo na sa mga kasama mo, pero pampasarap yan ng prutas na binibenta sa inyo eh.. so pwede na rin! ;) Kumain ka ng masustansya at nang medyo tumaba ka. Sana makita kitang unti-unting tumataba, kasi para mo naman akong bingyan ng taong pinag-iwanan ng panahon sa itsura mong yan! :lol: Nakita mo, kelangan ka pang bayaran para lang sa pagbabagong anyo! :lol: Naah, but i am just happy that you're getting better.. every week! eh kasi every week din naman ang transformation mo eh. :lol:

alis muna ako sandali. kahit maulan, kinakailangang umalis eh.. pasensya na at nag-iwan pa ko ng basa sa sahig mo.. :) pinunasan ko na ng konti, alam ko namang kaya mo na uling pakintabin yan.. ;) wag kang mag-alala hanggang kanto lang naman kaya kong puntahan eh.. :D

hanggang sa muli!

nagmamahal,

kiddo

dude,

thanks for the pogee delivery with pasalubong pa at the office. thanks for the de-stress night out too. i also appreciate you showing how proud you are of me when I took the stage by storm last night. :lol: wag na raw tayong babalik dun ha? mawawalan sila ng trabaho. and it was fun seeing you being a sport last night too. I am one proud gf! (may video ako... pang blackmail ;)) sorry for becoming your "bugaw". malas lang tayo at medyo sablay yung stage partner mo. :lol: sana yung isang chick na lang... still... ewwwwnesss! :lol:

I missed you a lot. and please take it easy on the road too. next time, let me do the bitching. you're too big it'll scare the s@%t out of all them road runners - a big disadvantage, while I can bitch to my heart's content and yours and still look naive. definitely no guns for you. :D ako na lang, kahit smith and wesson 3913 lady smith pistol muna. :D

wish the stare-a-thon this morning didn't come to an end. would love to do that every time we wake up. :) and I tell you -- this morning = addictive! Iba talaga nagagawa ng deprivation... hanga ako! remind me to get some energy drinks next time! :lol:

your AA sponsor,

CTCS (charlize theron-chaplin-s__________ ! :lol:)

Ms. Valenciano,

or do you want me to call you Mrs. M now? <_< Please stop sending me emails about you and your so called "husband". I do not give a s@%t about who you are and who you date and who he dates. We were friends (past tense). I believe we broke up because of your insecurities on our friendship? I'm not so sure about that and i don't even want to figure either.

If you continue to assume that me and your number two is hooking up, then it's your own sanity at stake. Because i know you are hooking up with him and he is hooking up with someone else too and so are you. Wah! :wacko:

You only get what you give.

Ms. Lee