The Mail Box

J,

globe ako tsaka sun. ok ka lang??? sino si 0920??? :blink: and did you flirt with him / her ??? did you even find out if the texter's a male or a female??? patay tayo jan. you've been sending messages to the wrong person. :lol:

and no. hindi ako chef. i cook well but don't call me chef. ^_^ hindi rin ako pahambol. ayoko lang tlaga ng chef na yan. idol na lang pwede pa. :P minsan darating ang panahon, matitikman mo rin yung luto ko basta wag ka lang magre request ng escaleche. hehe

idol-in-the-making

G,

i know you're still there for me. you don't need to say that often, silly. ^_^ i appreciate you just being a BUZZ away. alam mo yun? pwedeng istorbuhin anytime basta Online. pwede ngang bigla na lang mag pop out yung window ko sa screen mo ng walang buzz buzz. :P

seriously, i know i can count on you. specially during those times when i really, and i mean really, need a shock and stress absorber. im glad that we've gone past that point of cussing around and yelling and throwing snide comments. my God, so high school. :P many thanks, dear.

your past

S,

i miss you badly tol. asan ka? busy ka na naman sa gigs mo. <_< i just hope you're well. please do rest and stop abusing yourself. :lol: ang buto, buto lang. nababali. dont laugh. fracturing a collarbone isn't really funny, you know. :( remember, hindi ka cyborg. ^_^

your 'younger' sister

EC,

bro, ngeon ko lang sasabihin to. i appreciate our friendship. ^_^ i really am glad i met you. thanks for all the jokes, the laughs, at syempre ang mga taenang kalokohang tayo lang ang nakakaalam. ;)

thanks rin coz kahit alam kong hindi ka talaga in favor sa paglalandi ko, still, inintindi mo ako. salamat at di mo kinaltukan ang kapatid mo. ^_^ alam mo naman, soft ang skull ko. pati utak. malapit nang maging slurpee. :lol: but seriously, i'm a big girl. you know that i can take care of myself. but don't worry. magagamit mo ang pagka kuya mo pag may umaway sa kin. susumbong ko na lang seo. ehehe ^_^

thanks nga pala for always replying to my messages kahit gabi na o sobrang aga pa. thanks kasi sobrang open mo sa mga kachimisan ko. yaan mo, itutuloy ko yang Da Who mo para sumabay ka na sa pagsikat ko. tadew. ehehe :lol: yabyu kuya. mwah.

PS: namew ka. porket istar ka na, ayaw moko sunduin. <_<

Ate Lolit

Papa DOp,

umaariba ka na naman. nakng tokwang yan. ket ganun? nalingat lang ako, nakakulimbat ka na naman ng pusong nananahimik? at friendship ko pa? :huh: pano naman yung isang friend ko? di na ba matutuloy ang pangarap kong maging kayo for life?? :cry:

but i'm happy you've found your new love. yngat lang. we don't wanna get her pregnant, bro.

mayayari ka. may shotgun mom nya. :lol:

hayblad queen

CJ,

ambilis. leche. mga punyeta kayo. :lol: ingatan mo sarili mo. baka bukas di ka na virgin. :P

okray queen

dear lungs,

mahal naman kita. :cry:

pasensya ka na kung nasa suffocate ka na sa dami ng usok na naglalabas masok sayo.

minsan lang kasi, super stressed na ko. alam mo yun? :(

gusto ko manampal ng tao. kaso baka mademanda ako ng physical injury at frustrated murder. <_<

kaya marlboro lights na lang pinang tatapat ko. sana maintindihan mo.

i care about you. but i also care about my psychological health. pag di ko nalabas to, lalo akong

maloloka. [kahit na nauubos na brain cells ko sa taenang yosi na yan :lol: ].

so hinga lang. kaya mo yan. :cry:

ang buset mong amo

bmm,

i miss you. sobra. kelan ka magpaparamdam sakin?? i'm waiting. :cry:

angel_dust :hypocritesmiley:

Guest lustfortravel

i have a feeling you checked out my posts again today, sweetie. but that's okay, i really don't mind. :*

p.s.

maybe you should give that girl a call. she keeps checking out your profile, poor thing :lol:

dude,

pleasant surprise eh? and made it to the office too just in the nick of time. last night's FTSOD topic kinda made me windang. :lol: let's try to bury the topic for the meantime na lang muna. we'll come to that. and like what I've told you, I can go the distance. don't ask me a question like that again. messes up my brain big time. oh, and I was wrong... di pala same with the foot size yun. :P

can you just put me inside your luggage during your next flight out? those next few days without you will again suck. :(

your sleepless esmi,

me

ps

thank you for the mobile phones! :D nice little gadgets!

Edited by BallBreaker

dude,

only you can make me sleep like a baby after 3 sleepless days! thank you. :) pero next time, kung may masama at mademonyong balak ka, wake me up earlier so I won't be late again for work. niloloko tuloy nila ako, halata daw na fresh from the battlefield! :lol: and why is it that they look for you more than they do me? package deal, eh?

and that was one nice bonding time. thank you for understanding my whole point about THAT thing. don't even have to tell you all my thoughts. I think you read it already. no pressure. :)

I am enjoying the mobile phones, thanks again to you. You are my wonderwallpaper. :D

Good luck for tomorrow mah slappin' bassist. I will be there. :D

I love the way you love me. Even if I am super low maintenance. :)

from the girl who brings down your defenses with lacy underwear and curly hair,

me

ps

pwede din naman nating isama mummy mo dun sa Camiguin a! bonding time? :lol:

Edited by BallBreaker

second nephy,

you're a very beautiful baby. oriental eyes, patrician nose. dark, thick hair. long limbs. i hope you turn out to be a good man, loving all your women and all faithful to your would-be wife. and all fair in your dealings, uncaring for what money can buy, but mindful of how they're earned.

welcome to this world. it is not an easy place to live, nor to die in. but if you have enough guts and conscience, you will survive.

good luck!

A,

please, he's not worth it! not even HER! pleeezz!!

.. really.. you deserve more than anyone else in this forum.

.. they're all bunch of losers! :lol:

----

L,

please... do you see the plan view?

.. you only see the facade..

.. don't get me wrong. :)

----

S,

deym! i sooo hate you! :P

.. another roadtrip!

.. kulang na ang gas! :lol:

----

G,

sooo glad to see you're both okay..

.. now, that was all worth the effort. :)

.. it's health time! :)

---

N,

san ka ba?! makikita din kita! :lol:

.. one night coffee with you? :rolleyes:

----

A of B,

dear, hoping to see you soon..

.. wish you can come..

.. coz i got confession to make.... :hypocritesmiley:

you're one of the reasons i stay.. and you're all worth it, my dearest.. :)

love,

K

Edited by yellowmoon

psst! i left you while you were sleeping. sorry, badly needed. :) Will get back the soonest possible. And when i do, make sure you have the menu for the week. I'd be wearing the gown.. and will make sure i look lovely. :)

Enjoy your cold beer tonight!

And yes, i hate to admit it.. but i am missing you. Kaya nga ako napasulat dito eh! :lol: :P

Sleep tight. Hoping it exceeds even atleast 30mins. :lol:

agent orange,

please free yourself from depression.

think about the upcoming gift from god.

lacuna company doesn't exist in this world

so there's no way we can erase the bad memories.

just learn from those and live life the way you want

it to.

yeehaa!

Sergio,

That was a wonderful night! You, your friends, band mates, and family... Feels kinda weird, but it feels so nice - thinking that I am now no longer just a new face to them, but a part of you. That wacky bonding moment with your bro, cousin and the respective women in their lives is something I'm gonna treasure forever. Isa lang ang masasabi ko... magkakamaganak nga talaga kayo! you, gander, you :lol:

That was some slappin' bass playin' you did that night! I might haven't told you then, but I am really proud of you. :D

This morning was also something I didn't want to end. I can stare at you all day too. :P Will be missing you in the next few days that you'll be in that land far, far away.

Wasn't planning to forward you the reply to my email to the guys over there, but I think it's your right to be informed about it. So there... the answers to some of our questions. Are we supposed to get scared now?

the goose,

Marimar

ps

tell him that he should be as suave as you to get his "Marimar". too American Pie-ish! :lol:

Edited by BallBreaker