The Mail Box

Bob Marley fan :lol: ,

I got so much butterflies in my stomach. I didn't know what to expect. We're not on the same page and im kinda worried that I might not be able to go with the flow. But it turned out well naman(i think :upside: ). Did it ever occur to you that the wisdom you portray sends out a scent that's hard to resist, a scent that drives libido on a high mode something that i attest to personally? :lol: :boo:

Now i choose to keep myself shut or i might say things i meant... and "do it" anyways :D Nywei thank you for the job you're offering and the trust that you bestowed upon me. But right now i cannot really decide whether or not take the opportunity.I dunno what's in it for me there. Basta will let you know if ever

Nga pala i dunno what's in it with you that makes them crazy... is the size of the brain you have? or the size of the "thing" you keep? hahaha! :D :D kiddin. A quick question though, why'd you have to leave when everyone else can see how much she adores you or perhaps,love you if you want to call it that? But believe me when i tell you honey KARMA ISNT JUST FOR BUDDHISTS :) osha i need not to tell you what you need to do or even be nosy of what you wanna do, age is something that can't be denied whenever i look at you nyahaha :P .

dito nalang muna i am burnt out and my mind's so exhausted,i think i might take a rest for awhile :(

im looking forward on seeing you again :P (a cup of coffee will do, i am really exicted..really and i just hope ill be able to keep my underwears on bwahahahah!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

love lots,

vamp :lol:

Edited by brahma
Guest lustfortravel

you won't open the account because the client needs to make a personal appearance, sign the forms and present IDs?

naiintindihan mo ba ang ibig sabihin ng in trust for account, hija? kaya nga "in trust for" yan kasi MINOR yung anak nga eh. pumirma na nga ang nanay pero gusto mo pa rin personal appearance yung "ITF".

sige, dadalhin ko sa iyo yung pamangkin ko kung gusto mo. kaso newborn eh. puede na ba yung "baby boy______" tag niya sa nursery as ID at pakilabas ng stamp pad mo at i- footmark nalang natin yang dokumento mo ha, at di pa naman yata marunong sumulat ang newborn. <_<

di ko alam paano ka pumasa bilang new accounts clerk sa bangko, utang na loob. maganda ka nga, boba naman. :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by lustfortravel

Dear Mr. Driver,

You shouldn't charge your losses to your passengers. Yes, you lost a fare for one person. We didn't know if there's really someone who didn't pay, or maybe there's a mistake in giving out their change or maybe that amount just fell in your van. The poor passenger who should receive her corresponding change shouldn't shoulder the amount of money lost. You should never argue with that. You should bear the loss.

Ms. Concerned Passenger

dear aswang,

may tama ka... may tama ka sa ulo! :lol: you were right, thru that short chat last night, i really didn't need to emote to churn up a reply... just that a reply would be self-incriminating :lol: and i kinda promised someone here i'd cut down on this. nevertheless, a nose-bleeder deserves an equally nose-bleeding reply so bahala na si batman sa yo! :lol:

i don't know much about the effect of wisdom on libido probably because i already have might in high gear even before you said hi. :lol: and i sure as hell know it's not my wisdom that raised my colleague's own (hell, i hope not! :lol:) because he was stone drunk when you dropped in and even in that brief stay, the man was all libido when you left. :lol:

in any case, the offer stands. i dunno if you recall it but i didn't bring it up... he did. i just thought it made perfect sense knowing you hate that job so much and we can offer you something better which i honestly think you are up to also. but, of course, your call pa rin.

oh, before i forget, you think you can sing the dawn's "envelop ideas" in that pitch? ala charlotte church?!? :lol: sheeet! now that can be libido raising, don't you think? :lol:

i don't make them crazy, aswang, most of 'em look at me as a novelty (you probably do, too, to be blunt about it. :lol:)... you know those weird toys that sound different, wiggle differently and change colors? you play with themthen you eventually loose interest in them after a while? that! :lol: not all of them, of course, that one in particular... was different. in both a good and a bad way, i suppose. read neruda, i think he can explain it better. :lol: anyway, what's done is done. tigilan mo na yang pag-se-search at pagba-backread, not a healthy activity, believe me! :lol: kaninong karma, aswang? tapos na eh, isa pa, sugarol ako! :lol:

winding-up, i have to say i look at you and i see something age can never have. then again... di ba sabi mo? wala lang. :lol: (ang lagay eh, sa akin lang ang self-incrimination?) :lol: let's just have coffee next time and, yes, keep your underwear... for now. :lol: nah, it's against company policy. :P

see you again soon.

ingat always,

multo

Winnie the pooh,

You have addressed that Piglet too many times on your entries at livejournal and sometimes you forget that you have a best friend.

Tigger

~

Dear big bad wolf,

How would you like little red riding hood to catch you online again? <_< :lol:

Grandma

Edited by ChoukoHanako

If I were a surgeon, that would have probably been my worst nightmare.

Ethics is ethics. Courtesy is courtesy. Respect is respect.

I feel that I acted in the most professional way possible anyway.

Thanks for being there when I needed someone to hear out those inane thoughts.

ma'am:

wala pong mutual affection at attraction sa amin ni sir. dapat po si sir ang i- memo niyo. medyo nanahimik ho ako ng onti at sinusulat ko ay para sa sariling kaligayahan lamang. hindi po para maakit ang sir niyo o kahit sino man (kaya nga po ganun ang signature ko sa email) . wala kaming nakaraan tulad ng inyo. maigi siguro, ayusin ninyo ni sir yung sa inyo ng hindi na ako kasali. gusto ko lang naman i-enjoy yung pagsusulat ng hindi ho na me memo kada minuto. sabi nga nung hr head, bakit ikaw? wala ka naman ginawa kay ma'am. krimen ba ang maging kaibigan ni sir? eh di kriminal na rin ako? yan din ang tanong ko. mag v vl po muna ako habang inaayos ninyo ni sir yung gulo ninyo. nawa pagbalik ko eh okay na kayo ni sir at hindi na din ako ang laman ng lahat ng memo. sa sobrang laki ng kumpaniya natin, hindi tayo magkakilala lahat. email email lang. memo memo. panakaw na meebo. pipilitin ng tao paniwalaan ang gusto nila paniwalaan. kung magkita man ho kami ni sir sa mga meeting at sa hallway, o nakita niyo po na nakasunod po ako sa kanya, wag niyo masamain. hindi po ibig sabihin na gusto ko po siyang ikama. ibig sabhin lang po nun ay iisa lang ang conference room at hallway na pinupuntahan at dinadaanan namin.

sige po ma'am. pasensiya na kung sa tingin niyo eh 'inagaw' ko ho ang sir ninyo. wala pong katotohanan yan. may limitasyon po ang pagiging tanga ko at hindi ko po sasayangin ke sir yun. gusto ko lang po sabihin na hindi po ako mag reresign. gusto ko po ma abot ang sampung taong tenure dito.

salamat po sa atensyon, ma'am. flattering po.

hamak na rank and file empleyado

-o-

sir,

hindi ko po alam kung matutuwa ako na tahimik lang kayo sa gitna ng office politics.

ang ibig sabihin ba nun ay hindi naman talaga tayo prens para ipagtanggol niyo ako ng kahit katiting man lang ke ma'am? o dedma lang kse kagaguhan ang mag react? alam ko naman na wala na ako sa listahan ng 'prens' niyo. okay lang yun. kung yun ang magbibigay ng katahimikan sa akin, sa yo at kay ma'am. saka kung prens tayo, eh magkikita at mag uusap pa tayo. malamang birthday niyo o birthday ko po. at hindi naman po sa hindi kayo worth maging kaibigan. pero sa akin kasi, ipaglalaban ko po yung mga kaibigan ko. maaring hindi patayan, pero maraming paraan. medyo sumama ng slight ang loob ko du. pero sabi nga nila whatever! loser! ang magdamdam.

yung pinapagawa niyo pong libro, ipapadala ko na lang po sa email ninyo. favor naman po, yung mga pinadalang mga drawing sa inyo, pwede niyo ho ba punitin? hindi pa po kase yun yung final na mga drawings.

yun lang po. salamat po sa panandaliang tiwala, halakhak, kwento at madalang na apple pie ng mcdo.

hanggang sa susunod na pagkikita sa hallway at conference room.

hamak na rank and file empleyado po

Ἑλένη,

It seems we have come full circle, meeting again after so many years at one these gatherings. You still have "the face that launched a thousand ships" and I had to stop myself from glancing in your direction far too often. Your partner is not what I had imagined but I'm sure there is something about him and I'm happy for you. I don't remember his name, in fact I don't even think I heard you say it when you introduced me. Strange as it seems, your mother was totally receptive of me, she was even kind enough to remind me that you were there and that I should greet you. We were only in high school then, skipping school to travel across town and waiting in the rain just so I could hold your hand for fifteen minutes.

Our paths will cross again, that I am certain....

Ajax son of Telamon

World Media,

You should hang your head in shame for you are guilty of nothing but selfishness, driven by the need to make more money and increase circulation. The Olympics should be a celebration of all different races and backgrounds coming together to compete and unite in peace. Yet you focus on all the negativities you can possibly find on the Beijing Olympics, you are a bunch of hypocrites who writes inspiring stories about individual achievements and the next minute you climb all over yourselves to be the first to publish the next tarnish on these games. f#&k all of you nitpicking motherf#&kers, stop writing about crap and enjoy this event which for some of the athletes are only a once in a lifetime experience.

Me

Dude,

sorry for having second thoughts. it's just that the word "joint" means a lot to me. :) but I have to tell you, that's really a good idea for us since we're so kuripot/pragmatic/a rose by any other name. training eh? so game, let's make that ________ fund find it's way into our agenda this week.

paranoid moment for this month is already over too. :lol: thanks for bearing with me. those phone calls and updates really helped a lot. I know you're not stoopid and everything, but indulge me. minsan lang naman yun. I also hate it when that happens. So girly, eeeeew! I'll inform you again when it's coming. I tell you baby, it's the hormones! :lol:

And yes, the hidden fear is not about you. It's about me. It's MY problem I have to deal with, not yours, so deal with it I did. And after the long introspect, I came upon the conclusion that IT IS YOU. I am ready. :)

No longer fickle/pickle minded,

Your beer buddy

ps

About that placard that says _______ for your gig this Saturday? Don't dare me! :lol:

your #2 fan (wouldn't dare take over your mom! :))

------------------------------------------------------

You guys,

You can wipe your dainty little asses with that. Won't sign it. You're the ones who need it active, not us. Frankly speaking, you need us more than we need you. Thanks for the entertainment though. Made us laugh big time.

:D

-----------------------------------------------------

Sleep,

missed you a lot. I've forgotten how you made me feel.

mamaya ulit ha? :)

from the one who's yearning for you a lot

Edited by BallBreaker

Hi *****,

I know your mad at me for all of the lies and things that I've said to you. I know you don't believe me anymore. I want you to know that during those "sweet times" not all of it are lies. I got confused and scared of you. You told me your going to wait but still you kept on asking me and doing crazy stuff. Instead of making me appreciate the things that your doing it scared me a lot. I'm happy now with my decision and just to tell you only God can tell me not to have happiness in life. We are in the same level as a human being. Move on and forget me.

But if I didn’t care so much, then why would I still be writing this?

I am haunted by your smiles and memories. Just please, stop watching over me.

I will be fine. I am taking care of myself.

Trust me on that, as i trust you to be well too.

I love you dearest... Always.

Edited by ChoukoHanako

what's happening here? over the past two weeks i have read books not normally found in my reading list: angels and demons, the rule of four, the rainmaker and finally the pelican brief. just started reading foucault's pendulum, but the fine prints reminded me of the contracts mentioned in the rainmaker. i need a magnifying glass if i have to keep my eyesight beyond page 533 of eco's. i have another book lying on my bed: moliere - the misanthrope and other plays. i was half way reading the doctor in spite of himself, when it was getting interesting, and yes, comical - bless moliere; but the print's as fine as foucault's. boy! do they save on printing costs never mind that they get their readers blind? well, moliere is 386 years old now. he is too dead to care. i wonder if umberto is still alive.

most women turn to chocolates and shopping, i turn to brown and grisham. never mind the authors of the rule of four. the latter had some moments, but not a cm. close to angels and demons. honestly. yeah, some of these novels found themselves to me via booksale. i don't mind. i'm sure someone somewhere out there has just finished reading book 7 of hp. and i envy the person who is about to discover nectar in a sieve and the good earth.

m,

you sent me sms thrice over a period of 4 weeks. i asked you who you were and didn't reply. you texted again and i asked you who you were. you didn't reply. the third time was the same routine. but you replied. i don't have your number in my phonebook, but i know your last 4 digits. don't i remember you? oh, i do! but you came in late for apologies. for now, i'd rather read page-turners than waste time on back-turners.

dear mom,

i forgot you're leaving early later. i didn't get to kiss you.

a lot have changed no? lately, you've been there through all my misadventures. it hasn't been easy. but i wouldn't want it any other way.

what i went through made me realize that really, you and the rest of gang, are all i have and could possibly need at this time.

you made it easy for me to get over that disastrous ending. and your question about the other one made it easier for the closure to sink in.

i will make time for what you said i needed to do. and i'll take care of the prodigal one, don't worry.

i will always bring an umbrella. i will try but i can't promise that i'll be home the time you want me to be. halong pirmi, mom.

love you,

k