The Mail Box

Teacher's Pet,

I know I promised you last night that I will not post anything but I just can't sit around and say nothing when you're concerned. You know how much of a worry wart I am. I'm sorry if I have to break that promise. I will just have to endure the wrath afterwards coz my posts in this side of the board seem to bring me nothing but worries (may have brought others source for barfs, but that's what they get for reading) :lol:

I'll just tuck my silly messages for you in other threads. ;p

Your Teacher

To You,

Yes, you are right. We don't know each other. I don't even know why I bother to post this and I promised someone I wouldn't post anything but here it is.

First, he is saying the truth when he said what he did. He already told me about your event that night so whatever plans we have will have to wait coz its a special day for you and your friends and he has to be there. But someone Higher must have other plans! So in the end, he was not able to attend (and no, we didn't see each other either). I know for a fact he is a great dad, a doting one at that. Goodness, the guy had tons of pics of the kid in his phone and wallet.

He cares and for you, probably as much as he cares for his sisters. He was worried about you when you were in the hospital or when you were sick, that I know as much coz he told me. So, I don't see why there's room for doubt in your heart about his loyalty to your friendship. If you failed to see that, then, that goes to show how you regard his.

As for that little message of yours for me (I will assume its the shortest one), you don't have to tell me that. He knows how much I adore him. I am crazy about him. I am passionate about him. I am clumsy, silly, and childish around him. So, you'd probably want to reverse that 'cry' statement coz that's the last thing I would do to him, unless of course, he does that out of joy.

Ok, there you go, I said my piece.

From Me

sa taong di ko na maabutan OL,

i miss you.. :(

i wish there's more way to reach you.. i mean cheap way.. :lol:

.. kuripot ako ngayon eh pasensya na..

.. unless padalhan mo ko ng libreng gasolina

pwedeng galing sa pinanggalingan mo or galing sa kung nasan ka man ngayon... ;)

:lol:

good thing there's another person other than me that could make you smile.

i am glad he's always there for you. :)

love you.. :*

your exhausted lasenggera for a night... :P

Edited by yellowmoon
Guest lightspeed

i just read your profile, i guess that's my cue. it's high time for me to accept the fact that it's really over. my life will never be the same without you. i guess you're doing ok now. it's good to know that you have moved on and i am really happy for you. i know that what i've done is something unforgivable, i failed... and i am really sorry. i just hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me... thank you for all the sweet memories. take care. :heart:

dear mister,

i am happy to see you OL. atleast i know you're okay. i just missed the times that i could stay long to chat until wee hours.. but that's not possible anymore. i can see you're happy now, and that you're satisfied with what you have.. hmm.... really? :rolleyes: ... i guess you found a new toy to play with! well, better enjoy it while it lasts.. :upside:

wishing that you will enjoy the rest of the night.. errrr.. or should i say, enjoy the start of the week. :)

"ingat lagi"... ;)

your all time 'friend'.. :)

ikaw,

sabi ko i won't post about this issue ever. pero tuwing nakikita kita, naiirita ako. look at yourself. reflect.

naririnig mo rin ba mga sinasabi mo at nawe weigh mo pa ba kung anong iniisip mo?

i mean, c'mon. you're not young anymore but you have the mind of someone who just stepped into secondary school. i don't know whether i'm just gonna laugh at or smirk at your crazy remarks and all that pahaging which is supposedly, the female gender's habit. kakatawa at minsan kakapikon. but you know what? i won't even try to cuss or stress myself para lang sayo.

for the record,

1. i have no intention of forcing friendship with your group. or should i say, i won't even force them into treating me as their friend per se. hindi ako tanga. hindi isang eb lang ang magsasabing certified na ang friendship ko with them or kung anu man ang itatawag mo sa relationship na yun.

2. i have a lot of friends outside mtc. hindi lang mtc ang pinagkukunan ko ng mga kaibigan ko. hindi ako kawawa katulad mo. i'm young, marunong makisama at alam ang limitasyon ko sa pakikipag kaibigan. hindi mo kailangang sabihin sa kin na feelingera ako para isiping kaibigan ko ang mga kaibigan mo. excuse me. para sa ikaalam mo, kaya ganun ang treatment ko sa ex-friend mo, kasi tao nya akong tinuring kaya tao rin akong nakikisama sa kanya.

3. you just feel bad coz you weren't able to stop us in posting that joke. in the first place, samin lang naman yun eh. so ket ka nakikisali jan? for christ's sake, why are you so so affected anyway?

4. ang principle ng friendship ay hindi: friend mo si A, friend mo si B, therefore, A and B should also be friends. ok ka lang?!

5. i check mo kung anu ang friendship para sayo. isipin mong mabuti kung anung definition mo. baka naman kaya nangyayari lahat ng ito ay dahil rin sa pag-uugali mo. wala akong karapatang mamakialam sa inyo pero alam mo, dahil sa may pinagsamahan tayo at minsan eh may naging utang na loob ako seo, ito lang ang sasabihin ko. kung may isang taong nakakasira ng tiwala dito IKAW yun. at alam kong alam mo kung bakit.

6. nakausap ko na ang taong involved. ok na. maliwanag na ang lahat. at susubukan kong ayusin para ibang nakasali. hindi ako bayani. pero ayoko na ng gulo. kaya pwede ba, wag ka na lang makialam. kasi kung babalikan ko ang mga nangyari, isa pa rin ang analysis ko. kung tinuturing mong kaibigan ang 2 parties na involved, hindi dapat sayo nanggaling ang mga bagay na nagpalala lang ng sitwasyon.

huling huling post ko na to sayo. tumigil ka na. madalas na ring uminit ang tenga ko dahil lagi kong kausap ang friend mo. naaawa ako sa kanya dahil hindi naman siya dapat na iistress nang ganito, lalo na't sa kin nanggaling ang joke na yon. sa dami ng problema nya, sumabay ka pa dahil lang sa isang katatawanan na wala ka namang kinalaman. mag-isip ka naman. usapang babae, pinapakialaman. babae, pinapatulan. makes me wonder.

ihihinga ko lang to.

tapos na.

ako.

Edited by angel_dust

dear neknek,

hey, what a way to celebrate the day you came into this world, isn't it? but maybe because the divine one wants you to see how it really is... how it never stops... and how it is never allows you to say, "please not today, this will ruin my ruffled dress". but, mind you, i don't think the purpose there is to remind you how harsh and unforgiving the realities of the day-to-day are... probably more like a reminder of how the wonders of those resilient masters came about from the same sordid moments such as this one.

just lighten up, bum, it's not as bad as it seems... besides, ole ludwig's sonata no. 8 in c minor is not your song. ^_^

again, a surreal and melancholic birthday to you!

always,

niknok

prima,

you should be home in a few minutes, i think this will be here just in the nick especially since you'd probably be half into dreamland by the time i come back. so this for today.

anyway, the pits. i tried recruiting someone last night and i got turned down... flatly. :lol: only goes to show that this is really a tough road to take. then again, i'm not complaining, you're taking it with me. not for anything else but no one can be a better bait to feed the vicious dogs we will meet along the way. :lol: :lol: ang tanong, will we hold out? :lol:

yesterday, we disagreed about whether we should be specific or generic in our goals. i understand the reason behind being specific, i'm not sure you understood my reasons for being generic. for me, it's actually a sydney or the bush kinda thing. :lol: and trust me, a 3g iphone will not lose out against an n95 on this one. :P

ingat. bukas na lang.

always,

primo.

dearest george estregan,

Thank you for consoling me last time regarding my worries. At first i find it weird to actually open to someone i barely even know. Nevertheless, it doesn't matter, I was down and in need of someone that could listen to me and comfort me. That's four years noh,what we've been through isnt just any ordinary journey. Plus I have to bear the upsetment of working for a mere career with absolute absence of my passion. I DON'T WANNA STAY HERE FOREVER. i CAN' T CONTAIN DOING THESE KIND OF STUFF. I DON'T WANNA BE STUCK IN A LIFE THAT NEVER IN MY DREAMS HAVE I THOUGHT OF ACTUALLY DOING. I may sound cheezy but hey! I'm still young. I was just overwhelmed by my situation :( ganyan talaga ang buhay ^_^

hey i'm listening to (SPRING) four seasons right now by Antonio Vivaldi :P peborit naten to diba?

salamat sa pagbati ulit ^_^

yours truly :lol: ,

pepsi paloma :lol:

Edited by brahma

To Miss-I'm-Not-In-Love (Yet),

Yep! I can see that our little boy has just too many of 'em girls! :lol:

I'm dense at these sort of things. But at least he seems to be enjoying.

..and how are you and your...? Remember, patience is still a virtue up to now. :P

Hope everything is well and ok with you, friend.

Me,

The Lovestruck Princess

Edited by ButtChicKick

smitten tall one,

i am where you were before

but i will never be where you are now.

someone is following the footsteps of the king who's enjoying every moment now.

look around, you won't fail to notice.

:(

patience is only for those who are up for sainthood. see why there are a few of them? :lol:

megara

(the-one-who-will-never-say-she-is...)

yeah, yeah, yeah... i know i logged out already.. but. just dont ask why! :P

get a goodnight sleep, please.

i know, i've said enough.. and you know more than these things.

... only if i could just give you more than these words, but hey! it's not worth it!

you have given enough. and i suppose you know what it means. :)

take it easy.. it's a lighter feeling.. we're almost there! :)

now.. that is more worth it! ;)

you,

sorry if I am unable to give you the time you require of me...

I know I should, it's just that I can't...

it's been a bumpy ride, and I'm not sure if we have to finish what we started...

not when I'm hurting you, however unwillingly...

the situation is worsening, and I dunno how to stop the slide...

we should stop hurting each other, but I dunno how to do it...

did we jump into it soon, TOO soon?

hope we can talk this out....

me

kiddo,

thanks, this is more than enough already! we never cross the line. we fight our own fights. we watch each other's backs and we knuckle each other's heads when we're stubborn! and, hell, are we stubborn! :lol:

matira mataba pa rin! :lol:

til the next foreign cuisine,

kidding.

p.s. y'know, we ought to take up a stress-relieving sport... what do you say to badminton?

Sergio,

thanks for taking real good care of me that night I got drunk.

read this: I WILL NEVER GET DRUNK WITHOUT YOU BY MY SIDE. EVER.

because nobody can take care of lushie me like you do. :)

and please don't ever think that you can use those pics of me sleeping with two other men for blackmailing purposes. walang maniniwala! :lol:

Marimar

ps

someday, we'll get a unit there too! sa 25th floor! oh, my new 50mm baby rocks! time for new portrait nude pics! :D

-----------------------------------------

BBB,

ok lang yun. ang importante, maganda ka pa rin. :D

miss yah!

BB

----------------------------------------

B,

news from your side of the fence? panay ang post on THAT thread on the other side a! :lol: sa wakas... on topic ka na din.

am really happy to know that you're happy.

I still owe you coffee.

BB

Edited by BallBreaker