The Mail Box

almost two months ago, as you were saying your see-you-soon to everyone, i held your arm tearfully and quietly mumbled, please don't leave yet. i remember the godfather saying hey, if i were you, i'd escape now. looks like she's not going to let you go. followed by laughter from everyone. you smiled and hugged me, saying everything will be okay. that wasn't the first time you left me, but i count that particular trip as an emotional roller coaster which tested my patience and the strength of my relationship with other people around us.

today, i finally got to hug you. and all the worries just disappeared.

you're here. and it feels like home again.

welcome back :) and don't you dare leave me for so long again! :P

oh. thank you for that thing. such a fashownista item, i don't even know when i'll use it :lol: your the bestest gay boss anyone could ever have. and the thought of leaving you sooner than everyone thinks, just breaks my heart. ahh that's another letter...

mariang mukhang busy pero masaya,

san ka na naman nagtatago?

sinong kau kausap mo na namang lalake?

kaninong kamay ang humahawak sayo?

ano na naman pinag gagagawa mo?

alam mo bang namimiss kita?

may sulat ako sayo nung nakaraan.

sweet yun.

pero deadma mo. lech.

nakakatampo ka. :P :P

pero mahal kita eh.

walang puwang sa tampo ang buhay ko sayo. :lol:

ako'y sayo :boo:

Thnks na isa ako sa rason ng pagbisita mo..thnx sa suprise visit.

Galing ka pa Dubai then dumerecho agad Davao

Thank you for sharing me ur success...mamimiss kita

and thank you for accepting my worst.

Thank you for sharing me your Positive Values.

Please stay consistently sweet, proper, fine , smart as you are...

Wag kang magbabago pre,, sa hinaharap..

malulungkot ako pag nagbago ka...

nasanay nako sa treatment mo...kahit minsan lang at konting panahon lang...

hanggang sa pagtanda nati sana frenz pa rin tau,, kahit n magaswa ka na ...

wag mo ko kalimutan ...

wish u all the best coz u deserved it.

pagdasal mo rin ako ha...

God Bless and Be safe always

lab u pre!

MP,

If you feel that I'm falling for someone new, it's not because I love the person. It's because you weren't there under the tree to catch my fall.

MM

MM,

When you thought I wasn't there to catch you, it's because you never gave me the chance. You haven't reached the bottom, yet you already grabbed a branch.

MP

(inglesero't ingleserang unggoy na nagmomoment :lol: )

sa aking isa,

kung alam mo lang kung gano kita kamiss..

pero sa twing iniiwanan mo ko ng offline messages and telling me how much you miss me..

.. it somehow makes me feel how important i am to you! :wub:

:boo:

masaya naman ako.. eh ikaw, masaya ka na ba this time? :rolleyes:

.. stay inlove honey.. it's the bestiest of the best!

missing you soooo much!

loving you more each day,

your forever mangingibig... :P

Sergio (na super sa patilya),

" Nothing you do out of love is waste. Love is all there is in life. It's not a sign of weakness or inadequacy; it isn't a crutch, but truly a gift. there's nothing more difficult than learning to trust and be vulnerable, than shedding your armor, than removing layers of self-protection that took years to put into place. It is true that your heart is your strongest muscle, the one that is capable of giving you the most joy and the most pain.

I am truly ready to take my leap of faith, to throw myself headfirst and blindly into my love for you, with nothing but the best of intentions. I can't continue to hold back part of myself as leverage or an escape route. I can't half commit, live day to day thinking of an alternative life should this one not work. You only get as good as you give. Risks lead to reward in everything in life: marriage, love, and career. You need to take risks and make yourself vulnerable to allow your love, trust, and commitment to deepen. I know that with your support, I can do anything..."

for the not-so-serious stuff I wanna tell you:

I have just made us a compilation of the sexiest songs you could think of. So that we'd have something to play during our romps and not be distracted by the gory news on TV. Hearing one guy's body being torn in half is really distracting especially when you're near the point of no return (buti na lang di ka tumigil!). Sex + early morning news = not a good combo. So there... songs ranging from Mazzy Star to Al Green to Nine Inch Nails and our favorite Marvin Gaye. I hope that could also block out our noisy neighbors (or are we the ones who are noisy? no complaints yet so I guess we're still doing OK).

Let's also be more careful next time we fantasize about other girls in public. Please. That was really one of my most embarassing moments! Let's be careful that the next time we think those sexy thoughts out loud, we make sure that her workmates are not directly behind us, hearing every lewd fantasy! :lol: To think I was in uniform, which has my full name complete with my title in all it's glory! The next time we eat there, I'd really put a paper bag over my head. Sayang... cute pa naman sya. And the great escape from shame was sooooo funny! It was fun getting embarrassed with you! :lol:

My head is also spinning from finding a real good deal on our flight na. This is hard pala, but I know that this is my share of responsibility, basta make sure that this time, you'll be the navigator. What we thought was a good deal on the Kuala Lumpoor tour really wasn't. Shorter time lounging around because of the departure and arrival scheds. Like you, I'd still prefer Bangcock and it's red light district (which we are reserving for Decembah's main event ;)), or let's go through with that PP package na lang. Pag ako nainis, it'll be Sagada on my birthday na lang! (ayaw mo nun... tipid ka! :lol:)

Just make sure it's Kathmandu/Nepal/Cambodia/Angkor Wat on our _________________!

Oh, and that early morning you had a bad dream and called me after just to know if I was ok? Hearing the fear of losing me in your voice made me feel how much I mean to you. That really meant a lot. Seriously. Also that time when you stopped me that one sexy moment just to look straight into my eyes and tell me how beautiful I am. Galing pa rin ng makalaglag panty moobs mo 'pre! :lol: :thumbsupsmiley:

Naaaah... seriously dude, you turn me into a mush everytime you do that. And I do know for damn sure they're sincere. ;)

It's been so long already. Still feels like new. Every day we're together always seems like our first date.

Truly, there is no place that I feel safer than in our relationship.

Thanks for being my best friend/partner.

:)

Marimar (na super sa kulot)

ps

you really did a good job on tidying up the condo a! galing galing! domesticated! :-*

dYosa (na counter girl ng______),

Sorry. :D

pero crush ka naman talaga namin e. pramis.

next time maraming, maraming pizza ulit yung oorderin namin.

tsaka yung peach brownie chumenelyn. :D

that hot couple

Edited by BallBreaker

Sergio (the patilya boy),

Thanks for finally booking and paying for the flights and accommodation just to lock me in. Heehee. Sorry. Fickle minded e. But I just can't help it! We could've gotten something cheaper! I'm a cheapskate I know, but that makes it more exciting. Backf#&kers kung baga. And that's supposed to leave us more moolah for roaming around. I discovered we could've saved a few thousand bucks if only... whaddaheck! I'll just wait and anticipate. Everything's gonna be a blast with you I know.

Our first looooooong trip together after a long while. Am so excited. :)

Nepal or Cambodia sa December ha? :D

Nasa backpack ni Dora,

Marimar (the kulot girl)

i feel so different in many ways

i sometimes feel guilty for things i think and do

though i think it's right.

why do i have these questions in my mind?

and the answers are there

yet i find it hard to comprehend.

why do i feel this way?

even i could not fathom.

i'm happy

yet i feel there's something's missing.

what could it be?

Edited by dianne