The Mail Box

Guest lustfortravel

yes, i'm afraid you just invested in a lot of crap.

it's a pyramiding scheme staring you right in the face. we all gave you the same views and the same advice yet you chose to let your greed overcome your apprehensions.

and there is no point in blaming them, either. in this world, there are swindlers and there are suckers.

you know exactly what category you belong to.

Dear M,

I'm not that stupid, i know its you... so i'll play your game, hope you know you'll be at the receiving end, salvo after salvo, you'll wish you were never been even born, all the guilt inside you will consume you to the very last molecule of you. Let's see how far you can play the game... don't even blink... you might lose without knowing it. You're such a Loser.

A

Forgive me.

It is just my late grandmother, among the more successful career women, so rare in her era, blurting out through me. Fair and beautiful she was, yet she possessed a landlord's whip, and did not hesitate to use it in land, business, or career. Or hardheaded grandchildren.

LC

beer buddy,

thanks for the pogee delivery right at the office doorstep (este parking lot)... :D

and the bagyo moments...

and for being my number one fan during our videoke night...

and the search for the ever elusive Rapide...

and for listening to me rant...

and for being my personal physician (ilang vitamins ba dapat kong itake? sagana naman ako sa vitamins a! :lol:)...

and for lending me your dslr (bwahahahaha!)...

and all the other supplieses!

you really looked good last night inside the grocery holding that can of Raid and our grocery cart. a far cry from the image you presented that night I first saw you. we've really gone a long way. :)

for the better,

your beer buddy

ps

yung ashtray daw sabi nung gay performer. :lol:

kung alam lang nya! tayo ang nangupit. table napkin ang kinupit natin. table napkin!

hey g,

im sorry.

if you're telling me the truth,

i still have to apologize for not taking you seriously,,,

but you see, it was not very easy for me...

hindi ako gullible.

totoo. i thought it was all a joke,,,

nevertheless, sorry pa rin.

if i hurt you, i didn't mean it to end up this way,,,

pero unfair ka kung iiwanan mo ang friendship natin

just because... hay naku,, :(

i don't know what to do with you...

just take care,,,

always,

angel_dust

V,

I wonder why you've been absent online for a very long time.

Afraid the girls will swarm around you? or is it just me?

C

N,

Hi sis. I don't know if that thought was for me. But we stopped seeing each other for a long time now but friends we are.

I wish you two well.

B

Edited by ButtChicKick

RD,

I was already at ease at what is already becoming of us but I didn't expect that what I really saw was just a facade of what the real thing was. Now I caught you off guard and have shown them what you really are doing with the proof that you yourself have written. Tsk! I pity your clan's pathetic pride tarnished by the one they don't expect to do it.

Now explain to them all of it and soon enough before I finally bid my farewell, they'll see more of your backstab files filed up infront of them for the final blow.

Goodluck to your very own family. I wish they live longer because of what you've done.

BD

P.S.

Its nice to see myself doing what you've previously done and the pain is just a fraction of what is ahead of you.

Edited by ilb4u2nyt

S there B here,

Text me. I think we need to meet up na. It's been a while.

BB here P_H there

dude,

ano ba daw kasi ang blood type mo? :lol:

thanks for making me the first person you call on to every single time you need someone to talk to about absolutely anything, even if it is about something that sounds Greek to me. not a hassle indeed. it makes me feel so important.

remember, just like the seasons in the Philippines, it's gonna be summer before you know it. :)

I know you have made the right decision... and I trust your judgment, which is one of the reasons why I look up to you - not because you're tall and I'm not, but because you decide and act on it like a man. whatever happens, your agent 99 is here to back you up. :lol:

ganyan talaga dude pag magaling... in demand. may officers ka na, me and your mom. fans club na lang talaga ang kulang! (ang cheeseburger ha! ;))

don't stress yourself too much. breathe.

sinong best friend mo du-own?

syempre ikaw lang! :lol:

joining you in those four seasons to come,

the girl with the allated parking space

B here S there,

since I'm now nearer to where you are, can't wait. 2 bottles max. :lol:

you don't have to look for them. they, after all, do run after you. ;)

BB here P_H there

ps

in this case, eventhough we are already used to being one, we're not the instructors. it's ok to flunk once in a while. I think they made that a requirement in order to get a PhD in love or something.

------------------------------------

Dude,

Why am I suddenly getting nervous about that pre SG vacation dinner? :lol:

one of the "daughters",

Sweet

Edited by BallBreaker