The Mail Box

dear kiddo,

i may not be able to tell you this directly. at least, not on your young, troubled face.

but yes.

you are going to die.

soon.

it just is so ugly i can barely describe it in words.

my powers can only do as much.

i do believe in miracles, though. they are, however, way beyond my earthly powers.

i'll see you upstairs. at one point in time.

for now, i'd just watch you make the most out of your bucket list, or make none out of it.

sadly,

your doc.

spongebob squarepants,

what were they thinking when they named you number four in the list of most annoying cartoon characters? morons!

doesn't matter to me. i love your color. i love your show. and you always make me smile, especially when i learned that you're popular with japanese women.

you are a legit film star! even david hasselhoff was in your movie and you know what that means.

if only kit were there, it would've been perfect.

sb

Shrek,

first off, our "cozy" inuman session topic the other night... I thought I would forget about it the morning after but unfortunately, the cosmopolitan, the SML and the melon ball weren't able to do so much. It's not that I don't want it or anything... it made me super kilig even... it's just that... well, remember that awkward scene at the muvee we watched last night wherein you laughed so hard at Kate Hudson? that's why. :D And the muvees... coincidence! I'm sorry for keeping things from you. I keep forgetting that it's now us and it's now our future and that is the original plan. Now you take the wheel from here. :)

second, thanks for accompanying me to the clinic. one down. at least we can breathe easy with that. and iwas sa trip minsan 'bout me and you... they're taking it seriously e. :lol: and we're looking at my kidneys... not for a baby! :lol: you're so cute.

third, I never thought that you're that perfect gentleman. thanks for sticking around and doing the talking for me at the police station and that testosterone infested baranggay hall and even talking to that a**hole behind bars calmly. Now you know how it feels to be the calm one ;). I never would've made it without you. sorry for the inconvenience... I know you've got a lot of things on your agenda today, but thanks for putting them aside for me. Still baby, that's no reason to get a gun :P.

fourth... yes, I don't know why but I am a tad too hornee these past few weeks. I do appreciate that you're now in the romantic/passionate/eye gazing mood, but I can't get enough of THAT and I do want more of you. So sorry... you just might get raped or something again. Your baby's in heat! :lol:

I ate more than you did this weekend! hahaha! would love another banana split. Food trip ulit?

I love you more and more and more.

Fiona

-----------------------------------------------------------------

manong adik,

pwede kung mag tatagaan kayo, kayo-kayo na lang? wag nyo na idamay ang mga bagay na walang malay? wala kaming pakialam kung feel nyong magpatayan. trip nyo yan e. pero please lang, walang kasalanan ang sasakyan ko sa inyo. pasalamat kayo at yung akin lang ang nadamay, dahil kung pareho yun, e di talagang may third party na sa gang war nyo. pasalamat din kayo at may tagapigil sa kin. e di sana, ako na tumaga sa inyong lahat para matapos ang mga problema nyo. quits quits. everybody happy. lalagyan ko pa ng design ang pagtaga ko sa inyo. solingen cleaver pa gamitin ko! I would so love to go inside that cell and kick your balls. kahit one time lang! ang yayabang ninyo mag gang war gang war kuno tapos para kayong mga basang sisiw if apprehended na. trying hard gangsta wannabes! kala nyo ang lalaki ng katawan ninyo. e di natakot kayo? :P what irks me the most is the hassle you all caused. unlike you na walang ginawa kung hindi tumambay, magpalaki ng tyan at uminom, wala kaming luxury of time to go through the hassle. why don't you guys just go get a job or do something productive?

don't let me go be that black woman on all of you. even my boyfriend gets scared of that.

and one more thing.... PANGIT! :P

me

PS

now don't go have your wife text either one of us. once I see stalking tendencies, you are going to hear from me. we have no business with all of you anymore. buting wag kang irelease ng kulungan para matuto ka! beeeh!

Edited by BallBreaker

madam manager,

It was really a challenge

But i liked it ^_^

the damn issues gave me a migrane again

took me 2-3 hours to solve per case

but thats ok

lika nga dito

videoke na tayo :lol:

your agent

------------------------------------

nanay,

tinatamad ako umalis nang bahay

bukas nalang ha?

labs naman kita eh :*

ang iyong magandang anak

----------------------------------

stiffy,

when i said na tinatamad ako lumabas

tinatamad talaga ako

i know you wanna see me

at kasalanan ko na pinaasa kita

pero dude....

parang di na talaga kita kayang makita

natatakot na ako sayo :lol:

:P

me

------------------------------------------------

my chicharon,

twas great to see you yesterday

alam mo bang napasaya mo ako ng husto kahapon?

kahit mukhang di ka pa naligo nung nakipagkita ka sakin.. ok parin :lol:

thank you for letting me know where i stand

i needed that

pero infairness.....

pagod talaga ako kahapon

langya ka tlaga

:P

i miss you already :)

your vinegar

Edited by Saeki®

pogee,

Don't ever text me something like that again when I'm in the middle of a lecture. I had to stop and let the students take a break when I started to blush. Really.

Also, I don't really care about the "C's". They matter if you're high maintenance. I am not. All I need is "U". :)

your pretty spoiled brat

in hope, i am just thinking that our special friendship will travel that far

that the knowledge you had given me will rekindle my soul

and the challenges that come along my way will be face with vigor

because you help me stand along the way.

maybe i need you, more than you need me

maybe i owe you more, more than you owe me

maybe i trust you more, more than you trust me

and furthermore

maybe you mean so much to me than i am to you.

yes friend, i will be here for you

no matter what other people will say

nor what your friends may say against me

i'll stay just the same because of you.

if there is anything that cluttters you mind

if there's anything that bothers you most

i will listen, yes i will listen

i will even cry if you needed one

please don't shut your door for me

and even bang the entrance in front of me

i am just a curious friend who cares

because of you, yes only you!

dude,

I love the way you prove me wrong. :P

Those late night pogee deliveries too.

I'm sorry. I do hope you understand my concern. Just don't want plighting our troth to become a plight. :)

But I get what you mean... You've been preparing your whole life and there are times that you have to keep things from me for my own good. I don't wanna be a spoilsport so let's leave it at that. :)

Don't think that I won't fight for you either... especially when I myself am the enemy. I am lousy at that.

It's just that everything is so new to me as it is to you, and maybe it's the excitement that kinda raises the anxiety level to an all time high.

Prove me wrong, baby, prove me wrong.

... LET'S GET IT ON! :) woohoo!

I love you severely that I don't want our ties to be severed,

your OA baby girl

ps

put that severed moment at the emergency room in your man memory, k? for future reference. ;)

---------------------------------------------

istudeynt,

sarap ng mani mo! maliit but maputi. gustong gusto naming magBF. medyo tuyo nga lang pero ok na naman pag nalawayan na. ok din pag medyo umiinom ka ng beer while you nibble on it. sweet and salty! :D

.... next time, two kilos naman a?

titser

Edited by BallBreaker

Dear Friend,

When you entered that relationship, you knew and we constantly reminded you that was a packaged deal - ex-wife, kid, alimony all the way up to college education - and yes, not to mention the conjugal financial loans and obligations amidst the economic recession and the financial crisis.

Time and again we told you that it will never be easy but as they say in our profession, everything is worth a shot.

I'm glad that he made it on time to see you through childbirth but it breaks my heart knowing that in a few weeks' time you'll be left on your own to tend to your little one. Not only you'd have to deal with the long-distance marriage but you'll have to deal with the absentee fatherhood as well.

I know you're one tough lady but always remember that your friends will always be here to see you through.

Me.

x

You are my dear friend.

We laugh together. Give each other the occasional high-five.

You even pointed out that something was stuck between my teeth.

I know you don't see me that way.

Sometimes I wish you did. Even if it was virtually impossible to have something going on between us.

I'd like to believe that we had our moments.

That if we were in some other dimension, we would've ended up kissing each other.

But then, there's reality.

You told me everything you could about all the girls you loved. I listened carefully.

Then you told me that you had a new crush. I asked you who she was, but you changed the topic.

What I'd give to find out that it was me.

Hell...I can dream, right?

yz

Mr Snuggie

You said today that you've been thinking about my snuggles. My uncanny ability to hear the smallest stir of you and to nuzzle into your arms. I lie in wait most mornings, half asleep half awake, taking pleasure in the stillness of you, wanting to stretch out and touch you with my toes, to feel your warmth with any part of me.

I only mention this because I wonder if you know your own propensity for nuzzles. I love when I return to bed after waking in the night to find that you're waiting for me, facing my side, your arm outstretched beneath my pillow. I have never felt safer than when I'm lying in that warm space you've hollowed out for me against your chest, the soft rushing of your breath against my ear.

For me, the quiet comprehension of your naked form lying next to me, and the gentle affection expressed in your touch, that moment in the bed we share carries more love than my heart has ever known.

Sealed with a snuggle

X

dude,

that was absolutely one of the most romantic and best HPP moments ever! Pwede na sa muvees! I so love making love to you. reminiscing about it right now makes me... :D

we spent two days living on our mattress with nothing to do but the T's but it still feels like two days aren't enough. I want more of it, I want more of you.

and even if we missed a Saturday night out because of laziness, the 4 am food trip and the snuggling and snoozing are all worth it. i am looking forward for our next facial/nosepack/food trip/laugh trip/muvee session.

You are definitely right... all we need is each other. ;)

your corny little comedienne,

bunnywunny

------------------------------

dear,

good luck! hehehehe...

BB

To you,

The worst thing ever happened to me was YOU. Never planned, nor thinked about, it was the most unexpected to happen. You were the best, i couldn't ask for more, you gave me the life i always wanted to have. At my worst, you never stopped loving me and during my best, you always glory.

I can replace you, i don't promise not loving another one but one thing is for sure, i'll always love you and i'll never stop, you'll always have my tears,

you'll always fill most of my memories. You're so unfair, why must it be that way? You gave me an only-can-death-end-it feeling.

Sadness

dear miss,

i think that it is actually a good thing - you leaving mtc.

ive always felt that you did not belong here, nor in any online forum at that.

with that extremely pretty face and unusually high IQ (the actual value i could only surmise)

no need to expose any body part to get anybody's attention - i've always admired women in your category.

i will miss the smart posts, though. ;)

and im quite sure you are better off where you are now. happier even.

goodluck.

frm me, just an acquaintance. :hypocritesmiley:

dabeegbadlownwolp,

Falling in love with a cynic is one of the hardest things a man has to put himself up with. I know I am the world's most pessimistic person when it comes to love, and my fear of it really is unfair for you... yet, you're still here.

I know you won't baby me in that department, but I kinda appreciate the talk. Thanks for understanding and the patience, and for saying you'd be there to hold my hand while I get through it. Makes me think that happy ever afters are possible after all, and that it can happen to me, and that I deserve one.

Prove me right on that one. :)

bolbreyker