The Mail Box

For the past few months there has been one source of the smile on my face, the dreamy look in my eyes, the tingling feeling in silly places, and the cheerful mien seen by others.

That very first time our eyes locked, when your hands reached out for mine,

above the city lights and under the stars

I knew that you knew

That it’s something out of the ordinary.

The baywalk stroll

The dancing and singing

Dining and drinking

Laughter and serious moments

Or even the casual stroke of your hand on mine as you go driving

The fleeting looks

The playful moods

Seems like they all conspired

For us to reach this juncture.

OK. Enough about my silly thoughts. I did not post here to embarrass myself. (But I think I just did).

I only want to greet you a happy birthday sana e (yeah, yun lang. yun lang).\

But you know me, every time I think about you, I get all mushy and sappy and romantic all the time.

And so, to the sweetest, most handsome (oo no, maniwala ka na), awesomest and most amazing guy in the world, a very happy birthday! Enjoy this special day, no one deserves it more than you do.

I missed you. See you soon, sexy!

For the first time in my entire posting history, i'm naming you my dear recipient... :)

Khristoffer,

i wish i could send you this on morse code so we can just keep all the drama to the side but i can't. You are ten thousand miles away and you have no idea how happy i am for you really. I'm so sorry that i didn't go to your wedding to send you my speech but i guess you won't be able to read it from here too.. I just basically said "I love you and you will always be loved. When i told you that we'd be together forever, i knew i was sure. I knew i was right." So there. Imagine me saying that in front of 1000 guests with tears?

Anyway, enjoy this day. after 24 long years of existence, i think you deserve some pat on the back and a cotton candy from me. It's my brother's birthday too. Although he deserves spanking. :lol: Anyway, good luck on your wife, i should drop by your resort soon. ;) Cocktails by the pool? :*

Your co-celebrant,

Abigail

Edited by ChoukoHanako

Buwaya,

In the next few days, you will notice that i am not making sales anymore. I give up. I dont let any pressure to eat me, it's not enough reason to work harder than i could. You've seen my performance, you've seen how i work. My regularity should come from your end, give me what I deserve :)

your-not-so-top-seller-agent,

Dabiana :D

Edited by brahma

Miss Layla Ilagan,

I woke up today and I had this long letter that I was going to write for you but when my fingers touched the keyboard, the same thing that has been popping in my head returned in big bold letters 'ARE YOU REALLY WORTH IT?. Those five words sums you up best, I'm sorry but that is the truth. You wanted it, so there you have it. It's not appropriate to even call you just a B.R.B because I've met the classic ones and you stand a head above. Kahit ba napakayaman mo, walang compensation ang sapat sa kapangitan at kabulokan ng utak mo. Masaya ka ba? Tingin ko hindi eh, on the contrary I think your life must be so mundane and this is based on my extensive month after month of observations. You have potential to be a nice person but you channel all your energies towards evil & hurtful deeds. One other thing that I have noticed is that you are consistent of someone who suffers Mythomania or by layman's terms, a pathological liar.

Those that are around you are too scared to question the validity of your stories and your motivations, I just shake my head in amazement at that. I guess it pays off when you have an in-built "skeptic" module or what I call "Bullshit Artist Filter". Here's another thing, STOP calling me, sending me text messages and emailing me on every single email address that I have because that is bordering on stalking, in case you are not up to speed with the laws of the land that S-H-I-T is now ILLEGAL and punishable by imprisonment. I am happy to continue working in the same company as you because I actually do like my job the only unfortunate thing is that your family are majority shareholders. I don't want to have to change my number or change all of my email addresses so get a grip on yourself. Just because I made the mistake of describing you to someone in a little bit more than just general detail doesn't mean I was in love or infatuated with you. Sobrang kapal ng mukha mo naman. Madami kang 'admirers' puro walang kwenta naman, pero puro bagay naman sa iyo sabi ng iba, wag ka ng masyadong mapili.

Some would love the idea of snaring the "Boss's daughter" but not I. That's it, I may not have a job after you finish reading this and yes I even give you my permission to print this off and show it to your daddy, if you feel inclined to do so. I would file this under resignation letters. When or if I do leave, I'm taking that goldfish with me that I have been feeding for the last 11 months and if they won't let me, I will break into this office Mission Impossible style and extract him/her. Here is the last thing I will add, I promise - You are NOT as hot as you think you are so get over yourself.

Have a pleasant day!

You must be the only known case of the White Pages Disorder. <_<I

Yours Truly,

Employee ID. 4669

Edited by DeV@nte

GO,

i don't know if writing this is really the right thing to do. but you see, i was shocked by what you told me earlier. everything seemed weird to me. but i'll respect whatever it is that you're feeling right now. i just hope that you won't bring back all those memories again. it's not good for you or even for me to reminisce especially that we both have different lives already.

i know we've parted as friends and i'm glad we did. but the thing is, you can't just ask me questions about my life right now and then all of a sudden, sound bitter. you confuse me as much as you confuse yourself dear. maybe you're right. it's envy. envy becoz you know i'm happy right now and yet you're miserable. hey, i don't even think miserable is the operative term. but as you said it, i have moved on. and i chose to because i want to be happy. i think you should just do the same. thank you for wishing me luck though. this time, i feel i'm on the right track.

Past

********************************************************************************

Mr. J,

salamat sa pagtawag. pero alam mo, isang malaking coincidence na ako pa ang nanalo sa raffle nyo. :huh:

i just signed your form coz naaawa ako sa mga promo boys nyo habang lakad ng lakad sa megamall.

i didn't think it really was a serious offer until now. :huh:

but you know what? wala naman akong interes malaman ang body composition ko. and anyway, according to BMI, hindi pa naman ako overweight. isa pa, i'm pretty sure that my body's still composed of

muscles, tissues, cells, water, blood, nicotine and alcohol. so thank you for the offer. but i'll pass. ^_^

me

********************************************************************************

EGM,

i appreciate all the positive comments. but then again, don't feed me with all those crap. i know i'm hardworking. i know i'm efficient. and i know i'm charming that's why i got the position. you don't need to remind me that. not that i'm proud. not that i believe in myself too much. but you know and i know that i have done a lot for 'your' company. you said it yourself, hindi makakakain ang iba mong empleyado kung hindi dahil sa accounts ko.

i know this is a late response to what happened last Tuesday. i'm writing this just so some of my friends will know how pissed off i was with you, with your brutal husband and with your freakin finance. excuse me but i think you should try to review the Labor Code coz if you'll ask me, sablay ka. and no. i wouldn't even try to use my connections in DOLE just so i can get back to you. no need for that. coz you know, i can just work in Quorus and you'll see how many accounts you'll lose.

your BDA

Edited by angel_dust

Dude,

The pogi has, indeed, landed. :)

I missed you a lot. All of you. From your smell to your stare.

Thanks for the upcoming birthday trip. :D

But then again, you know how fickle minded I am and how finicky I am with public restrooms (and I heard that the island doesn't have one!). :lol: It'll sure be an adventure!

you are trulili the bestest jowawerz in the whole, wide world!

love,

your sexy kitten

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sis BBB,

sige, next time, next EB, we'll be there. :D

miss ka na namin.

group date? ;)

see you on the "other" side.

BB

Boss Doc,

I'd like to say I'm sorry. Di ko naman po alam na malala na yung sakit ng pasyente nyo.

Akala ko magaling na.

The chart says the patient is free to go that's is why I even help the patient carry the baggages.

The patient is even an outstanding member of the Mental Health Forum, it says so in the patient's record.

I'm really sorry for letting the patient go out of the pavillion.

I know I should have been more discerning on what people in the hospital are telling me, kaso, sa hospital na ito,

mahirap malaman kung sino ang pasyente at sino ang empleyado.

Pasensya na doc. I'll bar your patient from entering the premises, basta wag lang syang mag-ibang anyo.

Bahala na yung ibang nurse sa kanya.

Doc, magkakasakit ata ako, nag-ha-house call ka ba? :P

Lablats,

Ang Janitress sa Pavillion 8A

Edited by ButtChicKick

I've never really taken a particular interest in your life because, frankly, your life has never been particularly interesting. One of these days, you're gonna have to take a gigantic fact-check my friend, all right. She didn't mistake you for anybody, okay. This girl is head-in-the-clouds, one hundred percent, ass-backwards in love with you, all right? Please, this is not for my enjoyment. How can you simply be friends with someone when all you think about is how much more you really want? I was just thinking to myself that when you loosen up you're not half bad to be around... bordering on fun even.

Jowawerz,

naks! favorite ng mga relativities akez ang fez ng lolo mo! mega enjoyables ang party ng mga senior citizen kahit mega stuck ang karu sa katrapikan ng Libis! Masarap ka palang basahan ng libro habang traffic. Di alam talaga nila mudra na gumora tayo sa Laffline after mag eskapo sa senior citizen convention! :lol: akala nila e uuwi ka na sa balay mo at gogora ako sa opis. tinawagan ka raw ni maderaka sa celpown pero bakit bata daw yung sumagot... e di niD&C ko ang celpown nya... aba'y tatlong numbers mo ang naka register! bongga! e yung maling naistore na number pa ang nadial. :lol: wiz ko mafo-forget ang mighty bonding time na iteklavu kahit madaling araw na tayo nag julis pagkatapos nating makita ang mga notes ng mga jokla na mga espaface duown! nagkalat ang mga TGIS, TODA at kuala lumpur! :lol: ganda rin sana nung gelay na seksi... ubod lang talaga sa pagkaBobita Peron ever. pero ha, in fernezz, sya ay isang jobelle! shala! next time, ijoin naman natin ang nyorkada natenchi. bad trip pa ang kiss mark sa pisngi kong ginawa mo... mukha tuloy naBoogie Wonderland akechiwara. :lol: baryotik tuloy ang drama ng lola mo sa mga kamunduhan na napulot natin. :lol: di na kita ginising ng nag julis na akez from the condo pauwi sa balay kez. borlogs ka kasi at bangenge ka pa ata. akez din! hindi ko nga namalayan kung pano tayo nakarating ng SLEX mula balay-china ninyo e, pero ok lang... keribelles pa rin. isa pa, I need to make reservations pa kasi sa hotelalu paggora natin duon mamaya. Wifi room eh? asus... kung wichelles akez nagkakamali, isla ang pupuntahan natin... ISLA! :lol: adequate ka talaga sa work! nikikers ka pa! tenk yu sa pag support mo nga pala sa aking pagka Bitter Ocampo ha? I love you kemerkemerlou!

It really was fun doing that with you. And nice to know that my relatives, yours, and even them gays and sisterakas can see how good we look together and how good we are together. see you later for our adventure!

taruzh!

lovabelles,

your gandara parks

I've been searching for a certain letter of yours but unfortunately, I couldn't find it. I've been looking for it on my old boxes because there's something special attached to it. Something specially made for me. I've had a copy of that before but I've lost it. I Hope I could find it soon. That's the most special letter from you. :)

Edited by glacier_eyes

No one in this world knows the feeling that I get when I see you. Nobody has ever made me feel like the way you make me feel and that is such a crazy feeling.

Every moment we share together I could never forget, and I am simply hanging by that moment, waiting until the next time I can see you and be held close in your arms. LOVE RULES.

-little miss bitch

Ms Home Wrecker,

Spare me the insult. Either you are or you are not. I am not the one currently seeing your married boyfriend so try as you will, the title belongs to you alone; and NO, I am not even vying as a contender. He's all yours if you can have him, HOME WRECKER STYLE! Did you not know that when his significant other was contemplating on coming back, I made the decision to leave, to stop seeing him and to stop any form of communication with him? Unfortunately, your boyfriend was so persistent with his messages of "I miss you" and "I want to see you" and the occasional morning and evening messages that were left unanswered for over two months. Sue me if I did miss him after having made a decision to leave, and, yes, I did start to talk to him again in May via text and chat because I can also be persuaded with consistency. At least I know I said NO to his recent "invitations" knowing fully well his wife is back. Several times whenever he'd go to Manila I'd get invitations for meet ups. NO.

The only time I allowed him to see me, he asked if I am free that day or if I can go out on a "break" so that we can meet up. Alas, I only allowed him to see me for a "hello" in my shop and in the presence of people around. A smart idea so as to avoid any incident I could regret. He must not have liked the idea. We all know what happened later. You said YES. You met up. You had fun. NICE really except that he has added to his list of lies along the way. Did I ask him for an explanation? He voluntarily provided me with one.

All those invitations and all those lies to assure me that he is not seeing anyone else, or did you not get the memo? He has denied having seen you after all those dates you've had (perhaps except for that first incident in May) to at least one person apart from me.

As to his amnesia about what we were, I care not what he says to you but did he not write "ikaw ang nangiwan sa akin. more than once." Now, the same amnesia may have befallen me so would you rather interpret it yourself by reading between the lines? It's written in black and white as opposed to all your other claims said by him. Perhaps asking him for chat transcripts would also give you an idea. As for me, I cannot remember anymore.

And no, I am not in anyway inclined to accept anyone who has lied incessantly, especially not a man whose wife has returned. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

You want to continue seeing him? Your choice. You want to keep encouraging him to see you while his wife believes he is on some honest errand? Whatever suits you, really. Between you and me, Ms Home Wrecker, I'd say I made the smart move to leave and to say NO. Now, who in this equation is "TANGA?"

P.S. You do not have access to my contacts so I'll make it easy for you. It's now available for everyone to see. See, I even spared you from the effort. I'm feeling generous.

P.P.S. Sorry you do not deserve an entry in my blog. I'll just give a huge space for you in my comment box. That should be sufficient.

P.P.P.S. Kindly post the PM I sent you so that people, er your friends can scrutinize if i did say "aayusin" things with your boyfriend. Another delusional claim, but let us have other people decide for themselves.

Broody,

Least you can do is cough up a decision whether they're worth it or not. Those two Nike shoes will not talk nor jump for you to pick one. And if it takes you another 30 minutes to decide, i'd just walk towards the counter and leave a bundle of hundreds. You can fill in the rest.

By the way, i like the vintage air force one, classic with a twist. I don't think that jordan is a looker. All height no appeal. :sick:

Cheery