The Mail Box

To the man of my depraved dreams:

I love you with an awful intensity. Sometimes when I just sit in a trance staring at a piece of paper,

pen poised and immovable, longing for you and remembering you and imagining you.

I love you horribly and beautifully.

Edited by Leyna

To all the ladies:

Let it be known that ant0ni0_01 is a certified na manyak,im sure nakapag-pm na siya to some of you.

LADIES BEWARE OF THIS WOLF RUNNING AROUND IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING LOL :P

Happy hunting antonio boy. ;) Good luck

Edited by ndn

Dear Mr. Know-It-All (of the digital media forum)

I know you won't be able to read this, but I do hope you were able to read my reply to your "comment" on my blog. I can't post this there lest I get suspended and sorry, my PM function is still not working because I'm a newbie there.

Sir, I didn't post those to say that I'm good with what I do and I don't feel that way. I know I screwed up and all I wanted was for someone who has far more experience than I, to share some tips to actually make those better (actually some have pointed me to the right direction). If you think your over late reaction and the way you insulted my skills is a good motivation, sorry it may have worked for you when you were starting, but it doesn't necessarily mean that it will work for everyone.

It's not everyday that I get to read something from an idiot with good technical skills, but very poor motivational skills. I'm quite better than you at some things like you are better than me at technical stuff, but that does not mean I'm a lesser person nor do I have enough passion in what I do.

BTW, I read your responses to those who are really good in what they do and are very generous in sharing their knowledge. After that, I actually find you funny, because you think you're better than the newbies (duh of course you are, you have years of experience), but when peers your age or those who have more experience than you criticized your comment, you immediately said SORRY (just like a scared dog with tail between its legs). Just goes to show how insignificant you really are.

These are the things that I've read today:

You: It's not worth it.

Guy with more experience than you #1: Kala mo kung sino ka, wala namang nagsisimula na magling agad. Bakit hindi ka ba nanggaling sa stage na wala kang alam?

GWMETY #2: Hinay ka sa comment, hindi lahat kagaya mo.

You: Sorry sirs, kasi nung nagsisimula ako, sobrang criticism to the point na nakakainsulto na yung mga nakuha kong comment. Sorry po. To the TS, Welcome to Digital Media.

Me,

A newbie

Edited by darkeinjel

Dear,

You really are amazing.

When I told you last night that I'm afraid of me dragging you down and causing you to fall behind your life goals, your answer just blew me away...

Now, all I could think of is this as a pathetic reply to your commitment:

"I can't let you down. If you're strong enough to lift me high up into the sky when I feel like I'm pulling you down, then we're both worth the wait and the hard work. I'll go with you. All the way, I will. I won't allow myself to be left behind while you carry me. I will pick myself up and walk with you."

Again, you're amazing.

A

Sweetie,

I hate you. I mean it. Plastic na, manggagamit pa. Hindi ka tunay na kaibigan kasi pati sila ginagamit mo sa mga kasinungalingan mo. Lalo tuloy napaghahalatang panget ka kasi nuknukan ng panget yang ugali mo.

Love,

Me in "b_tch mode"

PS,

Mahiya ka sa balat mo. Tigil-tigilan mo yang kakaladlad ng katawang lupa mo kasi ang sakit sa mata. Nagtataka ka pa ba na maraming mga bastos na nagpPM sayo eh you really had it coming with all your scandalous pics. Mag-iwan ka naman kahit konting privacy para sa sarili mo.

Edited by _Honey_

Dear Belly,

I've "un-friended" you because everytime I see your wedding pictures, there are still dagggers piercing my heart. I want to move on already. The man I love now deserves that, and I won't allow myself to be summoned by what might have been.

I hope you understand. We were never meant to remain as friends, in the first place.

A

===========================================================

Dear M,

I know it will be painful for you more than it will be for me, and no words will ever come together to easily let go of what was once a marriage.

However, my boss is right. With or without a man in my life, I need to do it for myself...

A

===========================================================

Dear Teach,

If you are part of God's plan for me, then so it be. If not, then I shall need to accept that. His will be done. In the meantime, I want to enjoy every single moment that we are together.

I love you. Thank you for helping me rise above the ashes.

Your Student

Edited by jewelofthenile

Yo Boi,

I said I will let go, when you need me to. It appears that the time for me to do just that has arrived. I have always known that this was not going to last; but I would be lying if I say that I expected our run to be this short. I will always be thankful for the memories. It was short, but it was more real than anything that I have every had.

Do not worry about me. I am sad, but you have made sure that I would be strong enough to survive.

Goodbye, my lover. Welcome back, dear friend.

------

Edited by maldita_overload
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Riveria

J

I never regret anything that has happened to me in my life, whether it is making a bad choice, deciding to do something I shouldn't have, saying the wrong thing or not doing something I should have done...because all of these things have given me the knowledge I have today and helped make me who I am today...When I decided to give it a try I know that it will be difficult but I kept myself convinced that I can do it and we can do it. With the sudden change of mood that you have now I don't think that it's getting better. Should I be the one to adjust? C'mon give me a break and let's give each other a break. And this one thing I will never regret.

E