• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Dear Cupcake,

Though we've never met, I feel as if I know you well. I knew from the start that there was something enigmatic about you; you touched my heart and wouldn't let go. Our relationship has given me a lot of spunk, and now I feel spanked. You entered my sphere and magically erased all of my misgivings with your simple yet special way. It truly seems as if you're a part of me as if our special bond was a melding of a crystal. The thought of you fills me wih so much joy, and I can't wait to pass by your thoughts.

Love,

Jo

If the rules I set are not helping us, can we somehow forget about those then? :P

You're right, it always feels forever to wait.

Ace

-------------------------------

R,

We've grown closer each day. At least, you haven't grown tired of me yet. ^_^

I love it when we share notes, music, and even podcasts. You know, I always mean well.

M

Guest Riveria

M,

We have been friends for such a long time now. Everyday spent with you is like a wonderland of new surprises. I have sat back, watched, and listened to you fall in love so many times. If you only knew that there is a true love waiting for you. One that will never die or grow tired. You make me feel brand new; a hug from you is like being lifted into heaven. But these are words I'll never say, and so I will just continue to sit back and love you in silence.

E

Ma and Light,

Thank you for making Sunday a wonderful day. The chain has been broken.

Mahal

=============================================================

Spidey,

I can't stop thanking you for the birthday treat. I know you're saving up for so many things and the money you spent on me was precious.

You are even more precious.

The Bitch