• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

my dear...

started helping you out coz I wanted you to succeed...

but what you did earlier was pure parasitism...

and you had the GALL to get angry just because I wasn't able to answer your question in time?

please remember that I HAVE MY OWN WORK AND LIFE TO WORRY ABOUT...

me

Guest Riveria

Mamboboso,

Hindi ko alam kung bakit ako naapektuhan ng ganito. Sakit malaman na may nilalandi kang iba.

Alam ko kung saan ako dapat lumugar pero ikaw nagsanay sken na maging dependent ako sayo.

Ayoko na pagod na ko...

Kung masaya kana ngaun sa bago mong kalandian sige lang...siguro naman sasaya din ako sa mga darating pa sa buhay ko..

Nagpapaboso

you,

have you ever heard of the condition called hirsutism secondary to polycystic ovarian syndrome, wherein the treatment may contradict each other? I mean for hirutism birth control pills can help it, but why take it when the patient has PCOS and may have infertility issues? so if you don't know anything about those two illnesses, take my advise shut the f**k up!

me

alam mo naman iba ka in person kesa sa text mo.

ung kiss mo gusto ko but the last time i avoided it kasi alam ko masasaktan lang ako.

i have been vocal with you always. but something tells me you havent been such to me.

your actions do not jive with your words. your kiss do not show your intentions.

this created mixed emotions at my end kaya feel ko the more i kiss you, the more masasaktan lang ako.

it was great meeting you and thank you for squeezing me in your schedule. i know the dangers and the difficulty you have to go through to see me.

i appreciate that very much. to see you again that would be another dilemma for me... anong situation un next year... inshallah i say for the next time.

J,

I looked at you with different eyes last night and I couldn't keep myself from smiling. That goatee of yours must have done it for me. Now if you grow your hair back so I could coil my fingers around your curls, I just don't know how much more I can hold myself back from doing whatever :lol:

You'll do great this Friday. Aside from the fact that I planned your outfit (Do allow some of my ego to seep out.), your confidence in public is infallible.

Dear, I love you. And even if we never say those three words to each other, I am so sure that I am more loved now than as I was with any other man who uttered those three words to me countless times.

Thank you for setting my path straight. I'll try harder to be a better me not just for you, but more importantly for myself.

A