The Mail Box

K,

You're being presumptuous entertains me. At least we have something new to talk about. :P

-----

R,

I just bought my new favorite dessert. Somehow, it reminded me of you. I had a quiet weekend without you. I guess I'm starting to miss you.

Have a safe trip.

Coco,

It's sad to realize how far apart we've grown. I know that I'm to blame. You've only asked that I quit smoking. I know that I should- the nicotine's slowly killing me. I know I promised you, one to many times, that I would. I tried reaching out to you, in all possible ways that I know how; but I guess you got so tired of the empty promises. I'm sorry kidd. I guess I'm more of our dad's daughter than you will ever be. Don't get me wrong- you have it better. Like him, I've enslaved myself to my vices- and like him, I'm bound to die early because of them. I know where you're coming from. I know you're mad at me because you don't want to lose me. I know I'm facilitating my own early death; and it scares you.

I hope that before my slow, time-consuming suicide comes to an end, that you'd turn to me and call me "ate" once again.

The blood that binds us, kidd is good until forever stops. I'll always love you- even if you cease to love me back.

Ate

Edited by maldita_overload

To my real Facebook account,

Whoa, I have over 700 friends in there, and I only approve people who I know personally or at least chika ko. Now I have to be very careful uploading and updating there because among my contacts are relatives and colleagues. Mahirap na. Thank goodness for limited profiles, pwede pa rin akong magtago at magpakatotoo somehow.

To my renegade Facebook account,

Masaya rin pala yung wala pang 30 ang friends (so far), pwede kang ma-update ng kung ano-ano na lang. Who needs Twitter when you have a dummy account. Ang saya, saya. Pwedeng mag-adik ng bonggang bongga. ;)

Babe,

You just crossed my mind!

Sa tuwing ako’y nilalamon ng kalungkutan dito sa Saudi, lalung-lalo na sa paglatag ng dilim- tanging ang mga alaala mo ang nakapagpapaligaya sa ‘kin. Suddenly, I’ll find myself smiling alone, at ito’y hindi makaliligtas sa mga pawang homesick kong mga kasamahan. Kapagdaka’y may tuksong kasunod na: ‘Si BebeLuvs mo na naman yang iniisip mo ano?’

My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction. Please don’t prevent me from liking and loving you- I fully know the past episode in you, that you might have unwittingly place a barrier to a pesky mortal like me. Nais kong ulit-ulitin sa yo BebeLuvs (payag ka bang ito ang term of endearment ko sa yo?) na dalisay ang hangarin ko sa isang katulad mong hindi lamang mayumi’t maganda, kundi isang katangi-tanging anak at kapatid. I won’t let to cause you anymore misery, and I promise I won’t subject you to that kind of pain anymore, ever. I’ll do anything to never see you sad. Tayong dalawa papuntang kaligayahan, katahimikan, at walng kamatayang pagmamahalan. Nawa’y mapagkatiwalaan mo akong maidulot ko sa yo ang lahat ng ito- I really love you BebeLuvs, I really do!

I would like to believe we were fated to meet. May kabog sa aking dibdib nuong una pa lamang nagtama ang ating mga mata. Right now, am already drawing out wonderful plans for us- ganyan ako ka-seryoso sa yo. I guess I realized the meaning of life when I knew you.

What made me realized that I found my destiny in you is not the companionship nor the friendship, kundi yung hindi maipaliwanag na kaligayahan kapag kasama’t iniisip kita.That’s how simple it is- need I explain more?

I will be waiting ,hoping, and wishing for the time, when we can be together. Meeting you was fate, being a friend of yours was a choice, and loving you is everlasting. Meanwhile, I etched your name in my heart, and that's where it will stay.

Nawa’y iabot mo ang iyong mga kamay at akin itong mahigpit na hahawakan upang tayong dalawa’y sabay na tumalon sa anumang matarik na kabundukan taglay ang katiyakang magkaroon tayo ng pakpak paglusong paibaba upang tayo’y muling lumipad paimbulog sa kalawakan.

“Tell me your dreams, tell me your desires,

Tell me what lights up your life's fire.

Express your heart out to me,

Release your mind, set it free.”

Hope to see you soon BebeLuvs dyan sa Pinas- miss na miss na kita!

I love you, BebeLuvs !!! Ingat ka palagi…

Cupcake.

Guest biancaanne

Ma and Pa,

Even if you hate each others' guts, you both know exactly what to say to your emo of a daughter whenever she comes crashing down and disappointing you countless times.

Give me a month, and maybe I just might be going home for good this time. I have but one reason to stay here in Manila and in the future, the reason might be with me in Baguio too.

Thank you for your unconditional love for me and my brother. I wish I could make you proud as you grow old. What I've accomplished as a kid is nothing now. I want my goal, to be a better me, focused on giving you the peace of mind to grow old without worrying about your prodigal child.

Anne

Edited by biancaanne

trying to be mysterious,

If you are who I think you are, then you know who I am. But it seems you've forgotten what type of person I am, so I'll give you a little refresher course.

I don't kid around, I don't play games. I asked you who you were, but you want me to guess and think. Sorry, Homey don't play that. If you want me to play guessing games with you, f#&k off, bitch. I'm the assh*le type. Jogs your memory now?

Tattoo that backwards on your forehead so that next time you decide to play this guessing game with me again, look in the mirror so that you'll remember who I am.

Me

Guest biancaanne

Teach,

It is sad how it turns out that when things fall into place for you, the people who love you unconditionally, fade into the background. It was mighty insensitive of you to say how things are doing great for you, in front of a broken soul. But somehow, I know you were trying to make me feel better when you said, "Everything will fall into place, eventually." In as much as it pains me to listen to your plans, how busy you are, I am happy for you. I am. I just have to take your lead and learn how to be selfish and think only about myself.

I do have to admit that I was a bit giddy when you asked if the necktie was mine. Was that a peek of green right there? Of course it's my necktie! Women wear neckties from time to time too, you know. ^_^

Thanks for making time for me. Even if you're always in a hurry, I deeply appreciate it. I hope that I can find my passion as you have, and be as busy as you are so that when we're together, I would be on the same page as you are.

B