• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Guest biancaanne

Forgive me, but I am very slowly letting go. This will never amount to anything but uncertainty, fear, mistrust, and insecurities. You will notice the change in me.

I'm letting u go...cause I can't stand the way u flirt so much...

aside from that...i have chosen you instead of my long time friend...but it never did count...

Yes,, you complete me...but u said it right...I can never own you...and I have to go...

I;ll miss you definitely...but like you...I'm selfish too...

K,

You're being presumptuous entertains me. At least we have something new to talk about. :P

-----

R,

I just bought my new favorite dessert. Somehow, it reminded me of you. I had a quiet weekend without you. I guess I'm starting to miss you.

Have a safe trip.

Coco,

It's sad to realize how far apart we've grown. I know that I'm to blame. You've only asked that I quit smoking. I know that I should- the nicotine's slowly killing me. I know I promised you, one to many times, that I would. I tried reaching out to you, in all possible ways that I know how; but I guess you got so tired of the empty promises. I'm sorry kidd. I guess I'm more of our dad's daughter than you will ever be. Don't get me wrong- you have it better. Like him, I've enslaved myself to my vices- and like him, I'm bound to die early because of them. I know where you're coming from. I know you're mad at me because you don't want to lose me. I know I'm facilitating my own early death; and it scares you.

I hope that before my slow, time-consuming suicide comes to an end, that you'd turn to me and call me "ate" once again.

The blood that binds us, kidd is good until forever stops. I'll always love you- even if you cease to love me back.

Ate

Edited by maldita_overload

To my real Facebook account,

Whoa, I have over 700 friends in there, and I only approve people who I know personally or at least chika ko. Now I have to be very careful uploading and updating there because among my contacts are relatives and colleagues. Mahirap na. Thank goodness for limited profiles, pwede pa rin akong magtago at magpakatotoo somehow.

To my renegade Facebook account,

Masaya rin pala yung wala pang 30 ang friends (so far), pwede kang ma-update ng kung ano-ano na lang. Who needs Twitter when you have a dummy account. Ang saya, saya. Pwedeng mag-adik ng bonggang bongga. ;)