The Mail Box

T-C-I,

I know that.

You will always have my back even if I don't want it covered. But the next time someone asks, tell them the egg is nearing expiration date and it has to come out of the shell already. :lol: At this point, even the worst insult cannot faze me. They can shove the 10 years I spent with them up their asses together with their rigid principles. I would not trade what I have right now with all the dirty politics that's been going on there.

I'll see you all soon and I hope next time there will be no more talks about the past, let's all move on. :)

I love you, but I guess you know that.

moi

To my addiction ;

Thanks for the wonderful year...

For making me happy again..

and letting me fall in love again.

Thanks for being such a good man

For supporting me in every endeavor

and for being my very best friend, barkada and my gimik buddy.

Looking forward to more years together :)

Your Addicted Loyalist,

MS

this is my way of telling you that I pity you,

Someday, I might get my heart broken again. In a dog-eat-dog world, it is inevitable. The person who promised to love you for eternity might end up leaving you sooner. Well, that's just the way it is. But how I cope up with pain is entirely different from yours. I don't go around moping I lost my heart for an assh*le. I don't pretend I'm okay with everything while my heart has obviously been shattered. I won't kid myself and tell the world I've moved on, and is actually busy having-fun-partying-and-painting-the-town-red with Mr. Right, while I still go on crying every night. I knew better than drown myself in make-believes. Pain is pain and hurt is hurt. You can wallow in grief for months until it subsides, but never blame other people for your unhappiness, for the things you did to yourself. Because the thing is, everyone got hurt at least once in their lives. But not everyone can transform a tragic ordeal into an eye-opening experience. Not everyone can move on gracefully, with less mess, less cuss words and blood. Strive for that.

For old time's sake...stop humiliating yourself.

heartkiller

sir,

dunno why but I kinda am feeling light towards that second house we saw.

ah basta... anywhere with you... as long as it has my non negotiables (our own cr with tub... must yun!)

kahit sa squatters, as long as it'll be a happy home. can't wait for your own take on our dream though... :)

love,

your sex slave on schedule

I have, absolutely, no doubt... at all. that the endeavors you mentioned are worth doing before you report to st peter. Personally, I wont and cant do those, but with your permission, I would, probably, be delighted immensely, to watch you do them when the time comes that you are as proficient at them as you are with your 'say cheese' contraption, biggrin.gif

Seriously, I have a wish for you - That your exciting tendency to add spice to your already meaningful and awesome life - may it never wane…Lucky are those, whom you allow to share the wonderful moments of your life…and woe to the losers who were granted the privilege but who did not realize how special you are…

I am only a messenger. Writing is my humble duty.

My task is to find the fitting words for that which the people already know in their minds and in their hearts. By thus transfiguring illegible thoughts into tangible words, these thoughts take on a name, a shape, and a life, and thereby allow them to break loose from the mind and heart of their originator, to irreversibly infect the minds and hearts of the rest of us all.

The further transformation of legible written words into material reality is but one more step.

But before any reality, there needs first be words.

I am a messenger. Writing is my duty. I find words for those who cannot. I write for those who are silenced. And I speak for those who must be heard.

marco,

I enjoyed myself earlier today. nakakatuwang isipin, di ko akalain na makakasama kita sa isang gathering na kasama ang mga kaibigan ko.

It was very sweet of you na gusto mo talaga mag spend nang mahabang oras na kasama ako. to the point na gusto mo sumama sa company event namin (sayang naubusuan ako nang mahihingian nang ticket eh....).

I was surprised too to realize iba na ang dating nang kiss mo. i thought nung una mawawala rin ang feeling na un pag hinalikan kita ulit. ang problema, lalong lumala..... mas lalo kong nagustuhan.

Yung hug mo ang nagpatayo sa balahibo ko. may kilig factor pa palang pwede mangyari satin. kakabigla! ahahaha. pero nung mga oras na panay ang yakap mo, naiisip ko na sana ganito rin ako sa next bf ko...

pinabayaan mo akong lambingin ka sa harap nang mga kaibigan ko. naiisip nga nila tayo na eh. pero ang totoo magkaibgan lang tayo. kaibigan huh? hangang ganun nalang ba tayo?

Nainis ako nung napansin ko na tinetext mo si donna. wala akong laban sa kanya kasi mas bata at mas maganda sya sakin. bilang kaibigan mo (ouch), support nalang ang maibibigay ko kahit feeling ko eh di ako makahinga sa mga pinagsasasabi ko na kung gusto mo sya, dun ka. siguro napansin mo na nainis ako kaya panay tanong ka. kakatuwa nanamang bagay sayo, malakas pakiramdam mo. pero kung tutuuisin, di rin ganung kalakas. kasi di mo nararamdaman na may isang kaibigan ka na pinipigilan na tuluyang mahalin ka.

napapangiti ako nung sinagot mo ang isang tanong ko kanina : "nagtext ka na ba kay donna?". sagot mo : "ayaw ko na syang itext" . maamang natatakot kang magalit na talaga ako. ahahahaha

nung hinatid mo ako papuntang office, i felt na parang ayaw pa kitang pauwiin. muntik ko pang sabihin sayo na mag half day nalang ako sa work at mag hang out muna tayo somewhere. pero naawa na ako sayo eh. kaya nagpahatid na ako. saka malamang sa hindi kahit tumangi ako na ihatid mo ako, ipipilit mo parin na dalhin ako sa trabaho. such a gentleman.

the parting kiss somehow... made me think of what happened today. ano na ba tayo? bakit natin ginagawa ito? do you even know that every kiss and hug and whisper na binibigay mo sakin gives me the shivers/ goosebumps? alam mo ba na excited ako makita kita kanina at excited na akong makita ka ulit kahit di ko sure kung sa next time na magkita tayo ay single ka parin. sa tingin mo ba mag pagasa pa ako sayo? sa tingin mo ba kaya mo ako mahalin? dami ko tanong noh? pasensya ka na. naguguluhan lang talaga ako.

i guess nasa point na ako na naiisip ko nang mag fall sayo. pero may part parin sakin na natatakot na mahalin ka. ewan ko ba. naiisip ko na baka di kita maalagaan. na di ko maibigay ang pagmamahal na gusto/ kailangan mo. pero you know what? im willing to do my best if ever. ang tanong, will you be kind enough to give me a chance?

ito nalang muna ang mga gusto ko sabihin sa iyo na di ko nasabi kanina. natatakot kasi ako na baka pag nalaman mo, lumayo ka.

buti nasa laguna ka na ngayon. thanks sa txt and kiss again. mwah!

lyn

Edited by Saeki®

We've been friends for almost two years. I've learned a lot about you, from your family, from friends, from research (lol)...and guess what? It made me love you even more. It's a saturday, and it's our day. Happy 1st day of May.

Baby

I remember the last summer I spent with you. The tight hugs, the butterfly kisses on the nose, the great laughs, and the never-ending turtle stories. The stream of people passing by couldn't help glancing our way. You were sitting on your wheelchair, both legs amputated, while I lovingly sat on your lap.

17 years passed. How fast time flies. For years I visited your grave and a tear or two would always fall...until I learned to let go and accept...so I thought.

Two dawns ago I found myself face to face with you again. The entire scenario was so odd. I didn't know what to expect. It was a mixture of pain, anticipation and longing. Witnessing your remains exhumed made me feel the loss again. You know I'm never good with goodbyes. Never learned the art. Never acquired the skill. Forgive me for not letting go of our last embrace when you let go of your last breath.

I miss you. So much.

Lolo's Girl

================

We were all jubilant when you told us the good news: you were finally coming home. Then you arrived with another news: you're stricken with ovarian cancer, stage 3 type C. Chemo therapy was given. Radiation therapy next. Then on your last day of threatment in the hospital you felt renewed and healthy and said, "I want to go home now..." Then you were found on the floor, lying dead.

I remember the countless times I'd sneak out from the office to eat lunch with you and spend the entire afternoon exchanging stories from world news to the latest chika in showbiz. The number of times my arms would find its way to embrace you and cry my heart out when life's waves would come my way. Our shared laughters still linger in our home. The silence is so loud...

My greatest consolation is to know that you are HOME, finally...

We love you.

================

Papa,

When all of this is over, know that you still have a HOME in me.

Papa's ONLY Girl

================

Death. Birth. A Wedding.

================

Tulips. I wish to see white tulips when the day comes. :)

Edited by Danielle

kate,

for you...

-jack

WOMAN IN CHAINS

Tears for Fears

You better love loving you better behave

You better love loving you better behave

Woman in Chains

Woman in Chains

Calls her man the Great White Hope

Says she's fine, she'll always cope

Woman in Chains

Woman in Chains

Well I feel lying and waiting is a poor man's deal

And I feel hopelessly weighed down by your eyes of steel

It's a world gone crazy

Keeps Woman in Chains

Trades her soul as skin and bone

Sells the only thing she owns

Woman in Chains

Woman in Chains

Men of Stone

Men of Stone

Well I feel deep in your heart there are wounds Time can't heal

And I feel somebody somewhere is trying to breathe

Well you know what I mean

It's a world gone crazy

Keeps Woman in Chains

It's under my skin but out of my hands

I'll tear it apart but I won't understand

I will not accept the Greatness of Man

It's a world gone crazy

Keeps Woman in Chains

So Free Her

So Free Her

Boa

we might be looking at different directions now, but ultimately, we will get THERE. It won't matter whether it be north, south, east or west. It will be our dream, our project, our own. Who would have thought that we'd come to this point when we met that one fateful night? Who would have thought that it would become "iuuwi kita sa bahay NATIN" from a funny "iuuwi kita"? We've really come a long way... and I still get the same thrill whenever you kiss me or tuck me to bed (or f*ck me :P).

but please... enough of the gigil. my chewn out earlobes are already complaining. :(

wherever the road may lead us, I promise to make that house a happy home. nothing beats coming home every day to the one you really, truly love.

I LOVE YOU.

Constrictor

R,

Two weeks offline and I really missed our chats... especially the way we talk about lessons in life.

We're both learning... trying to consider each other's perspectives. I like it this way... gradual yet enduring.

Yes, you indeed opened your life like a book. How could you be so nice to me? I was surprised when you told me yesterday about the promise you made for yourself. And then for a second I realized, you are indeed transparent like me. Nice ;)

M

----------

Dad,

Seeing you like that felt so different. I've seen you changed.... so abruptly. I want you to be happy. And so I get it now that if she's making you happy, helping you have a longer life, then you have my blessing.

Sorry, I got you so worried when I was quiet for days. Nasanay ka lang na maingay ako at palaging masaya. You know me well, you'd rather want me talk and scold you than stay quiet. Kasi naman Dad, your words shocked me. It's just way too early to break the news. Pero sige, ipagdarasal ko na lang sa lahat ng Santo na hindi ka nya sana lolokohin.

I love you, Dad. Sorry if I ruined your vacation :)

Always your lil girl

Guest biancaanne

The death of a soul is a long and painful journey. At this point, I don't even know if you can still muster enough energy to try to survive.

To all the MOMS and our MOMS:

para sa mga nanay na natutulog sa gabi na mayroong pipino sa magkabilang mata at halos punuin ng lotion ang buong katawan

para sa mga nanay na kayang sinupin ang lahat ng gamit sa bahay, at mabilis na maituturo ang kinalalagyan ng brief, remote control, stapler at nail cutter kapag ang mga ito ay nawala o hinahanap

para sa mga nanay na kayang panatiliing maganda ang sarili habang natitiyak na natatapos ng mga anak ang kanilang school projects at assignments

para sa mga nanay na kayang gumising nang maaga kahit kinagabihan ay napuyat sa pag-iyak sa kakapanuod ng Maala-ala Mo Kaya o pag-surf ng Facebook, at nagsasabing `Friendster is a loser'

para sa mga nanay na mahilig picturan ang sarili nang patagilid gamit ang cellphone (dahil ito ang pinakamatangos nilang angulo)

para sa mga nanay na kayang mag-budget ng salapi, at alam na ang pagkain ay mas mataas na priority keysa sa mga bargain na Yes at Metro magazines

para sa mga nanay na alam kung ano ang bagay na kulay ng kanilang cutex sa kamay at paa

para sa mga nanay na mas nananalig sa sasabihin ng asawa keysa sa mga pagbabanta ng arawan at taunang horoscope

para sa mga nanay na marunong manahi ng mga sirang damit at marunong mamili ng magandang damit sa mga ukay-ukay

para sa mga nanay na nagtatrabaho ng 8-to-5 na hindi tinatamad sa pag-text upang tanungin kung naligo at kumain na ang mga anak

para sa mga nanay na kayang iwasto ang kamalian ng asawa at may panahon upang alamin ang pinakabagong chismis ni Kris Aquino

para sa mga nanay na hindi iniiwan nang nakasaksak ang plantsa

para sa mga nanay na umiiyak at humahalkhak sa mga pelikula ni Nora, Vilma, Sharon at Ai-ai

para sa mga nanay na nalulungkot kapag chinismis na bakla si Piolo Pascual at Sam Milby

para sa mga nanay na kayang sayawin ang Build Me Up Butter Cup, at kayang mag-belt ng One Moment In Time kahit na nga ba napipiyok sa harap ng mikropono

para sa mga nanay na kayang magluto ng kanin na hindi malata o tupok habang isinisingit ang pagbabasa kay Erica Jong

para sa mga nanay na alam ang masamang epekto ng carbohydrates, sweets, asin, vetsin at coca cola sa katawan

para sa mga nanay na vegetarian at kayang magluto ng kaldereta, spaghetti at adobo, gamit lamang ang tofu

para sa mga nanay na mas preferred magluto ng kanin sa agahan keysa mag-serve ng Payless instant noodles.

para sa mga nanay na alam kung paano lutuin ang tinolang manok nang hindi gumagamit ng Knorr chicken cubes

para sa mga nanay na alam kung saan patatamain at kung paano i-set ang bentelador nang hindi sipunin ang anak

para sa mga nanay na alam kung paanong pahuhupain ang lagnat at kung paanong reremedyuhan ang baradong ilong ng anak

para sa mga nanay na hindi nauubusan nang oras upang basahan ng children's encyclopedia at kuwentuhan ng Adarna books ang mga anak

para sa mga nanay na alam kung paanong papuputiin ang kuwelyo ng mga uniporme, at nakakaalalang painumin sa tamang oras ng vitamins ang mga anak

para sa mga nanay na alam kung alin ang pinakamahusay na sabong panlaba, sabong pampaligo, at shampoo

para sa mga nanay na alam kung saan mabibili ang pinakamagandang bargain

para sa mga nanay ng mga tambay at valedictorian

para sa mga nanay na kayang manapak ng mga nobyo ng kanilang anak, at paglutuan ito nang masarap na ulam pag naging manugang na

para sa mga nanay na piniling mangibang bansa habang dinadaya ang sarili sa pag-convince na ginagawa nila iyon sa kanilang mga anak (matapos ang limang buwan ay mag-iiiyak dahil sa homesick)

para sa mga nanay na parating nagbi-beat ng deadline habang natitiyak na maayos ang pananghalian at tulugan ng mga anak

para sa mga nanay na nagtatrabaho sa NGO at pilit na pina-practice ang gender sensitivity, kahit na nga ba ang mga kaopisinang lalaki ay panay sexist at gender insensitive

para sa mga nanay na umaastang tatay na rin, dahil ang asawa nila'y batugan at walang bayag

para sa mga nanay na kayang tumungga ng red horse at manigarilyo kapag nalulumbay (at magalit sa anak kapag nalamang ito ay umiinom at naninigarilyo)

para sa mga nanay na pinuputangina ang sariling anak upang ipahayag ang kaba, ang takot, ang galit dahil sa kapabayaan nito

para sa mga nanay na hiniwalayan ang asawa, palamunin man o nambubugbog, dahil alam niyang mas makabubuti ito sa kanyang sarili at sa mga anak

para sa mga nanay na kayang kausapin, iyakan at pagalitan ang Diyos, at isiping ang Lumikha ay walang kasarian

para sa mga nanay ng welga at kalsadang gustong sapukin, sabunutan at sampalin si PGMA

para sa mga nanay ng mga naghahanap at naghahanap ng katarungan, at pinipilit na walang kasalanan ang anak kahit nagdudumilat ang ebidensya laban sa anak (ka-berks baga ni Marlene Aguilar)

para sa mga nanay na nagbabanta sa mga anak na `balang araw mararanasan nyo ring maging magulang, at maaalala nyo ang aking mga litanya'

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY sa inyong lahat!!!

__._,_.___

• Like (+1) 1
Guest Serenity12

I don't know what I did to deserve you but yes, I'll be selfish and say it makes me happy to make YOU happy.

By the way, my thighs still hurt.

I wonder why.

:lol: