The Mail Box

M,

We needed the closure to fill in the gaps. We needed to verbalize the sincere apologies for the damage we caused. We finally gave each other the "healing" we longed for.

Thank you so much...

But, there's been a lot of changes since then. We thought we haven't, but we realized we did move on.

Thank you for trying, I appreciate it. But there's just no second round this time. Let's not force to stand when we're already happy sitting down, although in different corners this time.

Let me say again what I said that day... I REMAIN TO BE A FRIEND. :)

I hope things will be better in your province.

D

P.S.

Pasensya na last time. Dami nyo kasing M sa mundo. :P

Guest biancaanne

Waiting for 3 freakin' hours at the bus station would not have been a breeze hadn't you been "keeping me company". I really do appreciate you making sure I got on a bus first before you fell asleep.

That discussion on korean frogs during rainy season though, almost made me burst out in laughter inside the bus. WAK!WAK!WAK! GEGOL!GEGOL!GEGOL!

Penge pakbet :P

AAA

Guest Riveria

Hey Friend...this is old but the meaning tells it all...

If you love something, set it free if it comes back, it was meant to be. If it continues to fly, let it soar, have faith that God has something better in store.

Your BF

Bro,

Minsan sa inuman sarap mo sapakin. Kung humirit ka para kang inapi. Rereklamo ka na maliit lang ang sahod mo. Rereklamo ka na lagi kang ginigyera ng asawa mo. Sino ba ang may kasalanan? Dapat hindi ka nga magreklamo.Maliit lang ang sahod mo kasi mabisyo ka. Tulad ngaun kakasahod mo lang inom to the max ka. Ginigyera ka ng asawa mo kasi dami mong kabit. Para kangsi Bolkiah, ok lang kung mayaman ka at sultan ka ng brunie, eh isa ka lang site engineer. Langya hindi porket Engineer ka may karapatan ka ng magluho ng ganyan. Walang may kasalan sa mga rants mo Bro.

AKA

Demonyo

penelope cruz,

i hope we will persevere now. it isn't our second time around, nor third or fourth.. we endured through it all.. hope we'll reach our lowly daydreams and to be able to make them into reality. yes, as you've said, "there will be tulips when time comes..."

I love you

Smooth Operator

… its been a while, isn’t it? It’s always been hard to start a letter for someone so dear to you and I always thought it’s because that overwhelming feeling speaks louder than our mind. It tries to squeeze in all the words that our heart feels and yet eventually you’ll notice it is harder to stop than to start it off. it’s a good thing that love has it own language and we both understand it as it is, nothing to hide, just the way it is. It’s funny and exciting. Amusing as it may sound, but its been that way since and until now that brings us here, which i believe is a good thing, right? :lol:

A few reminders before the take off, if you plan to bring a mercedez benz again, make sure it will be used. :P

.. so, what is one thing I’d like to tell you before we fly? Smile, there’s more to come.... soon! :)

:*

Mr. Manual V. Pangilinan,

cheer up! you're still very rich and influential. what's a few embarrassments once in awhile? so you plagiarized obama's, rowling's and oprah's graduation speeches to have your own delivered at ateneo's graduation (well, the news said you hired two new ateneo grads as speech writers to help you with it), big deal. it only made me a notch better than you. thank you for that!

what a beautiful day!

KL

Thank you...

...for smoking in the other side of the street,

...for loving the smile of that guy in the toilet,

...for buying the "best siopao" in that store,

...and FOR BEING A FRIEND by "catching the bomb when I dropped it."

May you...

...continue to wear the "right color,"

...finally believe that ethanol can really make a big difference in saving our planet,

...and love thy engines more by choosing the "deep sea's" best synthetic "movers."

Nothing beats "the house of the pearls," right? ;)

:)

I have no clue why your hot eurasian mom would ever consent to marrying such a deadly old-school general, but the resulting cool cookie sheds both her PhD and panties so very smoothly.

There is a name for such sizzling sin, and perhaps a due date for the killer thunderbolt not far behind.

But in the meanwhile, carpe cookie!

Patay kung patay

LC

Penelope Cruz,

The problem is you. You don't listen to me anymore. Instead you listen to other people. This really mislead you or may misled us.. Find your way back. I could feel that you are just lost. Help yourself now.. The brink of cataclysm and our Armageddon now falls into the your choice. I am terribly sorry I couldn't help you now.

The time of perseverance, being Steadfast, the great fortitude, the undying patience and showing grace under fire is now losing it's source of power. Again, choose.

The Upheaval

Guest Riveria

M,

I've learned a lot from the past. Sana wag mo pilitin na iopen ko sarili ko sa iba dahil ang totoo nun ikaw ang gusto ko at ikaw ang mahal ko.

E

boss,

All the things I've told you a while ago about why I don't want to assume the position? They're all a bunch of crap. Here are the real reasons why:

- my family precedes work, not the other way around. I will not be governed by numbers.

- more money doesn't really appeal to me. I don't think it'll be worth it. Hubby says not even a 100% increase will be worth it if it means being highly stressed out and masungit. His only condition is for me to love what I am doing... so let's just stick with that. Di naman ako maluho.

- what I am doing right now will be useless someday soon. This is not even a part of the plan.

- I will also be leaving one of these days... and I have made that clear from the start. All are bound to leave. I don't want to take on a responsibility which I know I will have to abandon at a time that it might need me the most - unless you could buy me out of that certain future which I know you can't.

- with that amount of work to be put in, I'd rather invest the energy on my own business or be my hubby's secretary rather than being your corporate slave.

- baby plans! :P

- honestly, I don't like what I see... I don't wanna be in that level where people will do everything just to get ahead, even if that means throwing away your principles. I am not the type of person who can swallow all the bullshit even if it is not my fault. I don't want all the unnecessary conflict created which is more of like a grand peacock feather display since it doesn't really help much anyway. I am happy being good and appreciated with what I do.

-I don't wanna be your pawn.

-I love what I am doing. I am happy where I am at.

-I hate politics. Especially office politics.

So please, when I say no, it is not false modesty. It's because I really mean no.

You can now take the extra load off me and just let me do my freakin' job!

:)

(1/4)

Tatang Tinio,

In my ears I hear again the grind and clash of heavy gears from under floor, the chest reverberating thunder of pounding heavy duty truck pistons from up front, the pitched-blade, military-grade KKK turbo wailing hair-raising, clean through the muffling mountain fog, the mixed scents of fragrant fresh-lit cigarettes and cold day-old bread, you and me taking turns at the big-rig's wheel, assistant and boss equally, Nikon F3 and .45 ball ammo clattering together in our common truck locker, hundreds of kilometers blasting heedless by.

The wind and dreams told me that not all is well with you, 'Tang Tinio. The email yesterday merely confirmed thus. The years flew, and so very fast.

Near two decades ago, you attended at my creation, when the primal metal was first extracted from the ore, heated furnace red then intensely forged in the anvils somewhere deep in the northern mountains. School summer vacation after summer vacation, year after teenage year, the cracks in the raw metal were beaten flush, until finally the swinging hammers rang out that distinctive crystal twang of finished forgings.

You were present during those initial forgings, when green-orange sparks flew and my middle-aged workers would not follow the tall, skinny, nearsighted, underconfident, overeducated teenager delivered to them, and one fine day suddenly there was nobody but myself and our huge business boycotted shut, and 700 dusty kilometers to the nearest relation, and during those pre-cellphone days at that. No mama, no papa, no Uncle Sam, only me with the millstone, and then sinking deep inside of me to recreate myself anew alone afresh, and to come out a better leader.

You were also there, 'tang Tinio, a few summers later, when the government was there too and sought to control the only landlord the red rebels left alone. But where they could have tried persuasion upon the tall muscled sunglass-wearing overconfident unarmed teenaged landlord-in-residence, instead those low-bred government boys attempted raids and confiscation. We could not k*ll them that time, 'Tang Tinio, our gang was so few, and so we waited until the soldiers left, and then hot yellow red sparks flew and we liquidated the unarmed follow-up "hearts and minds" government aid workers instead. Then we distributed their goods in the rebels' name to deflect the blame. Thank goodness none of those idealistic aid workers them were from UP.

And so I realised that very moment that the government cannot be armed and everywhere at once, but keeps trying to, so spreading itself thin, and therein lies one of their most exploitable of weak points.

And therein we visited death, death upon our enemies

Edited by LostCommand
Guest biancaanne

Dear,

I envy you, I do. I wonder if my dream will ever come true. And if it does, will I be strong enough to take that risk again?

Biang