The Mail Box

Guest Riveria

I love you for the simplest reasons. it maybe vague, it maybe plain but it's all i ask for. no matter what obstacles we encounter in our pretty perfect world, I'll always be here to love, cherish, care and share the rest of my life giving you the best of what the world could give...

Guest biancaanne

Dear Boss,

Thanks for hiring me. I won't let you down. Thanks for making my dream come true.

I can't wait to start work on Monday!

Biang

========================================================

Dear Former Employers/Bosses,

I've learned a lot , met different persons, but all these 7 years in an industry that has become heartless, I felt like I was just playing around. Now it's time for me to get serious, work smart and live!

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to "practice".

I can finally take a bow and bid adieu to the call center industry.

Biang

may mahalaga kang ipinamukha sa kin nung isang araw:

basically, i can't afford you.

that being the case,

i'd rather give my hard-earned money

to someone who knows how to appreciate it.

i'm not even going to wish you good luck.

you don't deserve it.

hangga't kabig lang ang nalalaman mo,

walang swerteng darating sa buhay mo.

You're too tired of the life you're living. You frantically looked for someone who can fill all the void inside. You found her. She's more than anyone could ever wanted. Her simplicity is overwhelmingly fascinating. She makes you smile with her sincere thoughts. She loves wholeheartedly without boundaries. She is easily bruised. You found her. Keep her. Wound her not.

Louie

Guest Riveria

J,

Love can really hurt. I stated that since I know. Love is….or was wonderful. It's an unbelievable emotion to distinguish what he's going to say. It's more incredible the way you have me on the edge of your seat because you're so completely casual, I never spot what's coming next. It's solid to make clear, but you packed some empty space in me, and now, without you, I'm missing a bit again. I wonder if it will ever truly, wholeheartedly be filled again. I just don't want to know what it's like to hurt any more.

Hurting was made possible because of you.

E

Guest Riveria

M,

I believe in angels... the kind that Heaven sends, I am with them everyday, I call them my best friends.

That's why you are my ANGEL because you are my best friend...

Ingat ka dyan...

Miss you

E

Luis

She's not playing damsel in distress. She doesn't wanna be saved. She must've picked up one of your coins from Fonte D'Amore to your demise. But it's not you she wanted. Maybe you need to go climb onto your horse and go travel the beaten road again. Or you can stay...watch over her and get hurt. Either things feel like death anyway.

Louie

Guest Riveria

When I said I love you that means I accepted you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times. It means loving you when you're in a bad mood or too tired to do things I want to do. It means loving you when you're down, not just when you're fun to be with. I love you means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return only that you do not judge me for mine. It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go. It means thinking of you, dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, hoping you feel the same way for me.

Kahit kelan, di mo maiintindihan kung bakit ako nagalit sa simple favor na hinihingi ko sayo. Oo, maliit lang ang favor na magpa-download ng kanta at i-send kagad sa email ko. Oo, maliit lang syang bagay para magalit ako ng ganito. Pero ito yung mga reasons ko:

1. Umoo ka. Tinanong kita kung pwede, sabi mo "Oo". Umasa ako na magagawa mo.

2. Hindi ka nakakalimot. Kaya yung reason mo na 'nakalimutan mo', I didn't buy it.

3. Ayaw kong isipin pero malamang you were out that night kaya 'nakalimutan' mong gawin. Anong pakealam ko sa paglabas mo? Wala.

4. Ilan ang favors na hiningi mo sa kin na nagawa ko. Isang beses lang ako naglambing. Hindi mo ba naiisip kung bakit hindi ako humihingi ng favor sayo? Kasi alam kong hindi mo magagawa for me. You'll not do anything for me.

5. At yung kantang pinapa-download ko sayo... Yun yung exact words na gustong-gustong-gusto kong sabihin sayo. Yun mismo ang nararamdaman ko. Hindi ko masabi. Kasi wala rin namang patutunguhan.

At kung ano man yung kantang yun, eto sya:

- Snow Patrol
Guest Riveria

M,

Knowing is something that I should be thankful for...You make me smile everyday.

Thank you for keeping your promise to stand by me 'til I finally recovered....

Thank you for being an inspiration.

Thank you for always accomodating me in your life...

Thank you for loving me coz love you more.

E

dear shoulder,

you had it rough last weekend but you still exceeded expectations after popping out.

you gave that psychedelic shaq something to think about this coming saturday.

He's gonna think twice if he sees us in front of him.

what wouldn't i give to turn back time to return to that dreadful day and prevent that ball grabbing from behind.

I hope you get well and be ready for another one. Hope that ice pack is helping.

asian men can jump

Guest Riveria

M,

When it seems like there's no one left to run to in this empty world you can come to me I'll be your shooting star. You can tell me your dreams I can't promise to make them come true, but I'll be there to pick up the pieces of your broken heart if your dreams won't come through.

E

Guest biancaanne

N,

Reminders, landmarks - they're everywhere.

When are you going to re-introduce me to Gilbey's Premium? I can't wait to introduce Tanduay Ice to you! :lol:

B