The Mail Box

Guest Riveria

The first day we allowed our true feelings to come out about each other, we feel asleep in each others arms ... I never wanted it to be morning, where we would go our separate ways. I don't know how to describe my feelings, but all I know is I don't want them to go away. We both have been hurt in the past but maybe in our future we can be the ones who are faithful to each other. It has been 1 day since I've seen you and I can't stand being away this long ... I feel like I known you forever. Things are so good even though we are both shy about things, you make me feel so good and now I wear a smile on the inside and outside, because I know you are mine. 'Til tomorrow ... I miss you.

MJ

Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that he'll love you back. Some people are just not meant to be in your life no matter how much you want them to be. You're young, pretty and sweet so pick up yourself and move on. Off to the next page. Remember, "Wise men learn from the mistakes of the fools". And yes my dear friend, I was once a fool. :blush: :blush: :blush:

LGM

Finally, a make-up date after four long years of absence and misunderstanding.

But it didn't have the overpowering joy of finally finding what was lost. It felt as if you were never away and we were just sharing the usual moments in the four years that we were together.

Maybe the things that happened to me while you were gone have slowly diminished the feeling of loss.

I wish you success in your career in Singapore, and hope to see you again as promised when you come for a visit next time.

Edited by blow_gobi

Kat,

Thanks for giving me the gift of genuine love. Yes as what you've said, it's not perfect. However, it a choice. and I believe in it. That you and me together. someday.. sometime.. Things change. But it would change for the better. and I'll still love you like I always do. . I love you babe. Happy Valentines.

ekaJ

Kat,

Thanks for giving me the gift of genuine love. Yes as what you've said, it's not perfect. However, it a choice. and I believe in it. That you and me together. someday.. sometime.. Things change. But it would change for the better. and I'll still love you like I always do. . I love you babe. Happy Valentines.

ekaJ

Guest Riveria

How was I to know that you were watching me sleep? I awoke to see you laying there and just then, you smiled and said hi and that just melted me. I wish with all of my heart that I could wake to your beautiful eyes for the rest of my life.

I hated to leave but as I have told you, I left a big part of me with you. It is yours now so, take care and tread lightly. I wish that I could be with you now as you face so many struggles, but know that I am there in spirit and am praying for everything to work out for you. No matter where this life takes us, together or not, know that you will always be in my heart and "my favorite."

you...

it hurts, even though I know I should be happy for you...

it hurts more coz I know I'm to blame why I lost you...

but what hurts the most is the fact that maybe, I deluded myself into thinking I can get you back...

now I know, i was wrong, and you'll never know how much I really love you....

but trust me, I'll be happy for you...

just let me cry for now...

me

JC,

today i saw someone who looks just like you. in every twinkle of the eyes, the movement of the lips and every twitch of the body as he delivers a line. its like i'm watching you 4 or 5 years from now. see? i remember you. not only during that fateful month when you had to say goodbye in a fatal way or during that time when we have to say a prayer and light a candle for you. i remember you in randomness. most of all i remember you whenever my mind wants to and my heart needs to.

i missed you, kid. watch over your mom and dad and brothers.

tita c

Edited by ButtChicKick

Kami, ang nakapangyayaring sambayanang Pilipino, na humihingi ng tulong sa Makapangyarihang Diyos, upang bumuo ng isang makatarungan at makataong lipunan at magtatag ng isang Pamahalaan nakakatawan sa aming mga mithiin at mga lunggatiin, magtataguyod ng kabutihan sa bawat isa, mangangalaga at magpapaunlad ng aming kamanahan, at titiyak para saming sarili at angkanang susunod ng mga biyaya ng kalayaan at demokrasya sa ilalim ng pananaig ng batas at ng pamamahalang puspos ng katotohanan, katarungan, kalayaan, pag-ibig, pagkakapantay-pantay at kapayapaan, ay naglalagda at naghahayag ng Konstitusyong ito. :lol:

It can still make me smile whenever I remember the ever first topic we talked about, K. What were you thinking then huh? You were too happy to show me the photos of your family and yours, even if I never asked for it.

If I ONLY wanted fun in the world, I would love to go out with you. Damn, you're so gorgeous and hot! Are you sure you're not into modeling? You look like a model to me, K. :) And yeah, not to mention your outstanding sense of humor.

With you around, even just online, I can be myself. At least I don't have to be too careful with my words, as we can both raise our eyebrows whenever we seem not to like each other's comments.

Your photo looks good on my laptop wallpaper, you know. Hehe

Just hold your horses, K. I only need baby steps for now. Take care.

Edited by Seishi
Guest biancaanne

Kuya, aalis ka nanaman. Ma-mi-miss kita. Pero kung para ayusin ang buhay mo ang totoong dahilan...sige lang. Wag mo na uulitin ha? Good luck lil sister bear hugs and kisses...Shobe

Guest Riveria

Simula ng makilala at makausap kita, naging crush na kita at habang tumatagal pakiramdam ko mahal na kita. Araw araw umaasa ko na makikita at makakausap kita. Alam mo minsan iniisip ko na ako na lang ang babaeng mahal mo. pakiramdam ko kasi napakasuwerte ng babaeng mahal mo. Para sa akin ikaw ang perfect guy.

Alam ko naman ang katotohanan na hindi ako ang perfect girl for you. Hindi ako maganda at seksi gaya ng hinahanap mo na katangian ng isang girlfriend. Ng sinabi mo yun nasaktan ako kasi ni isa sa mga hinahanap mo wala sa akin. Nalungkot ako at nasaktan na balewala pala lahat ng effort ko para magustuhan mo ko. sino ba naman ako para magustuhan ng isang tulad mo.

Edited by Riveria