The Mail Box

Guest Riveria

One day you will ask me which is more important, you or my life? And I will say my life, and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.

Edited by Riveria
Guest Riveria

I was staring on my cellphone and wondering what is the best words to express how i feel but i couldnt find one because u have occupied my mind all the time...all that i know is, im thinking of you.

Guest biancaanne

I just wish I could learn how to trust you entirely. Yet, the broken but strong woman in me has learned to build a wall that is so hard to tear down, that it's like I'm almost waiting for another "goodbye". I hope you understand how I can be so needy and suddenly so distant. I only respond to how you are sometimes.

It's times like this I'm grateful that such a thing as "work" was invented. It's a welcome distraction despite the hangups it brings.

I'm not getting colder, dear. I'm just preparing for the worst...or the best yet to come.

You,

Life is a bliss since you became a part of my life

You make me happy

You give me inspiration

You are the source of my smile that sometimes makes me look like wacko :boo:

You made me feel that you love every inch of my body

You made me feel like a woman inside and out :blush:

Every touch, Every kiss lingers :boo:

Looking forward of celebrating more months of us being together....

There is no doubt that I am crazy about you and am proud of it :wub:

Addicted to you,

Your Sweet

Edited by sikret_prend
Guest Riveria

Nobody has the power to make things perfect but everyone is given countless chances to make things right..Good morning. May this day be a good start for us.

Edited by Riveria

I miss you when there’s no reason to, how much more if there was? I miss you when we talk, how much more if we don’t? I miss you after we’re together, how much more if I see you never? I love you now, how much more later?

Your Sweet

Guest biancaanne

Numb is a good feeling. It suddenly hits you like a wave of emotions carrying you to sea.

Numbness will keep you from falling into a viscious cycle.

As of today, I am no longer capable of loving.

The word "Love" will always be there, but the feeling, the idea, the image, no longer exists.

(Babe, you had nothing to do with this.

I just need to learn how to love again...myself especially...before I am fully convinced that

I can love anyone purely and truly.)

Edited by biancaanne

Sf,

the beauty you possess inside and out continually challenges me to move on

at your direction. it is not just an affection so sudden but a process of which

i traverse from within into your presence. indeed this emotion is so desirable

that nothing else in this life under the sun maybe able to thwart such move. i

know, this is not as simple as i want to be but the complications is worth pursuing.

and i'm glad i am chasing you and you alone.

my lady, you may ignore me at times, nonetheless, the challenges that pose along

my path will even challenge me more to this undaunted journey called love. love that

knows no boundaries, no nonsense, pure desire to make the person happy and well.

it will be an intention of wholeness and a longing to make the particular person experience

the greater worth of her personality. indeed, i will always be around if you needed a

company you can lean on.

/YKIC

Guest Riveria

It's part of my foolishness that I am afraid of the rain now but maybe it's just that it makes me depressed and my heart is aching. There's the sad music on my side. When are you coming back home? The music cuts off and there's the train whistle -- it's all impossibly sad. I feel like some little animal, I'm jealous of the cat for being able to sleep. Come home and me feel safe again. What do you think?