• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

to my ex

dude kung kailan wala na tayo saka mo naman ako laging kunukulit.

bakit? di ka na kaya suportahan ng ipinalit mo sakin? :lol:

------------------------------------------

To the army man,

thanks dude.... kahit hirap na hirap ako mag english, naintindihan mo pa ako :lol:

thank you sa willingness na tulungan ako

wag ka mag alala... pag nalaman ko na kung pano gumawa ng shabu

payayamanin na kita :lol:

how do i tell you...

that you are much more important than you think...

that you are not just a "spot" in this world

that your existence wasn't merely incidental...

that you should be strong....despite the odds. despite the impossible.

how do i tell you that you aren't meant to live much longer,

that the four years that you've spend on earth, battling cancer, would unlikely be extended to 5.

that you should be setting an example to all these whining adults....just about how important...and how short life is.....literally in your case.

how do i tell you all these.....even if i do not even know you...and shouldnt even care.

love,

abd

Dear you...

stop bugging me to send you the shots, i'll send it when I can

yeah, you can call me mister hectic, coz quite frankly, that's what I really am right now.

been very accomodating to yah, but don't fricking push it, B*t*h

not when I know that you'll ask me to go out with yah, but go fawn and drop your pants when you see another hot guy around

:lol:

mister hectic

:boo:

mr. pale pilsen,

Alam kong nakakalasing ka, at alam kong alam mo rin na unti-unti kitang hinahanap sa mga panahong kailangan kita.. o kahit hindi. :D Iiwan muna kita panandalian, dahil lilisan ka rin naman sa mga susunod na araw. Ngunit, ako'y umaasa na isang araw, muli kitang mabibili, makakasama at iinumin. Muling mararamdaman ang init ng iyong dinudulot sa aking kalamnan.. masagwang pakinggan, pero totoo naman! :lol:

Maging masaya ka habang wala ako. :) pwede rin naman kitang itake-out bukas o mamayang gabi! :lol: Pero syempre, hindi ko gagawin yun mamyang gabi. dahil mukhang mas may nangangailangan sa yo mamaya, nangungulila sa iyong presensya. Wag ka lang magpapalagok kung kani-kanino.. pakiusap! lalo na sa mga may trangkaso sa loob! :lol: Ibang itsura ang dinudulot mo. :lol:

Hanggang bukas! :lol:

tsokolate-ah!

Moto Moto,

You do know how to handle me when I'm cranky. :) Thanks for our buddy night, pare. Let's make it a point to do that "de-stress" sessions once in a while. Makes us realize how lucky we are to have found friends and confidantes in each other... tayo lang, solb na. Also an excuse to get wasted! And congrats... we flirted on the dancefloor! Or was it just me and that girl that flirted? Was it because maybe you're being too loyal? Or maybe you're just conscious that I'm watching? Or maybe because you were too busy watching what I was doing? Or maybe your dance partner was just too... nevermind :lol: But still, what we did was hot (except for some of our choreographed dance moves... they were funny and embarassing, not hot!)

you now know my ultimate fantasy too... to be one of them Bond girls. :lol:

Thanks for the weekend baby, and if there's anything that lacked this week, it's the shomad sleeping marathon. :P Get ready for next week... and for next, next week! I AM SO EXCITED! more excited to be doing it with you. :)

the hottest girl that night (and I know it! :lol:),

Gloria

And yes, our siblings are sometimes weird, but it's fun messing up their lives, right? :D

Edited by BallBreaker

to my stupid nanny,

Your sister just arrived yesterday with your daughter tagged along. We were shocked that for more than a week you have the stomach to abandon your kids for that man who's already 3 or rather 4th on the list that you have. For God's sake, you got a brain so use it. 3 kids left unattended? Where is the blood of mother in you? I'll just waive the fact that you'll never go back working for us but leaving your 3 kids for just a piece of flesh? Geeez... por Dios por Santo grrr.gif

Are you a nimpho? :angry:

your former master

Edited by ilb4u2nyt