The Mail Box

I knew I was prepared to face a lifelong struggle and yet I often find myself getting lost and distraught in an environment that forces me to unlearn everything that I've learned.

The nuggets of wisdom and words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. Quite unexpected but they came at the right time.

I am truly grateful.

Ikaw naman masyado kang madrama.

Gustong gusto mo ko magtagalog para marinig mo ang kabarukan ko mag type at mag salita noh? :lol:

Alam mo tingin ko hindi magandang image yan. Para kang member ng witch club association. <_<

Basahin mo ulit. Para sayo to. :*

Jeez and i thought the big boohoo is ALWAYS on my shoulders.

Smile. I love you friend. :P

Hey Lil' Sis,

You need to like effin' do some things on your own you know. It's killing me when you ask me if i can go ask the man if there's a shoe available in your size, when you can do it on your own <_<. You're 19 years old and yet you're still shy! Man! And I know you get mad at me when I tell you that I don't want to do it for you. But you know it's for your own good. You need to get rid of that shyness. You need to let people know what you want or else you won't get anything or go anywhere in life.

I love you lil' sis. Thanks for the key chain you gave me.

Love,

Ate Lei

to the best man (who's not going to have a best man because he's THE ONLY best man),

It was such a perfect date... muvee, dinner, arcade (gee... what a bunch of kids!), alone in the parking lot... eyes gazing at each other... romance in the air... until...

"Many times, I wished you were here,

Through the velvet shadows of my dreams

Many times, I wished you were near,

Through the darkness as it came but it seems

That you, you never said what I needed to hear...

Just tell me you love me,

Whisper words I so long to hear

Let this time not be borrowed

Let it be ours to share..."

:lol:

that was totally one of the funniest unscripted moments of my life!

And sorry for thinking about making that decision during our Brando moment last night. I underestimated how far you'd be willing to go for me. :) Teamwork... I should always remember that. From now on, it'll be you and me, and I shouldn't go solo in facing the challenges alone. Thanks for being the one to run to when I need to rant with or without beer.

As for you and your big plans, thanks for sharing them with me. That is really something big and it makes me really proud because of how you are now thinking ahead for the future, not just yours but ours. Alpha male! I know it has always been one of your dreams and I will be so happy to see you actually doing it. Just want you to know that I will support you in every "project" that you and we are going to have. PAG-IBIG nga naman o! :lol: So... game na? :)

I miss you already. Busy work week, and if there's anything I can do to help (except from the "just be cute" thing and wearing that white shirt that stirs up the animal in you), you know what to do. ;)

Love you Hellboy. Am happy going the distance with you.

in labor ;),

the Air Supply fan :lol:

Edited by BallBreaker

u ha.

sabi ko na nga ba, you wanted to kiss me after the videoke. i know that look, with you biting your lower lip while you touched my arm.

funny how three bottles of san mig light can reveal a girl's feelings.

pero sorry sweetheart, ra 7877 is enough deterrent. magresign muna tayo pareho. :)

balbon,

i actually hope i can be an omnipresent security blanket bordering on being a constant eyesore. :lol: but it won't be healthy for both of us. i'm just glad i can be there where i can make a difference and i do hope it will always be a productive one. breakfast... ah, that's something to look out for and, indeed, the silverscreen sucks. :lol:

resist it? that's the easy part. just that there are more questions worth mulling about when you reflect on those and they tend to bring out the east in me eventually. :lol: still, i'm glad it does. never been happier actually for doing something i inherently would not.

getting too cryptic talking about all this s@%t. :lol:

constantly,

balbas

Sir,

If only i know how to break it to you in the most non-cheesy manner, i would. But right now, i found myself writing a hate mail for you. I'm not sending it your way, instead, I'll burn it along with the other letters i wrote for you over the past year. I didn't wait you dimwit. I am this upset because YOU didn't. The ring? that's MY ring. And you gave her the very same ring i wore for three years with you? Call me bitter but that's mine. So what's next? Resize the gown? Sure. She likes my hand me downs huh? :lol:

Pretty much the same way she stole you. :P

I quit. From being ... uhh who i am currently in (and on) your life.

:heart: ,

trixie the pixie

Hey there you sexythang,

Seeing the picture, I thought I was going to hurl. I feel sorry for the person. It's really shady. I was thinking that maybe a witch doctor was involved. Cause I mean no one in their right mind would do such a thing! I can't help but laugh and feel disgusted at the same time. I was thinking maybe you want to come over and talk over a cup of coffee or tea and a slice of my leftover new york cheesecake. Then I thought about it again. I forgot, you hate leftovers :P.

Anyways, always here to laugh for you. :) Or maybe just to study the evidences you show me (then hurl my dinner after seeing them). :D

Peace my older sis! :P

flutterbug

Boss,

alam ko impression mo pa rin e hindi na ako nagbago...at walang tyaga kasi hindi napipirmi sa isang lugar...........

gusto kung magwork sa inyo...gusto kitang maging impluwensya ...matalino at mtyaga....

pero im not confident to convince u to hire me again...

becoz ayw kung mangako at baka mabali paaaaaaaaaaaa....

pano baaaaaaaaaaaaaa............di ko pa rin almmmmmmmmm

pero msaya ako pag makasama kita uli...

pero di na ako sanay pumasok sa butas ng karayom....

bka mamisinterpret mo na lumaki na ulo ko...

salamt sa pangungumusta....