The Mail Box

Dude,

Now I got the sniffles too! :cry:

I wish we're both sniffling the night away together. :cry:

It's funny how you were mentioned in almost half of my lecture this pm. And so my students were really calling us Sergio and Marimar behind our backs! :lol: And... just like you, scenes from our last nikikers session kept popping into my mind while at work! Tara... practice ulit ako! :D

Am proud of how you handled the meeting too. Galing galing! Yan... pareho na tayong may fans! :lol:

your fubu (joke lang :D),

Betty Boop aka Charlize Theron-Chaplin-S___________

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys,

we don't need the stress balls. paburger na lang kayo! :lol:

me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whoever you are,

I know imitation is the best form of flattery, but you kinda mimicking how I look, act, and everything makes it kinda scary. pa rebond ka na lang ulit. get a life dear... it's for free. :D

miss terror

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pasaway na assistant,

naks! brand new car ha! am sincerely happy for you, but please make sure everything I need is there when I need it. And fix everything that needs to be fixed. Please. I choose not to cover for you anymore. trabaho lang, walang personalan.

me

bmm,

i miss you. twas really nice talking to you once again. i know you've been busy.

gang ngeon nga busy ka. but i hope we both find ample time to catch up on things.

same ol sweet nothings. same ol crazy stories to tell. same ol kulitan. ^_^

i know i'm not good with love letters. so i'm gonna make this short.

take good care of yourself there. alam mo nman kung anu yung mga reminders ko.

and don't ever stress yourself too much. ayoko ng napapagod ka. -_-

and ehem. stay malandi as you are. :lol: but i hope you keep your promise. -_-

i'll be thinkin of you as usual. and be prayin for your safety. and of corz still be lookin forward

to that "day". :rolleyes: i'm waitin and i'm gonna keep my promise, too. :blush: :wub:

lots and lots of kisses,

ey_dee

GR,

You're currently with another girl.

alam ko kasi sinabi mo sakin.

I know you only see me as a friend..

kaya nasasaktan ako sa nangyayari..

you even said you like the girl.....

masakit sya

pero

what can i do dba?

I said 'i love you'

pero di ka naman naniniwala...

sana manlang...

bigyan mo naman ako ng pagkakataon....

na mahalin mo rin ako

kahit sandali lang :)

LE

Singkit,

OO nakita ko ang full moon tonight. Masarap ngang tingnan. Romantic.

Masaya sana kung may ka-date ka. At kasama mo yung gusto mong ka-date.

Hmm..naalala ko yung isa.

Ikaw may naalala ka?ah,kilala ko na.

Napangiti nga ako sa text mo.

Oh, wag mo kong asarin.

Kahit busy ka, alam ko naman makikita mo ito.

See you soon?

Miming

Sometimes I can’t help but think

Am I just a thing?

A matter of no value

A piece of crap loitering around

A rubbish

So I can’t help it but wish

To be a vapor and just vanish

To be immolated for good

Be crumpled and defenestrate

Resentment, remorse

Only a cold heart can do

But I’m tired and exhausted

Exasperated too.

yeehaa!

My Dearest Angel,

I miss you like crazy. Like, seriously...I do. The days don't go by without me remembering the times that we were together. I miss you so badly. I don't know what else to do when I'm at my lowest. Remember those problems I have with my cousin? It's still ongoing. I don't know what to do. I know if you were here with me, then you'll tell me what you think and what I should do. I miss the warmth you emanate, when i feel cold inside. The assurance that I get from your smile. The protection I know I have when I'm in your hands. Your happiness that envelope my heart. I wish I could still have those feelings. I wish I will never ever forget about them either.

Many have asked to go out with me but every time I think about it I feel guilty. As if I'm cheating on you. I hope I'm not. I know I'm not. I know that you want me to be happy in the end. But i don't think I'll be happy knowing that I have to move on. I'm confused babe. I think I need more time to adjust to the fact that you're not here anymore. Life is a b!tch to me. You know that right? You were my protector. Now that you're gone, life's been a bigger b!tch. Help me. Save me. Protect me.

I miss you like balls. Like, MIDDLE-NUT BALLS. lol. I miss your laugh and your reaction every time I mention how I miss you like middle-nut balls. I wanna see your smile, hear you laugh again. I miss me some Alexandre. Alexandre my great. Alexandre my lovebug.

I love you a million times more everyday. I love you.

Missing you like no other.

Always,

Lei

Ms.Miranda Priestly,

Yesterday was a very heartwarming talk we ever had since you became my controller.Id been able to say all the rages id been hiding inside that accumulated for the past few months.You know how hard for me to recall all the instances that you made me feel stupid and obtuse. For accusing me that i am the cause of delay of all the reports you are waiting for.I know that you treated me like your own daughter but my goodness! i hate being scolded.I am sensitive and responsible person.There are things that is beyond my control, my power and authority is limited.Its just 1/34 of the power that you got.... albeit i admit i am wishing and hoping that i will be like you someday minus the insensitivity and minus the sarcastic tongue :lol:

I told you yesterday that if i cant meet your expectations then its better for me to find a group where i can maximize my full potentials. I dont wana limit my capabilities just because i am not happy workin for you and for the group.

How can I forget you telling me that my performance is deteriorating,and you rated me from Excellent rating to Above Average rating.Do you ever know how hard it is to manage a group where majority of your people is less than 3 months in the company and on the stage of learning the ins and outs of their job? To be sensitive enough to your senior staff for giving them additional workloads that are not stated in their duties and responsibilities and help my people do the nitty gritty of the job if in fact my responsibility is to check and review the output?

Now,you are telling me that i am one of your "ALAS" and everything you said is for my own welfare and you will not allow me to leave the group.

ok i will stay.You deserves another chance.(Naks!ikaw pa ang binigyan ko ng another chance :lol:)but i hope this time you will realize to value your people because without us you are nothing.

Btw,dont ever ever tell me again to stop crying and be strong.I am strong and you know that but what can I do, i cant control my tears from falling down.Thanks for the tissues.

One more thing, ganda ng wardrobe mo yesterday kung ako magsusuot nyan mas bagay sakin for sure :lol:

Your colleague,

Andy Sachs

-----------------------------------------------

Angelina Jolie,

I miss our girl bonding.Hope to see you soon.

Promise il make bawi

Belated Happy Birthday.

Lovelots,

Jennifer Garner