The Mail Box

Ms. M,

contrary to what i read, and what you thought.. i believe it was a mistake. never had i hated you for being with him. there may be some doubts on his part. and you can't take that away from me. you know how precious you are to me! nevertheless, i am always glad to see you smiling and happy, and with that, i am now confident that one day, i can leave you behind and ask him to take care of you, although i know he's doing his job very well... :P

no, i don't like you. coz i love you. :)

loving you much,

Ms. B

:*

ps. should i start my voice lessons thie early? :D

Mom,

I know it's hard for you to try and understand where i'm going....but i hope you do...this is who i am and this is what i believe in. I hate it when you call me names and hurt me physically...I'm just glad that i'm not living with you anymore because my life was hell when i lived with you...Now i like our relationship better because we can get along much better...Please change. Cause if you don't, then i'll continue to hate your f#&king guts.

your daughter,

L

To all the girls I loved before;

I am sorry. I still love you all. I cannot pick one. I cannot hurt any of you anymore so I am picking you all. But then again, I only have one heart to give and no extra to spare. I have a heart full of scars but filled with memories. I have this tiny heart I have always shared with you all. I am but just one and unfortunately, I only have myself to give. No more no less.

If only you all know how hard it is for me to leave you all while loving you all. It was a compromise I had to take to prevent tears from falling. I love you all. Each day I see you all in my mind, I cry. How I wish I can easily multiply to be with you all at the same time. I cannot. You may not all read this letter but somehow I hope someday that you will feel the thoughts I have put into writing in this short message.

I still love you all and I always will.

With love;

GIMMICKB4WORK

Thebigbadlonewolf who took the little red striped riding hood to the Anawangin forest,

Thank you very much for that unexpected, unplanned birthday trip. You made it so very special. You, me, and the adventure. We will definitely go back... after we're through with our lined up trips. I do love that Camara island sandbar for the _______ thing. Dramatic, cool, and serene for that, but it'll be sooo darn expensive! :lol: Thanks for letting me have my bitch fit, keeping me cool, and helping me maintain my sanity through that ordeal too. You really are my knight in shining armour! Can't believe I traveled miles from home only to have my backpack lost, and me in nothing but my travel clothes and a bikini underneath! :lol: Only you can make me feel that everything will be ok. Thanks for the shopping spree just so I could have clothes (and more!) for the days to come. Galing mo talaga tumawad! Compatible talaga tayo sa pagiging kur... este... pragmatic. :D I do hope we get to have more of those moments together. After much thinking and reflecting... you're right. As we grow old, things may not go the way we want it to, not even if we work so damn hard for it, but it does make a very big difference to have someone hold your hand and tell you everything will be alright. The future is not as scary as it seems now, and even if it does suck... it's a part of that greater and bigger adventure we're going to have.

Skinny dipping on Anawangin and sex on the beach at Camara Island... check! ;)

I love you.

love,

Little Striped Red Riding Hood

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manong Conductor,

Minsan na nga lang kami magbus, ganyan pa!

eto ang sa 'yo! ----> :grr:

from one irate customer,

ang nagkunwaring suki na misis

----------------------------------------------------------------

to the one who took my backpack either accidentally or otherwise,

pakisoli naman o. please? :cry: kahit yung stuffed toy lang at yung mga bra at panty kong precious.

and if you took it on purpose... kung lalaki ka man, magkasuso ka sana para masuot mo mga wacoal at triumph ko! :P

galit na,

ang mayari ng backpack na hindi kay Dora

---------------------------------------------------------------

Pookie Monster,

Can't stop thinking bout you. You have been daddy's first gift, and that makes you really special. My car will now feel so incomplete without your presence. I do hope that you find your way into one kid's warm embrace and will give you much love as we had.

kisses to last you forever,

mummy monstow

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sa lahat ng bumati,

tenkyuberimats! :D

labia all! :D

lab,

BB

But you only know mere childish anger, easily disregarded, like Tyson taking a sissy jab from some teen fag.

You want to know real anger? Read about that WWII American submarine captain who used to surface after sinking japanese troops ships, wait for the suvivors to clamber aboard lifeboats, where they could be better concentrated, and then open endless fire with belt-fed machine guns, killing by hundreds, aiming for the heads, screaming revenge for pearl harbour where his buddies were killed. He would refrain from using cannonfire, since sinking the lifeboats only meant dispersing those targetted heads again. When it was all over he would circle around his big steel sub and personally finish off people with his 45, and report to HQ proudly about the number of people killed, which was everybody. That was Commander Dudley Morton. That is biological anger.

You know what real anger is? Read about the general in charge of the American Pacific Airforce, who upon learning of the continuing brutality of the retreating Japanese towards POWs even late in the war, coldbloodedly ordered his entire fleet of bombers to strip away every gun and round of ammunition from their bombers, and use that saved weight to load up with napalm, nothing but burning napalm bombs. Any excess space he ordered the crew to fill up with tins and tins of 100 octane avgas. Then in a massive reprisal, he sent wave after wave of those heavily laden, ungunned bombers not into the military districts, but straight up Tokyo’s downtown, showering the undefended civilian areas in a field of napalm gasoline fire. Sure, some of the ungunned bombers were lost to the remnant jap fighter defense, but 95,000 civilians were burnt to death in 4 furious hours (that's 7 dead people per second), the stench of fried flesh reaching for miles out to sea, to japanese fishing boats. Even the jap fanatics got the message. That was General Curtis LeMay. That is molecular anger.

Real anger is setting your enemy’s house on fire with buckets of gasoline bought from the corner station, and then shooting everybody as they come out, his mother, grandmother, sisters, cousins, kids, even the family maids and drivers, babies in their arms, innocent and guilty alike, mowed down as they come screaming from the flames, white flag or no. That is real anger, the type I know and I see.

Don’t waste my time about your shallow concerns and bitch fits and boss issues and job phreaks. You do not know true anger; in your entire 25 years of existence, you have not felt the life-or-death of true rage.

F*cking worthless jolog, go home to your stupid mama who taught you sh#t about life. Or go write a blog or some such sh*t

Or go get a better education.

I have no time for you.

LC

friend,

i got your text the other night. thanks a lot. i did not reply because i was not sure what answer i should give you. there's the honest answer and there's the even more honest one. until i know which one i should disclose for your benefit, let us not discuss the issue.

you have no idea how much i appreciate this friendship.

yours,

:)

Edited by Yavanna

an unsent mail.....

Dearest __________,

Hi... I know this is very much uncalled for.. Probably this will be the last mail u'd get from me.. For quite sometime now, i felt how much we've grown apart, u have created such distance that i can no longer reach you... I wont have any regrets that i've waited this long, in my heart, i hav kept the hope alive that sometime after everything that has happened, you will be back and we can start anew.. With the way things have gone, i know it has been a mere wish and prayer... Destiny and free will had gone separate distances... I just wish you happiness and success... I will be happy to see you attain your dreams that you have once shared with me in ti

i have accepted everything now and id go on.. It could be a futile step but im taking it now... I may experience so much hurt but i know it is the right thing to do.. I have lost you the time uve fallen for her.. It just took me so much time to realize that.. Thank you for giving me the love that i have always wanted.. Thank you for passing by.. Thank you for everything.. God bless you always.. We'll both be free now.. I hope to see you happy.. Goodbye my precious one.. I love you..

M

dear thebigbadlonewolf aka daddy b (as in buta... :D),

stop teasing me about my bag which got lost in transit...

well, the bag and the contents I can do without...

but please...

not POOKIE MONSTOW! :cry:

so, in memory of the very first gift you gave me,

Pookie Monstow (???? - Sept 1, 2008) will now be my avatar.

peechurs please!

love,

your mourning little red riding hood

ps

good thing I am not that high maintenance and posh. drive me to work? naaaah.... I'll drive my way to "work" ;) ... in your office... as your teacher :D.

Bear,

I wish you were still here with me....right beside me....loving me...like you used to do...:heart: I need a rock but you're not here...It's really hard...

I love you. It hurts. So bad.

I miss you. Very much. That. I'm. So. Suffocated.

I love you. Still. Will do. For my whole lifetime.

I love you. I love you. I love you.

Always yours,

Your cookie...:cry:

Edited by baby_lei

it's so hard to understand you and your sentiments...

i'm trying to...

why can't you just tell me how you feel...

you won't call, you won't answer any of my messages...

then after talking to you, you'll just post this thing in front of my face that you don't want to be disturbed...

man...

...this is turning to be really $h!ttY!!!

i just asked you to go back to sleep because i woke you up...

...CRAP!!!

whatever, it's your life

is it my fault that i miss you???

Sunshine,

I feel such warmth and comfort when you're in my arms.

My heart is at peace when i am with you.

I long to be near you.

I want nothing more than to be close to you.

Please Don't go. -_-

there’s still a little bit of your song in my ear

there’s still a little bit of your words i long to hear

you step a little closer to me

so close that I can´t see what´s going on