The Mail Box

To the Man i loved most.

The older I get the more I realize I'm a lot like you. And the more I realize that, the more I know it is, by and large, a good thing. I just want to thank you, for instilling the same sort of value in me. Thanks for exposing me to different sorts of things — different ideas, different people, different landscapes. You are a very good teacher.

Sorry about last night,but: it's OK to cry.it's actually a good thing for a man to express his emotions — not to wear them on his sleeve of course, but never to repress them.

I understand you (even more) now

I love you.

:)

dear fairies of the earthly quest,

to love is to taste a piece of heaven

like a warm breeze that caress your face.

out from the gelid mist of a stormy weather,

it is a breathe of comfort and loving embrace.

to love is to relish the tranquiil moonlight,

so enduring in the serenity of its muted calm.

in the weariness of life's unyielding grapples,

it is the tender hairstroke of a soft and loving arm.

to love is to cherish the fondest of mem'ries,

of bubbling laughter and raptures unsurpassed.

for in the scorching anguish of blinding sun he persists

to arbitrate the turmoils of beguiled tears yet amassed.

to love is to commune with the stillness of solitude,

a respite at the core of dark and gloom above.

for in this silence do worn souls gather strength again,

to come forth and seek the elusive bliss... to love.

always,

the hermit

:hypocritesmiley:

toniong magbobote,

pasensya na at napa-aga ang aking pagbati ng "magandang kaarawan." pero ganon na rin un. huwag ka ng umasa na babatiin pa ulit kita at mahal magpa telegram. :P pero sa totoo lang, ako ay lubos na nalulungkot na ikaw ay lalayo sa iyong kaarawan. sana mahanap mo dyan ang hinahanap mo.

tutal andyan ka na rin lang sa may gawing dyan, meron sana ako pabor na hihingiin. medio mahirap nga lang pero alam ko gagawin mo para sakin. kailangan lang talaga ay mamundok ka at hanapin mo si mamang hermitanyo. alam ko meron siyang alam na mga gamot na kelangan ko sa mga nararamdaman ko sa ngayon.

nabanggit ko na eto sa kanya kaya iaabot na lang daw niya sa iyo pag magkita na kayo. please take note, iaabot niya sayo na may kasamang bulong. :lol: please paki memorise ha kundi alang bisa ang mga iyan. so kung kelangan mo mag upgrade ng RAM o magdala ng 1TB na external hard drive, bahala ka na basta ang importante ay maiuwi mo ang mga iyon para sa akin.

balisang nagaantay sa iyong pagbabalik,

anita labandera

hey you,

i'm probably the last person on earth whom you expect to see here, doing this , for you.

it's that day of the year again when you'd rather hide from people and spend it instead with yourself, doing the usual thing maybe?

here's to more happiness, friends and at least ten of what your heart desires...

halong lang,

me

there's something for you but you never want to be found. so i'll leave it in one of those places where i knew it'll get to you. i hope soon and not in the next lifetime

:lol:

dear lemon,

there, i said it.. :P

It’s so hard for me now to write a letter for you, it’s surprising! I have been thinking ‘bout what to tell you on your special day.. (And mind you, I’m not writing because it’s your day.. hmm.. we’ll, pwede na rin.. :lol: )… but still I can’t find the right words to say, or maybe there’s just NONE.. :lol:

As I told earlier, you are such an extra-ordinary-wonderful guy! :) You made things complicated when it’s too simple… and when it’s getting complicated.. you can make it easy! :lol: Isn’t that amazing! :P

Thanks for the coffee.. and the chats and the walang katapusang ":))" na emoticon.. :D I thank you for introducing my driver.. yeah, he's a great help and i know he'll be a good friend. :) And most of all, I thank you for being such a good friend and a great 'insulter' (is there such a word??? :blink:) in all the things i make.. :P Especially with my 'misters' :lol:

Take your time.. Your good heart will take you to the what you deserve. :) Forget about your fears and worries, it won't do you any good. Just trust yourself and HIM.. coz WE've got more adventures to run! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :*

hugging you on your birthday,

yellowmoon :)

Dear *fake* friend,

I have known you for how long? few months? and it didn't shock the hell out of me when i found out how scheming you are. devilish may i say. i was in for a rude awakening when i saw his face shift from "not interested" to "please help me get laid with HER" when i started talking about YOU with MY boyfriend. <_< He then admitted how you have been replying "sweetly" to his sms. Everything started okay for us you know... Now wonder why i don't even wanna see you anytime soon. And yes, i broke up with him. I figured, why get stuck with a loser like him when having other (and better) bfs so much better. I do not need to pine for that shitty leech you just flirted with anyway.

You make me sick. And no, i will not tell the other people we know of what you've done. But know this, you can have that guy. MY EX boyfriend. I never really loved him anyway. He knows that too. Otherwise, why would i sleeping in my room all day yesterday when i could've just went out with him when he asked me if i wanna meet up with him for world chicken and talk about things.

And don't throw your Blair Waldorf drama hissy fits on me. It doesn't work. I don't even care who the flying f#&k you screw around with to get "attention" just stay out of my way because you make me heave every time. Really. "You know, for some people, they don't really want to be a home wrecker. They just wanna have more 'friends' ......"

oh wait that's another load of bull you just said to me. :lol: seriously, get an effing life. stop stealing men from their wives, stop stealing bfs from your friends, and hey, stop stealing my ideas just so you'd sound interesting in others' convo... :sick: wannabe rich girl. <_< gold digger? nah. you can't dig gold from that bastard since he just basically asks me to get him this and that anyway. :lol: :P

Love always,

THE bitch in real life

p.s.

do you honestly believe he bought you that ipod with his own money?

and does he really call you "baby"

because it's inscribed at the back...

yes sweety, that's FROM ME. :*

Edited by dixiechiq

dear You,

i don't know what's wrong with me. but i know i'm not happy with the way things are going. i'm dead tired, stressed and restless. i've been havin' just 3 hours of sleep every night and my back's been aching like hell.

i'm not motivated to go to work. been lazy like s@%t and couldn't care less if i finish my workload or not. i get pissed off easily and i've been ranting and nagging ang cussing at stupid people who iritate me.

i'm going nuts, i presume. or maybe my neuroticism is starting to get the better of me. i'm having brain malfunction right then and there, and i'm starting to lose whatever it is that's left of my sanity.

i'm pressured and i'm hating it. i'm becoming this hater that i was not days ago. my sister-in-law just came back from abroad and i can't stand her or her mere presence at home. You know that two bitches

can't stay together. it'll be mad. nevertheless, i can't make her go away. it's 4 nights and 4 days before she leaves for jakarta but i feel like it's a very long time for me to suffer.

my work's starting to hate me. and i'm starting to hate some people in the office. i'm being bugged by my boss about accounts that we have to settle and close. but what can i f#&kinly do if the country's

economy is shitty and companies just wouldn't give away a 100 thousand pesos for a freakin' website or make that 7 Million pesos for a radio ad?!

then there's my birthday. i still haven' figured out if i'm gonna celebrate it or not since i have all these problems inside my head. i just wanna escape, take a vacation or have a peaceful time with myself, which i know is way too impossible.

i know You know what's good for me. but please let me tell You that all of these, aren't just good for me right now. i'm breaking down. i'm hyperventilating almost every hour and i've been using my inhaler like it's some kind of anti-depressant. i need a break. a good one.

if You're surfing the net right now, i do hope this post catches Your eyes. coz with all the s@%t that i'm in, i just can't pray nor talk to You personally. i'm just too battered, You know.

and i definitely need to light a cigarette.

Your girl,

ice

Edited by angel_dust

koring,

di kami nagpang-abot ni teban hermitanyo. maaga pa daw bumaba dahil may clinic daw sya sa bayan tuwing katapusan. :lol: pero ganun pa man, naipagbilin nya ang mga gamot. yun nga lang, email na lang daw nang kanyang may bahay ang orasyon kasi di rin nya na-memorize. at di ngayon dahil intermitent daw ang signal ng wireless DSL nila sa kubo at dala din ni teban ang satellite phone. kaya di sya makapag-online. :lol:

di ko pa nakausap ang kaibigan mong serena pero ipinahanda ko na ang de latang sinehan na ipapadala dyan sa yo. sinabi ko din dun na si regina ang unahin nilang lutuin. ang tanong na lang eh... masikmura kaya ng kapatid mong i-declare na kanya itong kabaduyan na pinapaangkin mo sa kanya? :lol:

salamat, koring, sana nga gumaling ka na para hindi ka na matutulog ng nakadapa... o nakatihaya ba? pasensya na, nalilito lang ako sa pagkakaiba ng dalawa. :lol: iwasan muna ang pagbubuhat ng bakal. pano kita masamahan nyan sa sayawan dyan sa barangay hol kung kalahati lang na katawan mo ang gustong pumunta? :lol: ikaw din, baka tutunganga ka na naman sa paliparan ng ninoy aquino bilang tatlo sa iyong nalalapit na pagbalik. :lol:

nagaalala,

baldo

p.s. suprema, abangan mo ang kuyog pagkatapos nito. :lol: :lol:

- o0o -

la malvada,

¿previsible? :lol: no estuve sorprendido en realidad pero yo esperaba algo mal. malo gira el interruptor "no hacer caso". lo supongo es hora de apagarlo otra vez.

tome la cuidada buena de usted. y gracias... para todo.

siempre,

el más malvado.

p.s. ¿y usted sabe qué es gracioso? todavía tengo mi avatar de nalgas conmigo. :lol:

- o0o -

aleng tinulugan-na-naman-ako-kagabi,

if there is one thing i can never thank you enough, it is for being the only crazy one to openly associate yourself with me. hell, i even wouldn't do that myself if i had a choice! :lol: and what's more, i haven't even slept with you... yet. :lol: kidding. i did remind you earlier that i can be ruthless at embarrassing people, didn't i? :P

but seriously, thank you. and unlike you, writing for you had always been a breeze. maybe because there has never been so much openness between you and the people around you... for which i am lucky to be counted amongst. then again my utang has piled up since we met that i barely have covered the interest with a mocha frap (with mint... he did get your order over the phone right, didn't he? :lol:) that i've accrued another one. thank you for keeping me company all day, i realized you're the only i've been talking to all day today. :lol:

i look forward to the day i can do the same for you. will always be here waiting for the opportunity.

always.

mamang-nagpupuyat-parati-sa-wala

p.s. there is such word but i have something better... how about character assassin? :lol:

Dear brother,

i'm so sorry i had to do this to you... to myself... :cry:

i'm so lost.

i'm so sad.

my whole world is falling apart.

:cry:

sometimes, i dont even know why i have to show a flak of care or feelings for anyone... i'm so stupid. I'm always wrong. I'm almost as stupid as bart simpson. :cry:

please dont hate me.

i love you my 3 sweet brothers.

but you are my favorite and you know that.

i know i sound so dumb right now.

lost even.

Always,

ur only sister who never fails to make you smile

:cry:

Guest lustfortravel

The procedure was tedious and a bit uncomfortable, the cost a bit prohibitive.

But you were absolutely right. My skin looks amazing!

Yan ba ang sikreto ng mga artista?

Salamat po, doktora! :P

Dear emo-loving bro-in-law,

Ever since I joined the clan, you were there to hook up first. We grooved and laugh at those stupid nights. You were the only contradicting mind that most of the time made me feel comfortable amidst the pretentions. I would have loved to drag you along with me but I guess Sab would really be sad if you go.

Thanks for the CD you lend me, it shook my head a bit and broke something inside my ears. Hang tough on there and keep on bleeding for the sake of showing what you really feel.

rock hard,

your goth-emo-trance loving bro-in-law

P.S.

Nikki just made a good suggestion, give Sitti a moment to stick with your ears. Its a bit of respite. Got more of that genre stored in my office.

lemon,

おたんじょうびおめでとう!約束が守るね。

昨日、忙しかったから、寝ちゃった。。。

黄色月。。。新しい彼女かなぁ。。。

じゃあ。。。またね。

セクシちゃん

Edited by sexythang