The Mail Box

Teacher's Pet,

I hope the chocolate and whip cream weren't at war with the beer in your stomach. Takaw kase. :lol: I appreciate the surprise. It was damn cold nga lang, but very sweet. :P Thank you very much! Tell me if you have a sudden craving for it again and I'll bring the goodies next time.

I will browse that thread and give you a full report next time. I hope we could get a tip or two, or three, or four? Heheh.

By the way, did I already mention that you look hotter without the goatee? There was just a mixed up with words when I said you seem to gain a little weight the first time I saw you without it. :lol: Believe me. You still look good without it.

And as I've promised, I will try my best to feel secure. I know I am when I'm with you, but the other days I'm not, I just feel so lost, must be the paranoid in me. (I told you kase I can be a pain in the ass! But you said you don't have a butt, ayan tuloy). :lol:

You take care of yourself. Always do your assignment. Don't want you sick or weak or hungry.

Yours,

Miss Math Teacher

Shomad,

That was so sweet of you... to do a rain check on your friends just so you could spend quality alone time with me doing absolutely nothing but laze around when I could very well have gone there with you. Nice to know that little me would suffice. You really have gone a looooooooong way from the party animal you once were. Thanks for the hassle of driving me on the way home and commuting on the way back just to ensure my safety (or was it for the safety of all catkind/dogkind). You, our cold room, dvds, booze, chips, Tuding's pork chop, periods of comforting silence, romantic lushie immorality = heaven! :D

I'm so sorry but the friendly robbers roaming around wouldn't allow you to splurge on a PC for our condo just yet. :P

It feels so good to say I love you so much without any baggage. It just feels so light, and it feels so damn right.

the subservient real boss,

lushiepants

ps

ano? let's go up to them assies houses and hit them low on their man areas? just so we could utter the lines - "You know why!" :lol:

Edited by BallBreaker

to the trio,

I just want to say that your script writing, music & lyrics was fantastic.

One of the best original musicals that I have had the privilege to watch and to think that it all came from the minds of three high school students is simply astounding. The P1.5M you parent pays in annual tuition certainly has not gone to waste.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Me

I'm sorry for hurting you, till now I'm still thinking of you and reminiscing our times together.

I miss you and your smile.

I know sorry is not enough but I think this is not our time.

I love you and you know that

I know you don't deserve this and I thought I also can move on from her

I love you, goodbye! :(

Little drummer boy,

You played really well for the band. I love your tracks and remember that song i told you? the one that sounds like PCSO? :) turns out, that's one of the few tracks i love... :) it made me smile Beb... it did.

I missed my good friend who recently left. The song reminded me so much abut him. Yes, there is that added factor whatever. :P

I wish you more success and best wishes in all your endeavors :rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to hearing you play on stage again ;)

Your biggest fan since last year :lol: ,

Little miss tequila

p.s.

"Kailan" was the last track you guys sang at that ccp event right? :)

"Sometimes, you just have to put a period on something that has to end, and not just settle on a comma...why? coz time will come, you'll realize it's nicer to see a complete sentence, rather than seeing a phrase that's completely hanging and doesn't even make any sense..."

:(

Baby,

I know I always worry about the things and people that could and might break us. I always fear of the heartache and sad endings. I've been to hell and back, and honestly? I've had enough of the lies, the drama, the craziness of it all. How we will end up, I will never know, but one thing is for sure - I want to find that out for myself. And by the way things are going, we both know that we are going to make it. That is what matters. In this crazy world of negativities, bitches, assholes, and my parents (they do remind me of that Nia Vardalos movie!) :lol:, it is still you and me at the end of the day. You have trusted me with your whole being, your future, your everything - and so I am entrusting you with mine. Let's not screw it up, ok? Or else I'll screw you! :lol: So I promise not to let anyone get in the way of us, especially when it's based on something so unsure. You are for real, you are something sure. I have seen, felt, and experienced your love. If that's not love, then I don't know what the fakkin' hell it is! :lol: I'd rather bet on you. :D No prophecies. We will make our own destiny.

One more of that messing up and we'll kick 'em balls! They'll know why! :lol:

Your one in a million chance of a lifetime,

Tinkerbell Pan

ps

late na ko for work (wink! wink!)

see you in a few hours. ;)

Edited by BallBreaker

Boss -

Kung nababagot ka sa bahay mo eh di ko na problema yun.

Wag ka nga tawag ng tawag dito sa opisina dahil madami kaming ginagawa.

Kasalanan mo yan kasi ma arte ka - san ka ba naman nakakita ng empleyadong wala sa opisina kalahati ng taon?

Yan ang pinili mo kaya wag mo kami istorbohin.

Peste ka.

Ako.

boss...

you don't know who much you stress me out with your UNREASONABLE requests...

imagine, a certification training that usually takes months, you want me to complete in less than 2 weeks?!?!?!

if you want me out, just say so, demmet!

:grr:

seriously, i'm hating every moment I work with you...

it's just my sense of duty that keeps me here, I know I still have a lot of backlogs...

waiting for the time the backlogs will be cleared,

your stressed out employee

<_<

my one with an E,

i am missing you this morning. i soo missed you when i saw you're bright eyes, sparkling.. how i wish i could give you ONE BIG HUG! :D sorry, boss is here and got too tight deadlines. i'll just have to finish a lot of things.

ikaw ba naman kumuha ng ganitong trabaho eh, di ka pa mamatay?! :lol:

but rest assured, i am enjoying my time.. :) of course, i miss being with someone.. but seeing you're happy just satisfies me. :)

Beeing with JD, Joy and BF-MJ last Sunday was good, it relaxes me emotionally and spiritually.. :) And again, i missed you.

I know it's too early to plan for a bigger future! :lol:.... but i am looking forward to sing the "SONG".. :) Don't let things bother you, just go with the flow... GOD will never give, what you can't take. :)

i'll see you in a few months... :*

you're NOT pathetic driver to be... :P

Dear Chriz,

Thank you for remembering.

I wanted to greet you last March on your birthday but i just thought that by "me shutting up and letting you be" would be the best gift i can give you. I'm sorry if i didn't. You of all people should know how backwards i use (or not use) my brain. Don't worry about me, I'm fine. And in affairs of the heart, well, let's just say I'm happy too. As happy as you are.

I realized i had a lot of potentials and i know right now, you are happy for me because you KNOW and you can SEE that i am very much contented with my life.

I saw you few months ago.. You looked uhh well, okay. Happy? yeah but you know that "normal" look you have? Pensive? i don't know... go get me a deeper term for that. :lol: ANYHOO, my point is that next time id bump into you, i'd say Hi and maybe give you a good big hug.

Thank you. And yes, i am taking care of myself.

Take care of you too. ;)

I hope one day you'd get to read this.

Your ex-gf and ex-bestfriend,

Angel :hypocritesmiley:

bimbim,

my head aches as well as my nape. i think i nearly had

a heart attack for being too angry last night, with you,

with your 'walang modong' sister, and with the whole situation.

i'm tired. can't work effectively today. my brain's like

malfunctioning or something. i can't think straight. my

mind's off somewhere. though i know that we're ok, i know i still am depressed.

my manic depression's already eating up on me and what's left of my sanity.

i was just disappointed and frustrated at the same time.

disappointed cause you failed me again. how can you not speak for me

and for our family? how can you not tell them how important it is for a mother

to be advised where her daughter's going and who's gonna be with her?

how can you just stand and watch me freak out because your goddam

sister just won't answer my texts and calls?!

and i was frustrated! coz i couldn't do anything! i couldn't even curse at that

bitch for being so stupid. for chrissake, your daughter was and still is coughing

like s@%t and your arrogant sister just made it worse by taking her to that place!

you know what, i'm not happy. i'm not happy with the way things are going.

i love you but you also have to prove to me and to your children that you

are worth loving. you have to know your priorities be. i can't always please 'them'

and you know what i mean. i also love your family but of course, i love my children

more.

im sorry if i yelled. if i brokedown. if i was berserk.

but of course, my being sorry won't really take everything back.

anyhow, think about what i've told you.

you should. if you want to keep us with you.

yours,

bembem

maria,

I got a lil worried when i learned you left some letter for me.

I thought you have something scary to tell me. :P

But reading it made me feel goooood...

and your lambing earlier was soooo sweet.

Just so much like you. :)

I don't want to expect too much my dear. But you see, circumstances are making me do so.

The other party is planning everything.

And you know how i want to be pampered like this.

I keep on praying for this. Imagine, i am praying for him....that. :lol:

you will sing that song maria. no matter when, you will sing that song.

And he will personally invite you to do it.

he heard it, and he liked it the way we both liked it. :)

I sooo miss you too.

i miss telling you everything.

I guess, that is why he was jealous that night i looked for you than wanting to touch him. :lol:

You will forever be my best buddy maria. no matter what. :)

take care tonight when you have coffee with the bodyguards. one will guard your car. the other your body. :lol:

on a serious note, i am sure HE is nice. so just be nice to him too. :D

oh, if need be, please drink another cup of coffee for me.

i sure miss the taste of it while sitting in front of you. :)

love,

your one :P