The Mail Box

i guess our friendship was fleeting... you didn't trust yourself enough to know that i wouldn't hurt you knowingly

i gave you something that i don't give so easily.... i would rather lose a lover than a friend but i guess in the end

you wanted to believe what you thought would be better for you... hopefully your newfound friends will be true to you.

am already tired of reaching out my hand... i can only do so much, it's a two way street.

don't worry i wont be bothering you anymore, better as if you didn't exist at all so maybe when we cross paths again it's like meeting someone new.

what hurts is that you know me enough but then maybe it was me that really didn't know you at all.

have a good and happy life my friend.

Peter Pan,

I promise to take good care of myself for me, for you, for us.

Just took my vities... see? :D

And baon for later: sammiches with all them veggies. :D

Thanks for reminding me to channel Kuya Cesar. I need that.

S-L-O-W D-O-W-N

Thanks for believing in me that I can shine even if I left my materials at home. Effortless! :lol: Mana talaga ako sa boypren ko! We're so damn good baby! Aside from us being so darn cute! And so darn sexay! **

The things you do... they make me fall in love all over and over and over again with you. So please understand why I get shaken sometimes. It's because this is something new - for the both of us. You made me see blissful optimism in something that I've buried under negativity already. You've reminded me of how good life and love can be the moment you convinced me to love and be loved amidst all the warning signs. You involved me in and showed me your real world, the real you, and the real kind of love -- you are that something real I've been looking for all along.

Never did I realize that love can be this peaceful and serene.

Yes, you are still big, you are still bad, but you are not alone anymore. I am here in my little red riding hooded jacket, holding your hand.

And yes... I know we can make it through that forest... towards Granny's house, este, our house. :)

And for your information, di pa tayo naman naglilive-in kaya 'no. nagbabahay bahayan lang. :lol:

Let's not grow old, Peter Pan. Let's stay young forever.

your stage girlfriend/partner in crime,

Tinkerbell Pan

**The couple is a member of the mutual admiration society, hence the high regard for themselves and their mutually boosted egos. pagbigyan nyo na, sa kanilang dalawa lang naman yan e. :lol:

Edited by BallBreaker

Dear Celsius,

i'm so tired of seeing you around me.

I know we're in the same field but by God, can you just please leave me alone?

It's enough that i'm a US resident. You should just stay here and not make any dumb move.

I do not want you to go with me.

I do not want you to be with me.

Hating you,

Fahrenheit

p.s.

Kelvin, Rankine, and Reaumur all wants to be with us...

I'm just so sick of the entourage :sick:

Guest killercath

"r"

get out of my dreams... please!

everyday na lang ikaw ang nasa panaginip ko... and i don't like it...

am sorry sa lahat...

------------------------- cathie! :(

Edited by killercath

bro,

langya ka

pinaiyak mo ako kanina

di ko nagawa sa mga friends ko yun na nagmigrate abroad

di bale

i will take care of our angels

don't worry about them

malalaki na sila

:lol:

si ms avatar pala

cry baby

umiyak kanina

ano ginawa mo bro?

:lol:

makatiis ka kaya dyan

hehehe

ingat ka

hintayin namin posts mo

older bro

for a dear friend,

you are special....

you deserve to be happy

i'm glad you liked them...

stay happy ok?

whatever bothers you now

cast them in the air

and let the wind blow them away.....

love you too.... happy birthday

i'll see you soon

MAI

Edited by Leira

Clyde,

Thanks for letting me vent out. You're right, the chap's an assh*le and masyado akong mabait that's why I ain't getting what is supposed to be mine. I should do something about it and this time, get my lawyer (who's also "mautak") involved. I'd be hitting him where it hurts most - his wallet.

Or we could always have the option of me literally breaking his balls with you backing me up like what we did to the other a-hole the last time. Let's make it 4 hours this time. One shot, hot shot lang baby... para magtanda.

I'll remember - diplomacy first. If all else fails, I can release the wild child in me - with you by my side.

your partner in crime,

Bonnie

ps

why is it that people all around us are asking me about when is the _____________ (insert the word I can't even dare to mention in the blank)? Di ba nila alam? katawan lang ang habol ko sa'yo. KATAWAN LANG! :lol:

pps

joke lang. :lol: <-- may smiley o! :D

I LOVE YOU

*dons the cutiepatootie pout and puppy dog eyes*

ppps

Tekken! I need to vent out.

dear frustrated patient,

finally found time to read that literature i told you about. while it did give me an idea of you can recover fully, it was a bit vague on what you should do exactly. this is what i can think of with the remotest background i have of medical science:

don't do drugs. narcotics will only convince you that you are a gel-o and that bobbing feeling? it simply is the heightened sensation of your few surviving brain cells floating amidst a sea of their dead, liquified comrades that keep them afloat inside that head of yours. so clearly, whatever it does, it's doing that on the part of your anatomy which has absolutely nothing to do with your pain.

be a masochist. so instead of drugs, learn to get a kick out of agonizing pain. get a whip and try to beat yourself to death with it. if you don't survive the activity... so does the pain. problem solved! if you do survive it, then you're ready to try it where it counts the most: your open wound. :lol: and what's more? you exempt yourself from holy week penance in the next few of years.

stop using that area of the body affected by your injury. which is virtually half of you. also implies all bodily functions operated by organs situated right smack in the middle. so let's see... kissing? no, lips not allowed and a peck on one cheek is simply a damper. sex? definitely not.. strictly speaking you're only allowed to be poked on the left side. what's the fun in that? :lol: petting... hmmm... allowed! only on one side though. i guess that means you can't afford to be greedy. other things... with your left hand, with your left ear, with your left leg... leaves you with one helluva lonely right side, doesn't it? :lol:

but keep your heart pumping. this stimulates blood circulation and sends your self-healing powers to the remotest parts of your body... your pain being in one of them. i know. you're wondering how you'll manage to do that with only half of who you are, no drug influence and with all the pain you can possibly endure? wel, madali lang yan, dear... maghanap ka na lang ng ka-date sa mtc. :lol: :lol: :lol:

see? i was right, i would've been a better lawyer than a doctor. :P

ingat lang palagi and, yes, will talk to you tomorrow. :flowers:

always,

frustrated doctor

manong,

salamat sa maghapong pagsama mo sa kin.. :P .. parang ganun lang din gaya ng dati! :D

salamat din sa iniwan mong souvenir para sa kin.. it helped a lot! ;)

mauuna na kong matulog sa yo.. okay! :) isasama kita sa prayers ko pero utang na loob, wag na sa panaginip ko, pwede?! :P :lol:

you always take care, please.. :)

and i mean TAKE GOOD CARE of yourself.. :rolleyes:

especially your eyes.. basa ka ng basa ng mga threads eh.. matulog ka na lang! :lol:

goodnight,

unica hija

dear aleng drayber,

ang aga mo namasada! :lol: kakatakot, tigilan na please ang pagsa-shabu! :P

uhm, may i just point out that there is value to that. you actually get to learn stuff that people would not openly dare to admit and it does get you into a very reflective mood. sometimes it even makes you burst into a room, hug and kiss the first person you find, and leave her with the impression that you are indeed an idiot. :lol: besides, it keeps the insomnia preoccupied.

i'm not really sure what you mean by that but what can i say? the world is just awesome! :lol: talk about a morning mantra! i guess, only us who often cross the border between fantasy and reality appreciate that. :lol:

lastly, don't thank me, i enjoyed it myself. it's not often that we find these momentary lolls in our busy schedules and i really had a great time vandalizing your room. :P

be safe. and alagaan mo yang drayber-turned-kundoctor mo. :lol: last day na ba nya? :)

always,

mamang tsuper.

:P

Batang Mataba,

Im asking you yesterday if what time pasok mo. sagot mo sakin"Strawberry". Tinanong ulit kita sabi mo ulit"Strawberry nga." HAH?!? wtf! lanya..GISING ka na!

Alam mo kase hindi naman masama ang Pakikibaka para sa Bayan. Mas gusto kong yan ang nsa isip mo kesa LOVe. Yun lang alagaan mo naman sarili mo. pumapayat ka na tuloy. tingnan mo nga? Halos sabik na sabik lagi ang katawan mong madikit sa higaan. Kpag walang pasok.. 12hrs almost ang quota ng tulog mo. <_< kaya kita nasesermonan.

Yung lakas mo,yung pera, yung Pag-aaral i-saved mo naman kahit paano. Aba..kung saan saan ka nakakarating. Natatakot ako isang araw sa Bundok ka makarating. Hwag naman. mapapatay kita. <_<

Next week ibibili kita ng anything basta Strawberry. Favorite mo yun alam ko. Masarap damhin ang pagiging bata. Hwag mong hayaang nakawin to sayo. Sana naman magising ka na. :)

Ate mong sexy.

Sergio,

I somehow knew deep inside that the moment you alighted from my car, I'd see you a few minutes after in front of our house amidst the distance and the rain.

You did.

They say that when a man loves truly, he'd give everything he has and nothing can keep him away.

You just proved it true.

Last night's drama helped us grow and understand each other better. It made me realize that this may be because of others, but what will get us through this is the thought that in the end, it will be all about you, me, us.

This is for keeps. :)

In love and taking those baby steps all over again with you,

Marimar

ps

What's nice is that once we realize that it's all so stupid, we get to laugh about it after. :D

Buti na lang that kawawang "can you be my phonepal?" moron called. Got a taste of both our catharsis moment tuloy. :lol:

Man! that was some release! :D

Kasi naman... masyado tayong EMO e! EMO-ral! :lol:

pps

Thanks for being proud of me. I should've believed you outright when you told me I'm gonna nail it dahil mana ako sa'yo. :P

vitamins, check! mp3 playah, check! mug, check! umbrella-ella-ella, check!

see you tomorrow in emoville. ;)

Mr. J,

ikaw lang pala ang magpapasaya sa akin itong linggong ito na feeling ko sobrang lungkot. am sure glad to see you and spend time with you. thanks for making me laugh, smile and squirm :P.

can't wait to have a grand weekend with you next week!

-Falling Star

Edited by sikret_prend

to miss hmmmmm.

you surprised me..

i want you to know you made me completely happy and fullfilled today :)

for some reasons i was smiling up until now (as of posting).

thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to know you and i'm glad that i've been attached to you (well as far as they know :P)

cheer up!!! don't let hardships bring you down.. don't even think about it.. just so you know you have added me as someone you can

run unto,although i'm just the 6th man, a bench player i'll try to play the game hard so that you won't worry too much. i promise to be

your valiant knight in shining armor with rounds of table :lol:

but really thank you

be well.. :) be safe.. i know you're gonna be as healthy as a horse and start kickin' ass again :evil: :lol:

oh btw stop those self pity lines you've been tellin' me. it's not good honestly

if what you say is true and you think there's nobody else in the world.. no worries

pwede mo kong pagtyagaan :lol:

love to hear from you soon

ecks :)

p.s.

i will keep my promise :)

Edited by RacerEks

Dear Mr. I-do-not-want-you-dixiechiq-writing-your-feelings-for-me-at-the-mailbox,

I love you. :wub:

And it doesn't matter whether you find out about the trip soon, it matters that you realize that i'm not gonna leave you be. I promise you that as long as you are there to wish me well, i will be here to wait for you...

:*

Waiting and inlove,

Miss I-wanna-write-my-feelings-at-the-mailbox-so-let-me-be

P.s.

malapit na 28th... :)

anong pa-birthday mo? :D

:* :* :*