The Mail Box

Walt Disney,

I am glad to have finally seen you last night, thank you for exerting the effort to stay with me til wee hours in the morning despite your busy schedule.... but guess what, I don't know if I still feel the same. I can't feel the same intensity like before... or is it because someone has taken over that spot?

Now, am more confused... but am giving it time. Standby ka lang dyan. Crush pa din naman kita :D

A fan

dear my i-always-miss-you-so much-special friend,

nice surprise! i got the box this afternoon when i woke up... :)

i was hoping for a flower since that's what you've been asking me last week.. :P

more than that, as much as i want to be with you and hug you and kiss you... all over! :boo:

.. i mean all over your kilikili! :lol: ...

i know it's not possible. But the thought is just more than enough..

thank you for sharing your superlicious life with me.. :lol:

looking forward to more years with you.. :blush:

:*

secretly inlove with you,

cutie cute me.. :P

dear whoever,

i love the mountains,

i love the clear blue skies.

i love big bridges

i love when great whites fly

i love the whole world

and all its sights and sounds

boom-de-yadda, boom-de-yadda, boom-de-yadda, boom...

i love the oceans

i love real dirty things

i love to go fast

i love egyptian kings

i love the whole world

and all its craziness

i love tornadoes

i love arachnids

i love hot magma

i love the giant squids

i love the whole world

it’s such a brilliant place

wala lang... i just thought i'd share something that can strangely make you feel good by your mere existence. :lol:

or maybe hotel rooms are simply this boring? :lol:

alwyas,

whatever.

Dear Bday Girl,

I'm sure you are super sexy snoring still by now.

I want to give you a kiss when you wake up.

But that is another next to impossible wishful thinking.

I am just glad, i was the first to call you when the clock struck 12 midnight in your part of the world.

That was super great of me, right? :lol:

I am glad too, you appreciate my simple gift. :)

I wish you happiness in life....in all aspects of it.

I appreciate you. I thank God for you.

You deserve all the greatest things in this world because of the most sincere things you do.

I love you. and I will always care for you. :*

your #1 fan ;)

dear viscount dalvin thomas,

yes, isn't it such a nice day outside to go to the park and do nothing and just listen to the birds sing and watch them watching you.

those koookabooras sure are creepy man!

spring is almost here. i hope you find time to capture the moments.

maybe, hopefully next week, we will be able to find the time to have coffee/tea together. a stroll in the park will be nice too.

looking forward to spring,

little miss muffet

mahal kong miranda katigbak,

pasensya na't di na kita na gising pag-alis ko. nagmamadali ako baka maiwan ako ng bus. iniwan na lang kitang naka-ngiting nananaginip ng masilip kong natutulog ka pala ng mahimbing. ganun pa man, sinamantala ko pa rin ang pagkakataon na mahalikan ka habang ikaw ay naghihilik baka kasi batukan mo pa ako kung ginawa ko yun na gising ka. :lol:

iniwan ko na lang ang taya ko sa lotto sa ibabaw ng pridyider. idagdag mo na lang ang bago mong pusta at sa ibang araw na lang natin itaya yan lahat. maganda sana ang kutob kong manalo nong isang gabi at malamang nakabig ko din ang pusta mo kung di lang dahil sa asong ulul na palaboy-laboy dun sa harap ng tindahan. buti kong ako lang ang kagatin nun, baka ikaw pa at alam naman natin ang kahinaan mo sa gamot. :P sa ibang araw na lang... ganun pa rin naman ang pakiramdamdam ko, sa akin pa rin mapupunta ang pusta mo. :lol:

iniwan ko na rin ang labahin dun kay aling syonyi sa kanto. ipakuha mo na lang sa iba. :lol: nag-iwan na din ako ng mapaglilibangan mo habang wala ako. alam kong magugustuhan mo yan kaya sa yo na yan kung gusto mong ipaskin yan sa kwarto mo.

sasaglit lang ako kay jacky chan pagnatapos akong pagsilbihan ang amo ko pero wag kang mag-alala, kampanti naman ako na walang bara ang poso na inayos nya kaya walang back job dun sigurado. :lol:

wag mong kalimutan ang mga gamot mo. at wag mo ring isipin na magkakaroon din ng backjob dyan sa wiring ng bahay. ipanalangin na lang natin na di ka na kokoryentehin nyan ulit. mag-ingat sa aso, ha? kung wala yun sa tindahan, doon yun umaabang ng makakagat sa paanan ng bukid. :lol: ikaw din, baka mapasubo ka at mapilitan kang tumiwalag sa samahan. :lol: ingat na lang palagi.

lubos na nagdurugo ang ilong kaka-tagalog,

orlando baliwag.

:*

To the one i hate,

Stop wondering why I decided to stay away from you & considered you as invisible as the air. You're such a stubborn brat! I told you to stop but you still keep on doing it. You don't know how to listen. Kung ano yung gusto mo, yun ang ginagawa mo. I want to stay as your friend but you're the one who's responsible why i'm hating you so much. You should know by now what is right & what is wrong. You're old enough to know that. But you still prefer to do the wrong thing. And what's worst is that you're influencing others to do such thing. How can i accept a person who's doing stuff that i really hate from the very start? Mahiya ka naman! Yung mga matitino, tinuturuan mo ng kabulastugan. Kung di ka marunong mahiya sa mga ginagawa mo, ikaw na lang! Wag ka ng mandamay ng ibang tao sa mga kalokohan mo. Sirang sira na ang image mo sa akin. You won't be able to redeem yourself anymore. Sarado na ang utak ko sa mga paliwanag mo. You're showing things completely opposite as what you're saying to me. So, how would i believe you? You're such an assh*le! So, back off!

From the one who hates you

to my island ownership partner,

i know it's been a thousand times since we have expressed our feelings...

.. i just appreciate you sooo much.

i hope to meet you again on May in SG.. i really hope it will happen.

i miss you so much! i love you!

will be waiting for next year.. :)

your scheduled May EB-er.. :P

Superman,

I don't know if that was your brother or sister who you asked to text me, but what you did was very much appreciated despite of your condition.

I know you don't want me to worry but I can't help but cry everytime I get the picture of you on that bed. :cry:

Please be well honey...please be well.

Wish I was there to take care of you and watch over you 24/7 but all I can do right now is pray for you.

I'm missing you so much.

Loving you 24/7 and waiting for you,

Not-A-Superwoman-Now :cry:

kid,

maraming salamat sa tulong mo.. :P

the guy you sent me was just right for my workload this week.. he could be my bodyguard and liason officer! :D

i wish to get my card so i could enjoy the freedom in the air..

and as promised, i will wash the dishes for you.. :P

i hope makapag-igib ka na ng gaas, para makalayas ka on time! mahirap maglakad sa alapaap! :lol:

your one and only,

anak! :D

PS.. so, ganun ka pala sa office ha! :P

:lol:

To my daughter,

Your mom and I are really missing you!! :cry: Daddy is really longing for your smiles, your comforting kisses.....

Your absence creates a complete blank in our lives. Mommy's getting sadder every day......

Hope you arrive soon....

Terribly waiting,

Your dad-to-be

B,

If I nail this critical work related crap, I tell you... we're going out! I miss you. too many things to catch up on. text me again if you're just around the corner.

BB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sergio,

Welcome home baby!

Thanks for the gifts... especially for the Nikon D200! :lol:

Thanks to your mom for the sweetness too, although somebody "owned" that shirt even before I get to wear it.

But more than the material things, thanks for coming back home to me. :)

That "wasted" night out was really fun. You're the only person I need to really have a good night out. I love it when we go crazy together and not care about everybody else around us.

Last night was so wow. Kahit lashing! :lol:

Thanks for loving me in a way nobody else can.

They did not say anything. They're actually only waiting for us to say it.

happy and contented to be with you,

Marimar

ps

so many good songs to download for us to sing that night, but I'd rather reserve those too for ours. ayaw mo bang mamigay? :D

what was that letter again?

Its that moment where you can feel that strange sensation even without contact, just the mere presence. It is if I'm inside the eye of the storm, tranquil and yet devastation beyond. How I wish I never moved on....

Thank you for dragging me there just a little bit. Its my Novaine...

the Same Guy

the one who loves danggit for dinner

dear kuliti,

umpisang-umpisa pa lang i already know that my good man has sold me out. :lol: but that's ok, i'll be seeing him soon so tell him to be afraid... be very afraid. :lol:

but seriously, he's a reliable chap and i know he will treat you well, lalo na na nakatikim na rin yan ng katakot-takot na sindak kaya i'm quite sure you're in very good hands. now, if we can only figure out how we can protect him from you. :lol:

anyway, i'm back. lemme know what your schedule looks like in the next few days. i have this survey running on the west side where we count mall rats with an inkling for the forbidden fruit (not this fruit, ha? :lol:). i'd be running around to check on the clowns we sent in so maybe right after you verbally abuse the young, you can come over to one of those places and give me a chance to do the same to you... and vice versa, of course. :lol:

see you soon.

always,

kulani

sa iyo mailbox,

nakakarami na ako sa page na ito.. pero para sayo, susulat uli ako! :P

i'll send you the greeting card when i get the chance.. or i'll drive and give it to you personally..

i have a target..err.. should i say, the bird is aiming to teach me how to deliver it in 2 weeks!

siguro natakot siyang hindi na makakanta ng dahil sa akin! :lol:

take care on the hate letters especially the credit card offers.. im sure you'll love it at first then hate it in the end! :lol:

with care,

your mailer (may ganun bang word).. :lol:

Bro

sorry you had to hear me like that...

i was just at a lost when he started looking at me the same way he first did when i fell inlove with him...

then he told me things that just broke my defenses..

i wanted to tell you how i am so confused last night...

somehow, hearing you say it's gonna be okay made everything BETTER ;)

Sis