Random Thoughts Thread

Me: So what are you wearing today?

Her: Black one-piece sleeveless dress suit w/zipper down the back, red belt, black strappy sandals, black lacey cheekies and bra.

Me: Oh. So I'll probably start by nuzzling your neck and behind your ears while I reach behind you to unclasp your bra while we hug

Me: then i'll reach through your dress' sleeves to pull at your bra straps so i can release your 'girls'

Me: then i'll cup your butt with one hand while i take off your belt

Her: Oh

Me: then i'll slowly lower the zipper of your dress

Me: and turn you around so your have your hands on the wall while i trail kisses down your smooth back

Me: then i'll slowly trail both hands up the side of your body once your dress has fallen to the floor

Me: i'll be cupping the base of your breasts in each hand while i continue kissing the back of your neck and trailing nibbles down your shoulder

Me: you'll probably be feeling my hard on nestled between your butt cheeks by this time

Her: Honey, I need to prepare for my meeting.

Me: Oh. ;)

Me: have a good one dear

Me: :lol:

Her: salbahe!

Me: thanks. i'm taking that as a compliment.

may, or many not have been lifted from an actual chat

Guest Riveria

Ignorance can be treated but stupid is forever. I hope its just ignorance and lets hope for the best - Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago

Whoaaaa Napoles Craze :rolleyes: :rolleyes: