Random Thoughts Thread

i miss the feel of your palm on my face;

your strong hands, big and warm.

the strength of your arms possessing me.

the charming smile, the chinky eyes.

and the gentle voice that whispered,

"i don't want this to end. not now. not ever."

==

you always make me cross the line,

in a beautiful, graceful way.

==

take care of those hands.

it's gonna be sore. soon. so soon.

==

blush.gif

• Like (+1) 1

Gotta hate parents who leave their kids unsupervised at malls.

The parents enjoy their shopping not minding their kids who are running around, bumping into everyone and everything, making a mess.

Everyone else is stressing about the kids: the other shoppers who are so annoyed, and the storekeepers who try to manage them so they don't break the goods.

The only time parents act like parents is when their naughty son/daughter breaks expensive things, gets stuck in a door or escalator, or fall off an escalator.

At that point, the parents are quick to blame everyone except themselves for being such negligent parents.

When I was a kid my parents, before we even left the house, would sternly warn me to behave or else...

I never questioned that the "or else" would be something scary, so I behaved and never found out what the threat meant.

To throw a tantrum at the mall to get my parents to buy a toy is unimaginable.

Nowadays, though, I go to a restaurant and someone's kid is going to throw a spoon here, a chicken leg there, spill a glass, make a complete mess.

And their arrogant parents, without looking the slightest bit apologetic, is going to ask for the crew to clean up after their children.

I go to a boutique and someone's kid is gonna be running around, and the poor sales clerk is pissed as hell, but is trying to be nice and managing the kids.

If you are this parent, please... be more mindful of your kids. Be a real parent. Discipline your children. At the very least, teach them to behave in public.

I don't care what they do when they are in your house, but I do care when your child's ice cream is all over my dress.

• Like (+1) 1

Q: Are you a perfectionist? In what areas do you strive for the highest perfection?

A: I mastered everything related open systems, And I create a network of company And work as well as the database, repair of computers Hardwear and softwear.

The Grammar Nazi didn't care if you were THAT PERFECT. He just didnt like what you would have done to their computers if they hired you. LOL.