Random Thoughts Thread

Guest lustfortravel

Have you ever wondered what makes a friendship last for years? Would you say it is in the nurturing or in the constant communication? If these were true, then I would have had few friends that count.

There are friends who you never see for years yet when you do meet, all the years in between never count. You just pick up from your last conversation as if it happened just yesterday.

There are friends who will remain true and loyal and who you can count on when you need help the most - when your car breaks down in the middle of the night, when your family breaks up for good, when your partner decides to leave you for someone else.

And there are "friends" who stab you quietly in the back or disappear in the night with your money, ruining your faith in them.

When we grow older, do we necessarily grow wiser? Are we able to discern our true friends from those who use our friendship for their own gains? Do we have it in us to step back and see them for what they really are?

Friends are always blessings but true friends who stick by you through thick or thin, who see you at your best and still love you at your worst, will always be treasures you would be wise to keep.

Edited by lustfortravel

a + b + c + d = major disasater

the social experiment proved one thing very important : that they're all the same.

is it really in their genetic make up to be jerks ..? :unsure:

so go on. delude yourselves. i started the game and i say when it ends. and it does right about now :lol:

Edited by naked_angel

What to Do During Your Spare Time - Using Windows media player!

RULES:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.

2. Press forward for each question.

3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!

4. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

Here goes...

1. How are you feeling today? Trouble by Coldplay... When did i not become one anyway? :boo:

2. Will you get far in life? With or Without You by U2...Of course I will! :P

3. How can you get ahead in life? Come Out and Play by the Offspring...YEAH, that's what I'm talking about!

4. What is the best thing about your friends? Like a Stone by Audioslave...They're like stoned, I mean a stone. :cool:

5. What is in store for this weekend? Lightning Crashes by Live...and I hope it strikes my workplace so i have a new excuse not to go to work :P