Random Thoughts Thread

Chopin is playing while i was counting empty boxes to be filled with crap and stuff. The move would take a week, if only i'm not alone wrapping bubble wrap. After winning a couple of accounts, i finally decided to buy a house in the country. It's picturesque with the neighbor's pet goats running on the dried field.

Guess i'll be having goat for dinner in a couple of days.

^ OffTopic: I thought how about selling the plot of land the sands you're lying down on are in. Kidding bro. XD

Relationships are, basically that, ships.

They need captains to direct, skippers to steer.

Their journeys are far and wide, sometimes treacherous, but through sheer power or the ability to flow with the wind and waves, they get there.

They sink when there's too much load that ain't getting off at the ports.

What's more, they need fuel to keep moving forward.

And hey, last I checked, even nuclear powered ships still need to dock for maintenance.

Ships always make it out of tricky situations if they can call upon the help of other ships.

And their destinations are clear when properly guided.

They can take in water when hitting an iceberg or another ship, but depending on the design and damage control skills, they can sink or make it out.

Good ships last long and well, while poorly designed and built ones sink at the slightest wave.

Edited by MrChase

^ (as well as my thoughts) we find ourselves when we start to listen to what our minds and hearts tell us, then making sure that we learn how to weigh them and make them work together as one.

we also find ourselves when we try to see ourselves from the eyes of those whom we adore and love.

Edited by DarkEinjel