Random Thoughts Thread

Reality strikes when you realize that love is more than passing sweet nothings. It's not a four-minute love song or an hour and a half movie, where you compress everything there is in a relationship - how you met, how you fell in love, how you're challenged, and how you kissed and made up; Or worse, how it fell apart and you both realize that there are actions that cannot be undone and words that cannot be unsaid.

Love is what is unsaid. What is spoken but never heard. Love is what you do. Intentional and purposeful, as well as those that are accidental and unintended. It is also what you don't do and what you want to do. It is that what you want it to be, and what you get.

"If there are two possible interpretations of something I have said to you, the one that doesn’t piss you off is the way I meant it. If I’m actually trying to piss you off I’m not going to be coy or cute about it." - - - Hahaha ... found this so funny since this was something an ex and I would always fight about. He would say something and mean something positive but the way he would say it would come out negative and I'd be all hurt or pissed. :lol: