Random Thoughts Thread

To share intimacy with a loved one, to find yourself inside of her and watch her face as she savors your presence of body and spirit. How warm, welcoming and wet she is in her surrender, because she loves you. It defeats solitariness, even if only for a while.

Edited by JHP

We are all compromised. This world itself is an exposition of compromise, far from perfection.

Genius manages to get results, despite.

True genius manages victories, inspite.

Quit your moping around and your reading of the cosmos and fhm's of this world - such ordinarity brings you no closer to inspiration. Sex would work better at attaining enlightenment, assuming you had juicy minded partners. But best would be study history - concentrated wisdom and congealed genius. And then have pussy bursting sex afterwards.

In short, ipakantot muna ang iyong ulo bago ang keps mo.

That's the secret. Now, go!

LC

i'm really getting jittery about this elections, the smartmatic people were so confident about their wares, but crammed to teach people how to use it properly. i've had the chance to sit down with some of the candidates and their posse, and (the not so) smartmatic crew during interviews and demos and i still don't know, to this date, who i should vote for, or if this automated attempt would be successful.

Edited by vanillaLatte

Imaginary scenario: The elections will be postponed / fail / have unacceptable results (not all of these adverse developments in the electoral process can have been due to ineptness). There will be unrest. The constitutional succession process will be hijacked. The sitting administration will step in on grounds that it must preserve order. There will be essentially a junta backed by military elements. Other military / PNP elements that are in opposition will react. This time it may not be so peaceful and bloodless.

May this be a bad, idle fantasy, because we as Filipinos would have to make hard choices or be apathetic and let events roll over us. As when Marcos declared martial law in 1972.

May we have elections on Monday and somehow see credible results. The moment we depart from constitutional processes, naked might becomes right.