Random Thoughts Thread

Honey, stop trying to put down my marriage and my hubby for spoiling me to make yourself feel

better about your marriage. In reality, tt's not normal for your hubby to be unemployed for 10+ years

while you sling drinks for a living & support your step children from 3 different women.

Besides, I don't ever remember asking for your input you miserable bitch.

Edited by hottlipss

Truth hurts doesn't it? You know very well that you suck big time as a dad. You may call me all the names in the world for all i care but one thing that you can't deny i never turned my back on my responsibility for our kid. I never pretended to be somebody that I am not. You are more pathetic, LOSER.

Edited by SamanthaJones

You can't expect everyone to be happy when you are happy. One person's gain is somebody else's loss. All you can do is wish for them to find happiness soon. So they will understand that oftentimes, we lose certain things for a reason. Especially the things that aren't meant for us...things that are meant for somebody else.