Random Thoughts Thread

Guest Riveria

One reason I was somehow able to move on and let go is because I kept myself busy posting in MTC and meeting new friends online. If you don't like me then I can't do anything about it. I don't harm you in anyways...Back off.

I was rather FRISKY earlier ... so was DM (DOing Myself) ... SMS-d this the the MEN.

Got some funny replies ... but ONE stood out coz he TOLD me not text him, esp coz when he got

the SMS ... he was STILL @ home daw.

Since he didnt ASK or REQUEST nicely ... replied:

"Wont text you ANYMORE. Thanks for DAT time. Good luck with work, career, life and your wife"

ASSS! I may like to PLAY but ... not according to YOUR terms but mine. I am SINGLE after all ... you're the ONE who wants to PLAY. You make the necessary precautions ... get a SIN SIM! Dont DICKtate what I should/should not DO ...

You're not the only one who has WHAT I need ... there are SO many DICKs out there ... I choose WHOM to ALLOW IN and OUT of me ... A-HOLE!!!!

You were LUCKY that ONE time ... as you told me, it was your 1st ... apparently, your LAST as well! Gago!!!

There are MANY who WANT to PLAY with me ... however, only a CHOSEN few get that privilege. You

have LOST it ... I dont RESPECT men who make claims on me, my time and what I DO/dont DO.

f#&k ... sino ka ba???!!!

Edited by Barenaked-NoMre

the guy has a secret relationship with his gf for a lot of reasons.

he accidentally mentioned about his 'special friend'. the brother asked him who is the friend.

brother: who's your friend we're talking about? a girlfriend?

guy: uhmm, no. just a friend.

i wonder what's on his mind after denying his girlfriend?

how could he utter the words that will deny the one you love? (well maybe that's what he claims)