Random Thoughts Thread

come to think of it, i don't know you at all. i don't know your friends or your birthday. we don't actually talk, right? well, not well enough know each other beyond our otherworldly needs. and wants. i don't know if you are for real. i don't know if i want you to be for real. we are not sure about anything and i get the feeling we never will. i don't want to be one of your complications. i have my own issues, thank you. i think i need a break from you because i'm tired of figuring you out. maybe it's high time you try to decipher me for once.

i'm tired and i'm not waiting for anyone to make up his mind. make or break.

I'll just keep on hanging on until the the end of the month... Scrape 30 secs off my MTD AHT and it should pass... AR is at zero, so that's OK... lost hours is at around 2% -nice!... FCR is barely making it - geez, this is stressful... NQD? Have to solicit more dispatches... and then the surveys... the f*cking surveys! -_-

Somewhere, a pair of cats is getting it on, hidden under shrubs and drowned by the sound of passing cars. Somewhere, a window is getting smashed, rocks waking up the people inside. Somewhere, someone is typing in. She pauses. Looks into the screen and sees Alicia Silverstone in some random Aerosmith video. She wishes she was her.

Somewhere, a thin, bespectabled guy is looking into that same Aerosmith screen, listening to the cats outside, smashing windows with his mind. Nothing remains hidden in suburbia.

Edited by ManicStreet