Random Thoughts Thread

bakit ang daming mahilig sumingit sa pila? nakapila ka na nga, may biglang susulpot pa sa harap mo at magpapabili sa sinusundan mo. yung taong sinusundan mo naman hindi nadaan sa tingin at pinagbigyan pa rin yung kakilala nya. may pinag aralan naman kayo sabi ng company ID nyo. sa call center pa nga kayo nagtatrabaho, di ba?

don't they teach you good manners where you work?

when was the last time you felt like your heart was going to burst into a million pieces?

when was the last time you placed someone else's happiness in front of you own?

when was the last time you were selfless and would walk a hundred miles to have just one embrace?

when was the last time you cried and smiled at the same time?

when was the last time you felt that a simple touch was everlasting?

when was the last time you felt destiny is within an arms reach....

Guest lustfortravel

Should I or should I not take lessons?

I was seriously considering cancelling my photography lessons with a teacher I never met when this very attractive guy passed in front of me and caught my eye. And I apparently caught his since we both looked at each other at the same time. I was in the midst of other photographers during a festival and frankly was not looking my best. Not when you're on the ground under the heat of the sun , kneeling and trying to get a great shot. Yet I was female enough to appreciate the interest and returned his smile with one of mine.

" Who's that guy?", I asked my companion casually. " Him? That was supposed to be your photography teacher", my companion said, already aware that I wanted to cancel my lessons.

Whoa. That's my teacher?

That settles it. I definitely need to take photography lessons. :hypocritesmiley:

I travel back to trouble and mayhem, streaking across the nighttime Pacific skies at an unstoppable 850+ kilometers per hour.

Over and over, during the long trip over that vast ocean, words from America's greatest general will ring in my ear:

"There are no certainties in this life. Only opportunities"

I raise a lamp, amidst the flaming darkness.

LC