Random Thoughts Thread

he got angry, i was amused, out of so many times that i stop answering his calls, he's angry

i don't deserve him, he wants to see me, i say ookaay, but never shows up .He calls again and tells me he loves me. i say okay, wana make out? he says okay, where? but i didnt show up, he's angry again

isang mala-delubyong araw sa buhay ng mayaman subalit supladang kapitbahay

ang anak ni mrs estrella na pagkaputi-puti, pagkaganda-ganda at pagkakinis-kinis na nag aaral sa la salle

ay nainlab sa isang may kapogian naman pero malakas uminom at di nakatapos ng high school na miyembro ng patoda

a little baby is what i am like. i love to make other people around me

especially my loveones happy. i can ease your pain and sorrow. i can

reveal the deepest and the hottest part of you. i like taking risk

because for me it is a a very exciting way to learn new things and gain knowledge. like a baby i can make you smile at the end of a very tiring day.pamper me and comfort and i will give my heart to you.

About my Match

i know there is someone who will hold me and will whisper into my ears how much he cares. he is not afraid to tell me my mistakes and that i am wrong. he will tease me when i am crying and i will laugh and all the problems, pain and sadness are gone. a man who will be sitting with me in a couch with no talking and yet this is the very good conversation we have. a woman that will look into my eyes and all the passion unfolding and i know that you’re all i ever need. will you be the one who will capture my heart?