Random Thoughts Thread

am tired of this waiting game. :(

but be patient... good things come to those who wait. it's everything you've worked hard for all these years, and you already have it at your fingertips. all you must do now is to wait...

Edited by BallBreaker

Sheeesshhhh..

The arguments are getting to be really tiresome. The debates were initially fun to read but this is getting soooooo ridiculous. The whining...then people (who weren't initially involved joining in the fray...sheeessshhh...err..for what, may I ask? your 2 cents worth?? It's just basically that...2 cents..almost worthless...c'mon...you're not helping!!!! )

I know I know, I shouldn't have read them in the first place.. My bad..my bad.. LOL!

I guess us, grown men can't get rid of that inner child inside of us...Like when we were kids, arguing over the tiniest matter (Not so! Yes so! :P)... (senseless arguments IMHO)

But a good thing about this is that, this whole scene alleviated boredom from browsing through the threads, albeit temporarily. It's just like watching your local telenovela

Hmm..would someone react to this random thought post of mine? we'll see.. bwahahahahaha