Random Thoughts Thread

I received a call from my relative yesterday for being ungrateful.

I recalled that i've been paying $5k every month for my mom's chemo for the past 7 years. It wasn't enough - i have to go home.

My relatives are so big in words - nothing that i ever do is ENOUGH. Money is not enough, food is not enough.

It's a good thing I actually got up this morning ... even though I set my alarm for 3:40AM, was only around 4:15 when I physically got myself out of bed to prepare for the early calltime of the event I supported today.

My organizer contact was appreciative of my presence/support ... obvious, esp. after I thought of a work-around given I was seated up at the mezzanine of the function room while she would be on or near the stage below moderating the Q&A session per speaker.

If she only knew ... what I was actually thinking of doing before I got out of bed this morning. :D Good for her, I didnt ... ;)

Edited by Barenaked-NoMre

People who think they know what they want are fooling themselves. Nobody really knows what they want until its right in front of them.

... And then some people don't know what they want even if it's in front of them and it's staring at them dead on.

Perhaps the key is contentment and having a deliberate plan to achieve happiness.

• Like (+1) 1