Random Thoughts Thread

If something's destroying you, then it's not love.

Reminds me of Rilke. ;)

Love will enrich, and will not destroy its bearer.

Ironically, one has to reach a point of breaking--- a point of destruction; just to see if one has is really love: the point at which one will push damn hard just to see if one did enough to prove that what one, indeed, bears love. If one breaks and prove that pure love it is that one has, one rejoices--- for one knows that not everyone would know the love that one experiences. In that sense, one would feel blessed and would easily rebuild that which was destroyed during testing.

But what do I know. I'm just a drunk man. :D

Random drunken thought. But what do I know? I'm just a random, alcoholic man who converses with the ocean :lol:

Reminds me of Rilke. ;)

Love will enrich, and will not destroy its bearer.

Ironically, one has to reach a point of breaking--- a point of destruction; just to see if one has is really love: the point at which one will push damn hard just to see if one did enough to prove that what one, indeed, bears love. If one breaks and prove that pure love it is that one has, one rejoices--- for one knows that not everyone would know the love that one experiences. In that sense, one would feel blessed and would easily rebuild that which was destroyed during testing.

But what do I know. I'm just a drunk man. :D

Random drunken thought. But what do I know? I'm just a random, alcoholic man who converses with the ocean :lol:

it's true that love does enrich the bearer. though normally, it is done so willingly by the one who bears such emotion.

however, when one is destroyed, it usually comes in the form of the receiver of such feelings.

ah, we're getting into the nitty gritty of things. :D

drunk or not, you still make sense.

and here's another random thought:

sometimes a drunk man makes more sense than someone who thinks and feels that he does. :D

it's true that love does enrich the bearer. though normally, it is done so willingly by the one who bears such emotion.

however, when one is destroyed, it usually comes in the form of the receiver of such feelings.

ah, we're getting into the nitty gritty of things. :D

drunk or not, you still make sense.

and here's another random thought:

sometimes a drunk man makes more sense than someone who thinks and feels that he does. :D

From where I'm at and where I've been, I realized that real love is more than an emotion-- more than a feeling--- more than a cause or an effect. Hence, While everyone is busy breaking hearts: theirs or someone else's--- I'm enjoying 40% alcohol, watching. :lol:

The only time when one may consider the romanticized definition of love w/o the danger that comes with it; is when one has gone through the pains of the disappointment created by the modern/popular definitions of it. Knowing and understanding the distilled definitions of it: that love is giving w/o expecting anything in return. ---that love is being happy for another person, even if it means not being a part of that person's happiness--- might break one person, but only to learn and be better in the process of rebuilding that follows--- rebuilding a stronger heart--- a more sturdy soul.

In the end it is, indeed, a blessing to love than to be loved. Love, pure love, is something that you give away that enriches you.

Love is not a conquest. More so, one conquest after another. :)

Again, I'm just drunk. I don't know a thing. :D

Another inebriated random thought. Don't trust a heady man. :lol: