• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

How Important Is The Sexual History Of Your Partner?

Whether male or female, its important din to check a persons history. Kahit din naman sa lalake kung naka ilang mistress na sya dati redflag din naman yun para sa babae. It goes both ways.

Ang importante ay dont expect or hope na the person will change for you. Need mo siya tanggapin ng buo, past and present.

• 4 weeks later...

Very important.

I want to know kung pang ilan ako. Fling ba ko? Pampalipas oras lang? Nagkaron ba siya ng fubu ever? I need to know if I should invest emotionally so that at the end of the day we both know where we stand.

Fortunately, I never had to deal with those kind of issues. I may have had some detours in other aspects of my life, but I was lucky enough in the love department. Like what I always tell my friends, hindi ako choosy, hindi lang ako kumakain ng nalawayan na ng iba.

Owning a sought after sports car is great, getting it brand new is even better if you know what I mean. ;) But of course, you cant just want it, you have to deserve it. B)

Past Relationships and Partners MATTER.

You just have to know what kind of person you're dealing with so you won't be wasting your time! Because your time is money.

1. If a girl says that she has a couple of kids with different fathers RED FLAG

2. If a girl makes you rush into sex and moving into your apartment RED FLAG

3. If a girl makes ' Tampo' and assume that you're a fockin mind reader RED FLAG

4. If a girl always has her eyes glued on the phone on social media while you are on a date RED FLAG

5. If a girl says awful things about their ex on the first date RED FLAG

6. If a girl talks to you about looming mental issues at home ( Dad's a drunk and mom's a whore) RED FLAG

7. If a girl makes temper tantrums and screams at you when you look at other women and gets anxious over a pretty Waitress RED FLAG

8. If a girl says that she has a bad relationship with her father RED FLAG ( Why do you think she wouldn't compare you to her father?)

9. If a girl is in her late 30s, had sex with a dozen of men in her 20s and now she says she's ready for marriage RED FLAG

10. If a girl keeps breaking up with you and coming back again after her lover leaves her RED FLAG

Lastly, if she wants you to change who you are, accuses of things you've never done or just ignores your needs

RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG

• Like (+1) 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nako. When I was younger I was more idealistic and I'd say history doesnt matter, but experience over the years has shown that it does. Ang masasabi ko lang, her past is an indication of how she will act in the future.

Naexpound na ni Nightwriter mga red flags. Ang masasabi ko lang, exhaustively check her family background, her upbringing and her past relationships.

If you can, get a girl who was raised in a loving home and has good relationship with her mom and dad. If you can, find a girl na working ang parents and they can support the family naman. You really just want to avoid two women, gold diggers and nymphomaniacs. Stay away from both and you're probably good to go.

• Like (+1) 1