• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Who, What Made you SAD today???

Accident lang dahil sa pagka shunga naiuwi ko yung provided short sa isang legit spa. Kala ko kasi naka boxer ako. 

Dko natanggal nung nasa shower changing area ako. 

baka mag call yung spa ipabalik sakin. Ok lang naman kaso pano nila nalaman na ako nag uwi unless may cctv sa loob ng changing room

9 minutes ago, ariameelle said:

Accident lang dahil sa pagka shunga naiuwi ko yung provided short sa isang legit spa. Kala ko kasi naka boxer ako. 

Dko natanggal nung nasa shower changing area ako. 

baka mag call yung spa ipabalik sakin. Ok lang naman kaso pano nila nalaman na ako nag uwi unless may cctv sa loob ng changing room

disposable naman yata yon at includd na yon sa bill mo..

18 minutes ago, Luna of Mira said:

I feel disappointed with myself lately. Im becoming the person I never wish to be. I'm stuck with being miserable in life, I don't know how to get out of here.

It's sad that you're feeling this way. Be kind to yourself—allow space for grace, take time to reflect on your feelings, set small, achievable goals, practice self-compassion, and remember that healing takes time.

Edited by martbogard
22 minutes ago, Luna of Mira said:

I feel disappointed with myself lately. Im becoming the person I never wish to be. I'm stuck with being miserable in life, I don't know how to get out of here.

You'd become what you think about. Set a goal and be obsessed with it, one day you will realize you already have it. If you won't you will continue drifted away

Edited by scorpioklein