• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

How can a cheater stop cheating

• 9 months later...

You can't. Nasa sa kanila kung ititigil na nila ang pagiging babaero nila.

It's a cycle, kung nagawa nya sa una, di malabong gawin nya sa pangalawa hanggang sa namatay na lang sya di pa sya tapos magbilang kung ilang beses na syang nangaliwa at nagloko.

People don't change. You just suppress your true self para makipag compromise, etc pero pag na corner ka, that true side of yours will claw its way back out. Sa iba parang coping mechanism na. E.g. papasok sa isang seryosong relationship. Sa iba marriage pa. Magkaka problema, mag aaway, may makikitang pagkukulang sa partner, di alam panu gaganti. So gagawin nyang piece ung current partner sa game with another person, na di rin alam na they're being cheated on as well.

If you're a perennial cheater, then that's your true self. Wag na itago. Embrace it. Just know that there will always be consequences to your decisions.

• 2 months later...

Mahirap they have low self esteem lalo na yung mga 30's above na bago nag cheat. They need this to make them feel better about themselves. Yun yung mga walang love life nung younger years or sila lagi nag hahabol. They want to feel wanted kasi. Pansinin nyo usually na serial cheater are those ugly or average looking ones pa.

I know a lot of above average looking peeps who did cheat when they were younger (can't help it maraming choices e) pero gets tired din, in the end we all wanted something stable na.

There is always 2 sides of the story. Baka naman my pagkukulang si girl kaya si guy hinahanap sa iba.

A perfect example is myself. I love my wife and we are in our 40s. When you get to this age and stage, the romance is somewhat not there anymore. I try so hard to be sweet but she tends to show that she just gets irritated. Ruining the mood. Sex becomes more of an obligation than passionate. If and do we have sex, when she cums already, she tells me to come na din so we can go to sleep. :( No more fun like before. So I go around looking for someone to fill that passion that I still want to feel which I can not anymore get from my wife.

So to the women in this chatroom, take care of your men so that they do not do what I do.

• Like (+1) 1