• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

• 2 weeks later...

Ask ko lang po, me 2 months akong blank upon inquiry ko sa SSS online, Jan and Feb 2011, yung January according sa former officemate ko is walang bayad, then yung February di pa nafoforward yung record sa SSS, ano po ba dapat gawin para maayos ito, dina kasi iniintindi ng owner ang mga follow ups ko eh. tnx.

Ask ko lang po, me 2 months akong blank upon inquiry ko sa SSS online, Jan and Feb 2011, yung January according sa former officemate ko is walang bayad, then yung February di pa nafoforward yung record sa SSS, ano po ba dapat gawin para maayos ito, dina kasi iniintindi ng owner ang mga follow ups ko eh. tnx.

hello po ianlone,

hingi po kayo ng copy of proof of payments for the respective months from your employer. (contributions collection list and special bank receipts) then present the photocopies with original (for authentication purposes) to the SSS branch where your employer/HR representative reports or transacts.

• 2 weeks later...

Sa SSS Main Office (East Ave.) lang ba pwede mag apply ng SSS ID? San NCR branch pwede mag apply ng ID? Thanks

hello Gen05,

sa sss member assistance center diliman branch pa lang po ang id capturing. hopefully baka sa mga philpost offices na rin kasi sila ang agency accredited for the new UNIFIED MULTIPURPOSE ID.

• 2 weeks later...

would like to ask how can we report a company that deducts SSS contributions of their employee but never remits the contribution to SSS? most of the employees are afraid that their superiors would declare bankruptcy once they reported the practice, so they want to report it anonymously.

hello madhatter_ph

bossing please go to the nearest SSS branch where your employer's address is located or go to the MEMBER RELATIONS DEPARTMENT 2nd floor SSS bldg., east avenue, quezon city.

please advise the representing employee to bring proofs of employment from the said employer such as salary pay slip or ITR, company id and residence certificate.

all complaints will be treated with confidentiality.

hope this help.

hi sir!

i was a member of SSS but this ended when i transferred to the Govt Sector a year ago. My question:

I had a loan on 2009 around December but since my separation from the private sector since November 2010 the loan wasn't paid. Can i still apply for the payment with out penalty (i forgot the term) and can i still make contributions a self-employed (even w/o biz) TIA!:lol::lol::lol:

hi sir!

i was a member of SSS but this ended when i transferred to the Govt Sector a year ago. My question:

I had a loan on 2009 around December but since my separation from the private sector since November 2010 the loan wasn't paid. Can i still apply for the payment with out penalty (i forgot the term) and can i still make contributions a self-employed (even w/o biz) TIA!:lol::lol::lol:

hello crispa 18,

bossing as of now the sss doesn't offer the condonation of penalty for short term loans but you can still pay your obligation so that later on you can renew your sss salary loan.

yes you can still pay your membership as a voluntary paying member because you already have contributions prior to being a gov't employee.

hello crispa 18,

bossing as of now the sss doesn't offer the condonation of penalty for short term loans but you can still pay your obligation so that later on you can renew your sss salary loan.

yes you can still pay your membership as a voluntary paying member because you already have contributions prior to being a gov't employee.

Thanks sir! I heard that SSS does not allow voluntary contribution anymore if u dont have a biz but i gues that was wrong

Thanks sir! I heard that SSS does not allow voluntary contribution anymore if u dont have a biz but i gues that was wrong

bossing you're not allowed to be a voluntary paying member if you don't have any previous employment in the private sector. they are considered as self employed paying members.

:)

ano po ba maximum and minimum amount na pwede ko loan sa SSS???

saka pag nag loan ako sa SSS magiging malaki din ba yung deduction ng SSS sa salary ko??

hello po.

maximum sss salary loan is equivalent to two months salary but not to exceed 24k.

minimum is one month salary loan.

deduction is proportioned to the amount of approved sss salary loan which is payable in two years.

hello po.

maximum sss salary loan is equivalent to two months salary but not to exceed 24k.

minimum is one month salary loan.

deduction is proportioned to the amount of approved sss salary loan which is payable in two years.

Let say nag loan ako ngayon month, kailan ako susunod pwede mag loan??

aside form going to sss branches, is there another way to check if i already have contribution on my sss account??

di ko sigurado kung n reremit ng employer ko yung kinakaltas sakin

di ko p kasi n verify kung may laman n SSS ko, sinubukan ko yung contribution verification thru text messaging pero di ako maka register

Edited by dunkingkong

Let say nag loan ako ngayon month, kailan ako susunod pwede mag loan??

aside form going to sss branches, is there another way to check if i already have contribution on my sss account??

di ko sigurado kung n reremit ng employer ko yung kinakaltas sakin

di ko p kasi n verify kung may laman n SSS ko, sinubukan ko yung contribution verification thru text messaging pero di ako maka register

hello dunkingkong,

after two years upon full payment or less than 500 ang balance in your obligation.

you can call the telephone brigade of the sss at 920-6446 to 55 or 917-7777.

regarding text messaging, iyong for globe po is temporarily not accessible.