• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

mabilis ba mag process ng loan? what about iyong housing loan? is it any different from pag ibig?

hello mitchcadiz

if you're asking salary loan, opo mabilis. two (2) to three days may check na. about housing loan. may pagkakaiba sa interest rate at thru banks ang release ng loan sa sss.

hi nawala yung sss id ko yung nasa papel pa lang yung form# forgot teh number, pero tanda ko pa yung sss# ko, makakapag request ba ako ng digitized sss id? if yes, gaano ito katagal at requirements..thanks

good day bossing ativan

for the new sss id, you have to go to the nearest branch in your residence.

requirements: properly accomplished SSS form E-6, two (2) id with photo and signature e.g. driver's license, prc, postal id, school id, etc.

• 1 month later...

Hello deinyttym,

I have several questions, hihingi lang po ng tulong.

I closed my business last February 2010, and already have the approval of closure from City Hall and the barangay in the same month, but have yet to get the final certificate of closure from the BIR because of red tape. Because of that, we haven't been able to file the R-8 for closure of account sa SSS (kailangan din kasi attached to R-8 ang proof of closure from BIR, tama ba?). Now in the eyes of SSS, all this time since Feb 2010, the business has not been remitting its monthly R-5 and loan remittances, tama po ba? So pag titingnan sa file, delinquent ako because SSS does not know yet about the closure.

Question is, how do I remedy the situation without having to pay back dues and penalties? Because in the first place the monthly R-5 wasn't supposed to be paid anymore, the business having ended in February. Do I have to pay a corresponding penalty all the same?

Also, I had a total of 4 employees, and 3 of them had outstanding salary loans at the time of the business closure. What happens to those loans now? 2 of the employees immediately found new employment (but their new employers aren't registered with the SSS), one went back to the province without even consulting SSS about what to do with his SSS loan, while the other one (also with outstanding loan) has retired because of old age. Is there anything I should do as former employer, or is it their sole responsibility to follow up and pay their loans? On the same vein, the loan remittance situation here is similar to our R-5 situation: because we closed the business in February, the final loan remittance was made in March, as per SSS rules. But then ever since March, we have not remitted any loan amortizations to the SSS because the business was closed already. As with the R-5 situation, the problem is the SSS has not yet received our application to close business yet. How might this be remedied with minimal cost?

Thanks a lot, and sorry for the ultra long post.

Edited by deepdiverboy

Hello deinyttym,

I have several questions, hihingi lang po ng tulong.

I closed my business last February 2010, and already have the approval of closure from City Hall and the barangay in the same month, but have yet to get the final certificate of closure from the BIR because of red tape. Because of that, we haven't been able to file the R-8 for closure of account sa SSS (kailangan din kasi attached to R-8 ang proof of closure from BIR, tama ba?). Now in the eyes of SSS, all this time since Feb 2010, the business has not been remitting its monthly R-5 and loan remittances, tama po ba? So pag titingnan sa file, delinquent ako because SSS does not know yet about the closure.

Question is, how do I remedy the situation without having to pay back dues and penalties? Because in the first place the monthly R-5 wasn't supposed to be paid anymore, the business having ended in February. Do I have to pay a corresponding penalty all the same?

Also, I had a total of 4 employees, and 3 of them had outstanding salary loans at the time of the business closure. What happens to those loans now? 2 of the employees immediately found new employment (but their new employers aren't registered with the SSS), one went back to the province without even consulting SSS about what to do with his SSS loan, while the other one (also with outstanding loan) has retired because of old age. Is there anything I should do as former employer, or is it their sole responsibility to follow up and pay their loans? On the same vein, the loan remittance situation here is similar to our R-5 situation: because we closed the business in February, the final loan remittance was made in March, as per SSS rules. But then ever since March, we have not remitted any loan amortizations to the SSS because the business was closed already. As with the R-5 situation, the problem is the SSS has not yet received our application to close business yet. How might this be remedied with minimal cost?

Thanks a lot, and sorry for the ultra long post.

hello deepdiverboy

sir regarding the termination of your company's operation. please submit a duly accomplished sss r-8 form (termination of operation) attached with the certification from the city hall justifying that you ceased operation to avoid unnecessary penalties. if the branch still insist the certification from BIR, you are not required to pay the penalties due to the delay of the said supporting documents.

about your ee's with outstanding loan. it's their obligation to inform their new employer or pay the loan on their own. all loans will be deducted to the member if they file a final claim like retirement, disability and death benefit.

you are no longer liable to their loan obligations with sss.

i hope this clarifies your inquiries with sss.

Pumunta ko sa sss makati ave branch last week para magpa-ID, sabi nung nakausap ko sa main daw dapat pumunta... <_<

Anyway, where can i get a copy of schedule of contributions for the year 2004-2006? Wala kasi sa sss website. Thanks!

Pumunta ko sa sss makati ave branch last week para magpa-ID, sabi nung nakausap ko sa main daw dapat pumunta... <_<

Anyway, where can i get a copy of schedule of contributions for the year 2004-2006? Wala kasi sa sss website. Thanks!

hello FL

yup sa sss member assistance center diliman branch (wala na pong main office) na lang ang id capturing and you can also get a copy of the lastest contribution table there. :)