• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Upcoming Movies - Want To Watch?

I have been looking forward to Amityville: Awakening for almost 8 months now. Unfortunately, they keep changing the release date for some Godforsaken reason. Amityville is one of those horror sagas that do not get old regardless of how many times the tale is told. Great horror flicks are few and far in between, but Amityville is definitely worth waiting for. Hopefully, the Jan 2016 (new) release date would push through.

Speaking of that, how I wish they bring back the guns and muscles genre ng kapanahunan natin. I really miss the old-school action movies talaga. Enough of that superhero bullshit. Sana ibalik yung panahon nina Stallone, Van Damme, Arnie, Snipes et al. Now that is a movie Id so look forward to. Yung talagang hardcore testosterone fest which I rarely see in superhero movies these days

Hard target is my favorite Van Damme movie of all time. Van Damme was his own costume and special effects. So awesome to see him empty a mag on a poor bastard and flying kick him to the face to knock the cigar off his mouth and drop him. Now thats badass.

Back in the days, movie heroes kasi were grounded, and commanded respect from fans based on the number of stunts they performed. In T2, Arnie performed many of his own stunts.

Going back, Terminator 2 judgement day will always be the best in the series. Its hard to better what is already perfect. Its Thrills from start to finish. Loaded with testosterone, mindblowing scenes, and the effects really do stand the test of time. The series hasn't been the same since Cameron left.

Trivia for all you Terminator fans.

Director James Cameron was once married to Linda Hamilton (the original Sarah Connor) hence the rights of the franchise became conjugal property. Ang balita, dahil gusto asarin ni Linda si Jim, binenta nya yung rights ng movie.

nice trivia haha

oo nga yung mga RoboCop movies dati...so hardcore parang hindi pambata hahaha tapos Alien and Predator movies

Sci fi horror movies like Event Horizon and Virus...ngayon halos puro found footage and Supernatural genre madalas...

And ang maganda pa dati talagang nag-iinvest yung movie makers for actual guns and ammo saka yun nga mga actual physical stunts rather than CGI effects

• 2 weeks later...