Upcoming Movies - Want To Watch?

Terminator Genysis...kahit hindi ganun kaappealing yung trailers...I'm just a fan of sci-fi

Yun mga early reviews na lumalabas mukhang disappointing sya. Sabi ok naman yung effects and set design, pero talagang wala na yung charm ng franchise na ito tulad nung si James Cameron pa me hawak.

T1- Good! Kahit dated na yung special effects

T2- Awesome, second to the godfather, this is the greatest sequel ever made. The effects stand the test of time

T3- Kinda pointless sequel, but was still fun because at the time, Arnold still had it in him

T4- Crap! Written by a moron. Sana naging totally different science fiction na lang ito. Instead of punching connors gutts in (like in T1), the T-800 just keeps throwing him around. Unterminator-like.

T5- well... di ko pa napapanood. But watching arnold be the terminator one more time is like watching your favorite prize fighter old and all washed up and still attempting to climb back up that ring. Far from the badass that he used to be

As a true fan of camerons work, this is just one franchise that should be put to rest na

Yun mga early reviews na lumalabas mukhang disappointing sya. Sabi ok naman yung effects and set design, pero talagang wala na yung charm ng franchise na ito tulad nung si James Cameron pa me hawak.

T1- Good! Kahit dated na yung special effects

T2- Awesome, second to the godfather, this is the greatest sequel ever made. The effects stand the test of time

T3- Kinda pointless sequel, but was still fun because at the time, Arnold still had it in him

T4- Crap! Written by a moron. Sana naging totally different science fiction na lang ito. Instead of punching connors gutts in (like in T1), the T-800 just keeps throwing him around. Unterminator-like.

T5- well... di ko pa napapanood. But watching arnold be the terminator one more time is like watching your favorite prize fighter old and all washed up and still attempting to climb back up that ring. Far from the badass that he used to be

As a true fan of camerons work, this is just one franchise that should be put to rest na

yup, you're right there bro. They should limit movie series to at least 3 siguro kasi the more they make new ones the less interesting the story becomes especially kung medyo paulit ulit na yung concept hehe...

anyway, somehow it's still fun watching your favorite old school movie idols try to get back to the scene :)

yup, you're right there bro. They should limit movie series to at least 3 siguro kasi the more they make new ones the less interesting the story becomes especially kung medyo paulit ulit na yung concept hehe...

anyway, somehow it's still fun watching your favorite old school movie idols try to get back to the scene :)

Speaking of that, how I wish they bring back the guns and muscles genre ng kapanahunan natin. I really miss the old-school action movies talaga. Enough of that superhero bullshit. Sana ibalik yung panahon nina Stallone, Van Damme, Arnie, Snipes et al. Now that is a movie Id so look forward to. Yung talagang hardcore testosterone fest which I rarely see in superhero movies these days

Hard target is my favorite Van Damme movie of all time. Van Damme was his own costume and special effects. So awesome to see him empty a mag on a poor bastard and flying kick him to the face to knock the cigar off his mouth and drop him. Now thats badass.

Back in the days, movie heroes kasi were grounded, and commanded respect from fans based on the number of stunts they performed. In T2, Arnie performed many of his own stunts.

Going back, Terminator 2 judgement day will always be the best in the series. Its hard to better what is already perfect. Its Thrills from start to finish. Loaded with testosterone, mindblowing scenes, and the effects really do stand the test of time. The series hasn't been the same since Cameron left.

Trivia for all you Terminator fans.

Director James Cameron was once married to Linda Hamilton (the original Sarah Connor) hence the rights of the franchise became conjugal property. Ang balita, dahil gusto asarin ni Linda si Jim, binenta nya yung rights ng movie.

• Like (+1) 1