Upcoming Movies - Want To Watch?

CRAZY STUPID LOVE-2011

What will you do when your love one cheated on you??

Movie Synopsis:

At forty-something this guy Steve Carell is living in a dream- with a good job, nice house, great kids and marriage to his high-school sweetheart,

then suddenly learns that his wife ( Julianne Moore ) cheated on him and wants a divorce , his perfect life suddenly changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK68Y3oMEk8

Is J.J. Abrams directing?

Expect a January 8 playdate over here...the pirates (arrr!!!) will have a field day with this when the holidays come

Brad Bird's directing, but I guess he's co-producing this with Tom Cruise or is taking part in the screenwriting process.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDQIpQa2mdk

Veteran actor Joel Torre appealed to Filipinos to support "Amigo," as it competes alongside box-office giants

"Transformers: Dark of the Moon" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2."

"Amigo" is being screened in 12 cinemas only compared to the more than 100 theaters that carry the big budget Hollywood movie

"Transformers." Many cinemas are also expected to screen "Harry Potter" next week.

THE WOLVERINE

Hugh Jackman made an appearance at the San Diego Comic Con to promote the upcoming release of his film Real Steel and gave those on hand some villainous news when it came to The Wolverine saying:

"I'm filming Les Miserables in February, but before that I will be filming Wolverine 2 in October. Chris McQuarrie has written a fantastic script and it should turn out really good. I'll fight the Silver Samurai in it so that should be exciting. Most of the filming will take place in Japan."

James Mangold (Knight and Day) is set to direct the feature.