Upcoming Movies - Want To Watch?

No idea. But I'm certain that a three-way movie slugfest between Alien vs. Predator vs. Ash (Bruce Campbell of Evil Dead) is currently in the works.

Kalokohan to pre. Ang inaayos na ngayon eh ung Freddy vs Jason vs Ash, pero baka ndi rin matuloy ito kc ayaw ni Sam Raimi na gamitin si Ash. Pinag-uusapan na rin kc ung remake ng Evil Dead ni Ash. Sana ung Freddy vs Jason vs Michael Myers na lang matuloy kc mas astig un.

HAUTE TENSION

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/35/09/35/affiche.jpg

Marie (De France) and Alex (Le Besco) are two hot college students on their way to visit Alex's family at a cabin in the woods (where else?). They’re serene stay is interrupted by a fat, angry, perverted French man (Naho) in Michael Myers overhauls who proceeds to slaughter the unit in imaginative/atrocious ways. With only Marie and Alex managing to survive the attack, a taunt game of dames and psycho ensues. And then, the bitch slap happens!

here's a clip from the movie.....

http://www.klownsasesinos.com/criticas/h/imagenes/hautevideo.gif

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN'S CHEST

Plot:

Johnny Depp returns as Captain Jack Sparrow and is caught in yet another tangled web of supernatural intrigue. It turns out, Captain Jack owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, ruler of the ocean depths and captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. If Jack can't figure a crafty way out of this one, he'll be cursed to an afterlife of eternal servitude and damnation. And as if that weren't enough, Captain Jack's problems throw a huge wrench into the wedding plans of the blissful Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who quickly find themselves thrust into Jack's misadventures.

HAUTE TENSION

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/35/09/35/affiche.jpg

Marie (De France) and Alex (Le Besco) are two hot college students on their way to visit Alex's family at a cabin in the woods (where else?). They’re serene stay is interrupted by a fat, angry, perverted French man (Naho) in Michael Myers overhauls who proceeds to slaughter the unit in imaginative/atrocious ways. With only Marie and Alex managing to survive the attack, a taunt game of dames and psycho ensues. And then, the bitch slap happens!

here's a clip from the movie.....

http://www.klownsasesinos.com/criticas/h/imagenes/hautevideo.gif

I've been waiting for this movie to come out here. I've read a lot of good reviews on this movie.

One of the film I am closely waiting is "Constantine"

Keanu Reeves Trained With Exorcist

Friday February 4 8:00 AM ET

Hollywood star Keanu Reeves said he trained with an exorcist for his latest film, "Constantine," and he was relieved that no supernatural forces plagued the movie set.

"There were no paranormal events that took place on the film that I know of. Thank God!" said Reeves, 40, who plays the title character in "Constantine" a man who battles to send demons back to hell.

He described his character as a "world-weary" and "nihilistic guy with a heart of gold

Adapted from a DC Comics series, the film will have its world premiere in Hong Kong Tuesday 10 days before its opening in the United States.

"I went with an exorcist for a bit. I just want to know really practical things, like how do you hold someone possessed by the devil," Reeves said.

The star of the "Matrix" and "Speed" action thrillers said his latest role also makes him less skeptical about the existence of hell.

"Constantine kind of knows it's fact. So I guess if I had any doubts before, I probably have a little few less doubts now," he said.